Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how did C$ horse's do in the wsop? let's meet C$?

Ballin'
    Load Metric

how did C$ horse's do in the wsop? let's meet C$?

cliffs please...should TMMLK come back for his NFL weekly picks in September? Discuss?

C$ let's meet up?

Load Metric
    it's up to me to make it past dinner
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ask for forgiveness not permission.........No

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    i know i've joked about cmoney's horses not making a dinner break, but please don't make that your goal

cmoney wants a fucking sweat, so you should be focused on getting as many chips as possible

don't be a little bitch. a min-cash will not change your life, much less cmoney's

don't be afraid to get some chips in the middle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    i know i've joked about cmoney's horses not making a dinner break, but please don't make that your goal

cmoney wants a fucking sweat, so you should be focused on getting as many chips as possible

don't be a little bitch. a min-cash will not change your life, much less cmoney's

don't be afraid to get some chips in the middle

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I say fuck that noise. Play your game. Play like you would on your own money. Making a point to "gamble it up" when that isn't your game is a recipe for disaster. For sure don't play scared and if you think you have the best of it shove that stack in but you guys are setting him up for getting his 1/2 starting stack all in third level on the wrong side of an 85/15.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So many donks ITT lulz, get em Larry

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

Who? It just seems so odd to me that everyone in all these threads assumes a guy playing his first series will make the mistake of playing too tight in the early levels. It has to pretty much be the exact opposite of that.

Load Metric
    says the guy who plays 5 dollar mtts

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    says the guy who plays 5 dollar mtts
    Likely won more in those 5$ mtts than you have in poker in your life lol . . .

Load Metric
    you are incorrect sah_24

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I say fuck that noise. Play your game. Play like you would on your own money. Making a point to "gamble it up" when that isn't your game is a recipe for disaster. For sure don't play scared and if you think you have the best of it shove that stack in but you guys are setting him up for getting his 1/2 starting stack all in third level on the wrong side of an 85/15.
    same strategy should apply whether you are playing for yourself in a $1500, or being staked in the main event

it's not cheap to travel to lv, pay for hotels, ubers, food, ect

it is simply not worth it to ever try to min-cash unless you are playing a full schedule and need to keep going, or you are a nit

i think it was mike leah, who has cashed an absurd number of times this wsop, but because a lot of them are min-cashes and he plays a lot of $10k's, he might be down money for the series

Load Metric
    same strategy should apply whether you are playing for yourself in a $1500, or being staked in the main event

it is simply not worth it to ever try to min-cash unless you are playing a full schedule and need to keep going, or you are a nit

i think it was mike leah, who has cashed an absurd number of times this wsop, but because a lot of them are min-cashes and he plays a lot of $10k's, he might be down money for the series

And I'm saying you being worried or you even considering that young laffer or any of the other Dream Team members came ready to play like Kessler is absurd. Your advice would be perfect for old nits that grind live 10 handed games who auto-fold aq utg but I really doubt that is any of these guys. Now if young laffer makes it to day 2 with a 15-30 big blind stack I could totally see playing tight being a problem but lets get him there first!

Load Metric

And I'm saying you being worried or you even considering that young laffer or any of the other Dream Team members came ready to play like Kessler is absurd. Your advice would be perfect for old nits that grind live 10 handed games who auto-fold aq utg but I really doubt that is any of these guys. Now if young laffer makes it to day 2 with a 15-30 big blind stack I could totally see playing tight being a problem but lets get him there first!
    has any of them had above average stack (i guess OSA may have), has any of them made a dinner break?

i'm pretty sure cmoney would have hoped at least one of them made a dinner break, had at least a below avg chip stack for day 2?

not knocking anyone specifically but besides the after hours trip reports, cmoney has been lighting his money on fire so far

might as well go for broke - it's what i would want if i was cmoney

Load Metric

has any of them had above average stack (i guess OSA may have), has any of them made a dinner break?

i'm pretty sure cmoney would have hoped at least one of them made a dinner break, had at least a below avg chip stack for day 2?

not knocking anyone specifically but besides the after hours trip reports, cmoney has been lighting his money on fire so far

And I'm saying I really doubt any of them failed to make dinner break due to playing too tight. When CMoney told them to go for broke I doubt he was being literal. No one has ever won a tournament that didn't make it to the mincash stage.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    you are incorrect sah_24
    not likely . . .

Load Metric
    SAH24's BLOG IS GOD

Load Metric
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    big dick has actually won a lot of money playing NL cash in his life.

I used to play with him at 5-10 on Bodog, and he made fun of me for c-betting too much. (This was actually helpful, as I started c-betting less.)

At one point, he also said he was going to punch me because he thought I was a bumhunter. The NL regs there were aware that I was a big limit winner on there, trying to get used to NL cash. Usually when they got mouthy and told me to play them heads up, I would counter by telling them to sit 30-60 limit heads up with me, which of course caused a stalemate.

Only years later did "big dick" on PFA realize I was the same limit guy who pissed everyone off.

Load Metric

And I'm saying I really doubt any of them failed to make dinner break due to playing too tight. When CMoney told them to go for broke I doubt he was being literal. No one has ever won a tournament that didn't make it to the mincash stage.
    I know the cash means more to Larry than to me so I hope he hits even a mini score. With that said, given how many stakes of 1500 , ufc betting slips, sports betting slips etc i have added to the bonfire this month, Larry would need to cash for 50k to make my pulse increase from 60-70.

Basically, he is the ultimate lottery ticket at about 500-1 to get me back to even for the month. I am actually fine with him playing the first day of this tourney as if it is a Poker Stars fake chip tourney

GL!

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: You are such a baller it's insane.

Daly: 100% balller

Thread Information