Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 06/28/2017 *** $60 FREEROLL - Kumba dedication show

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 06/28/2017 *** $60 FREEROLL - Kumba dedication show

Show begins at approximately 8:25pm PDT on June 28, 2017.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

"Call To Listen Line": Call (712) 775-8162 to listen to the show from ANY PHONE in the world! No smartphone or app required! If you do have a smartphone, this will NOT cost you any data.

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can also text Druff at any time before, during, or after the show, at (775) 372-8355 (our main phone number).

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

There is a $60 freeroll tonight!

Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 8:40pm PDT on 06/28/17
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st: $30, 2nd: $15, 3rd: $9, 4th: $6 I will send this to you by bank transfer, bitcoin, cash, check, or other methods. PM me after you win to claim your prize.

The following generous donations were received for this freeroll:
    Reno $30
    smiflorida $25
    Kilgore Trout $5

There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is now late registration allowed until 25 minutes after start time.

*** IMPORTANT ***

You must read the rules for the freeroll, as not everyone qualifies for the free money!

Freeroll rules can be found here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/freeroll

Agenda for tonight:

- WSOP Week 3-4 stories:
    -- Druff bricks all events so far despite several deep runs
    -- Druff confronts Howard Lederer at $10k Limit Holdem event regarding Full Tilt, has surprisingly long exchange
    -- Playing card controversy continues
    -- PFA members OSA, Larry Laffer, and michael all play their first WSOP events, thanks to other members' stakes
    -- michael gets lucky in Vegas -- but not at the tables
    -- Phil Hellmuth more obnoxious than ever in 2017
    -- Terrence Chan asked on 2+2 Pokercast if he could beat Druff heads up in limit holdem
    -- The rise in popularity of the Omaha variants
    -- Kings Lounge update

- Possible prank calls to Indian scammers

- Leon Tsoukernik accused of refusing to repay $2 million loan during Aria game, lawsuit filed

- Vanessa Rousso back on social media, but not at WSOP

- Poker legend Lyle Berman to own minority stake in Stratosphere Hotel

- FTC opposes merge of DraftKings and FanDuel

- Jew tip of the day: What to do when a hotel goes back on promotions or promises

- Editorial: Is Republican health care bill really going to kill tens of thousands of Americans?

- Will Druff's Dodgers World Series dream finally come true in 2017?

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Load Metric
    bump

Diamond
    Load Metric
    If you are taking calls, how long into the podcast will that take place.

I'm asking because while its listed, its not on the agenda. Thank you.

Load Metric
    Me and jack daniels are trying to call in.

your skype is not going to regular voice mail.

turn it on
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Platinum
    Load Metric
    typical caesars fail...bunch of cheap fucks that can't spend an extra 50 cents/dollar/2 dollars per deck to get good cards...this is fucking disgraceful...

wonder how big of a deal this would be if they found this shit on their blackjack games...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    typical caesars fail...bunch of cheap fucks that can't spend an extra 50 cents/dollar/2 dollars per deck to get good cards...this is fucking disgraceful...

wonder how big of a deal this would be if they found this shit on their blackjack games...

we had this happen at our table.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Kumba thanks you!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Cool Lookin' Dog Rep

sah_24: sweet doggo

Baron Von Strucker: loose collar rep, squirrel hunter?

Dan Druff:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by khalwat View Post
    Kumba thanks you!
    Yea this song belongs right here.. Give it up for Tony Moran and Reggie White the remix bitches..

Shit I was just getting up for church glad I stumbled on to this Bitch!!!
    Last edited by badguy23; 07-01-2017 at 01:25 AM.

Load Metric
    EDIT I MISREAD THIS FUCKING POST I AM DUMB

KUMBA IS AWESOME. WOW I AM DUMB AS FUCK HOLY SHIT

AND TO BE FAIR I SAW "DEDICATED TO" AND KINDA WELL, THOUGHT WHAT I THOUGHT SO I AM NOT DUMB I TAKE THAT BACK DRUFF YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR WORDING/PHRASING

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: pretty sure she's still with us Larry. :-)
    Last edited by LarryLaffer; 07-01-2017 at 07:01 AM.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    EDIT I MISREAD THIS FUCKING POST I AM DUMB

KUMBA IS AWESOME. WOW I AM DUMB AS FUCK HOLY SHIT

AND TO BE FAIR I SAW "DEDICATED TO" AND KINDA WELL, THOUGHT WHAT I THOUGHT SO I AM NOT DUMB I TAKE THAT BACK DRUFF YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR WORDING/PHRASING
    Larry maybe its a good opportunity to step back and reflect on experience you just had and the cool vibe you gave off while in Vegas. try not to think about how you dusted off in the biggest tourney of your life with A 4... but the good stuff.
    Sit and Chill dude.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: ROFL
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Druffs analysis of the healthcare system ( specifically reducing the ridiculous overall cost ) was spot on . I really think Druff could be a huge asset to any company even if he doesn't know the industry well. The ability to see the future before it happens is an innate ability that can't be taught .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Druffs analysis of the healthcare system ( specifically reducing the ridiculous overall cost ) was spot on . I really think Druff could be a huge asset to any company even if he doesn't know the industry well. The ability to see the future before it happens is an innate ability that can't be taught .
    Thank you. I can't see the future with market trends, but I know fail when I see it, and the US healthcare system currently qualifies as FAIL.

There is no way the current system can remain viable long term, or even medium term, but neither party wants to accept this. Republicans just want to oppose it because they hate Obama and hate taxes, and Democrats just want to make the rich pay for everything. So nobody gives a shit about solving the actual problem.

Anyway, I consider it a compliment that a successful guy like you enjoys the show.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Speaking of success and PFA, the Hanson Kid made Day 2 of the $888, like I did.

However, unlike me, he has a nice stack (210k), and he told me that he listened to the last PFA radio show throughout much of the event.

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Speaking of success and PFA, the Hanson Kid made Day 2 of the $888, like I did.

However, unlike me, he has a nice stack (210k), and he told me that he listened to the last PFA radio show throughout much of the event.
    PFA Radio ends up being perfect for the 7 hour trip from Johor Baru to Penang

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Thank you. I can't see the future with market trends, but I know fail when I see it, and the US healthcare system currently qualifies as FAIL.

There is no way the current system can remain viable long term, or even medium term, but neither party wants to accept this. Republicans just want to oppose it because they hate Obama and hate taxes, and Democrats just want to make the rich pay for everything. So nobody gives a shit about solving the actual problem.

Anyway, I consider it a compliment that a successful guy like you enjoys the show.
    Deuff, your prediction that "socialized medicine" will result in out-of-control spiraling costs isn't supported by the evidence of the costs of medicine in other major industrialized countries that have such systems. The US *currrently* has *the highest* expenditures on health care as a percent of GDP of industrialized countries by far, yet the least "socialized" health care system of all.

Also, not all industrialized countries with "socialized medicine" have single payer systems. In fact, the one closest to the US model is Germany, which has...

(1) a truer universal mandate for health insurance (everyone under the 85th percentile in income must buy/have a government-approved insurance policy; the rest can buy other insurance plans),

(2) a number of insurance funds that compete for customers (but those funds are not-for-profit and are restricted on how large they can be to prevent having anything approaching monopoly/market power),

(3) fully portable insurance policies across jobs and employment status,

(4) government subsidies to afford health insurance, which is based on income, including when unemployed, and

(5) a fee-for-service billing system similar to Medicare and Medicaid (but with stronger anti-fraud enforcement).

But what Germany also does that is currently political poisonous in the US is substantial *price* control of medical services and prescription drugs, as well as substantial government subsidies for higher education, which helps people become doctors without incurring crushing student debt balances.

And guess what? Germany collectively spends about 2/3rds of the US does on healthcare as a percent of GDP *and* has comparable health outcomes.

So, yeah. The specifics of your fear-mongering about what "socialized" medicine in the US would precipitate are a *bit* off. But I agree that neither the Democrats or Republicans are doing much of anything to address the *costs* of medical care. Because based on how other countries address them, the political cost in the US of reining in what doctors and hospitals can charge for their services is currently too high for them to rationally address.

But that doesn't mean that it will always be so in the future. Especially if the folks who financially support both major parties have to consider the tradeoff of higher taxes or lowering/controlling medical service *prices*.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Looks like the weekly donkament has been infiltrated with noobtards.

Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=578
    BuyIn=0+0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=35
    Late=9
    Tickets=0
    Removed=0
    Rebuys=0
    AddOns=0
    RebuyCost=0+0
    NetBonus=12000
    StopOnChop=No
    Start=2017-06-28 20:40:03
    Place35=Landon_Mark (0)
    Place34=polishtim (0)
    Place33=ftpjesus (0)
    Place32=sdouble (0)
    Place31=Flipper_Fair (0)
    Place30=SamSnead (0)
    Place29=broff99 (0)
    Place28=bingo (0)
    Place27=nikki (0)
    Place26=DrPeters (0)
    Place25=bovadapoker (0)
    Place24=mdj1980 (0)
    Place23=d1sposition (0)
    Place22=Reno (0)
    Place21=Pauperboy (0)
    Place20=Daniel72 (0)
    Place19=snowtracks (0)
    Place18=m-u-l-v-a (0)
    Place17=thaknuts (0)
    Place16=Krypt (0)
    Place15=SetofKs (0)
    Place14=Cdub (0)
    Place13=clcrew02 (0)
    Place12=DOOOOM (0)
    Place11=ownmatusow (0)
    Place10=KitKat (0)
    Place9=wrenchjockey (0)
    Place8=DiveBar_Dave (0)
    Place7=ballhawknet (0)
    Place6=TOTALLY_TINE (840)
    Place5=IamGreek (960)
    Place4=sah_24 (1320)
    Place3=ManaLeak101 (1800)
    Place2=Alan3 (2760)
    Place1=Golajuwon (4320)
    Stop=2017-06-28 22:24:18
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Druff,

Here's a report on a new book out by a former physician-turned journalist who pretty much that the key reason why health care costs in the US are so much higher than other major countries without achieving better health care outcomes is the lack of price controls.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information