Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758
Results 1,141 to 1,149 of 1149

Thread: ***Leaving On a Jet Plane: Lost Wages Version: The Laffer WSOP Trip Report***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Advice from a truck driver.
    Pooh, I feel sorry for you. Despite your monetary success, unlike someone like CMoney, Todd, and Brandon? your life seems pointless except for wealth and possession bragging. Cmoney's success at business makes yours look like a dilapidated ice cream truck, yet you don't see him bragging about or putting down others who aren't as successs as he is. Todd has had tremendous success as poker but doesn't put others down for being less successful, but instead vents his disdain for cheaters and angle-shooters given his deep commitment to integrity. Brandon has also had a great deal of success, but is super respectful to those less so than he is, as well as repeatedly bends over backwards to help others enjoy the generosity bestowed on them fromCmoney, as well as extends a hearty welcome to PFAers of all stripes regardless of their financial status. And for those wualities, I admire those three gentlemen.

You, on the other hand, are sadly caught up in proving how great you are because of your financial success that you miss out on what is possible in this life beyond accumulating money and possessions. And for that, I feel sorry for you. And won't bother at this juncture to try to explain how it could be so much better it could be for you if you took your focus off of trying to prove your worth and instead focus on trying to be of service to others. And I say this as someone who spent several decades of his life doing the former.

But since you mentioned my being a truck driver, I am happy to say that with several years and about 400,000 miles under my belt of doing OTR trucking, and being hailed by my dispatchers for being a top-notch driver and the safety department for my very good safety record, that I will soon be dipping my toe into training other rookies how to get started in the biz.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Hang it up, truck driver. This is an internet forum. I would suggest most of us are different in real life. Me thinks you are taking this place a tad to seriously. Now get back in the cab of your truck and shut the fuck up.

Comments

MumblesBadly: The thing about an internet forum is that the anonimity usually lets people reveal their inner asshole in all its glory.

Serial Fail: Mumbles

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    POOH IS GOD
    bid dick: "... and wtf at posting some fag with a handlebar mustache"

Name:  IMG_6320.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  146.4 KB

Comments

Pooh: An unfunny mumbles post. Again.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Mumbles, I'm not very anonymous. I've all but spelled out where I live and my pics are all over this place. EAFD

Comments

MumblesBadly: Well, I was trying to give you an out for being such a judgmental asshole. Thank you for correcting me that you're not shy about it.

Serial Fail: Being

Load Metric
    Keep spinning Mumbles.

Comments

Serial Fail: Faggot

Load Metric
    Thread/ PFA summary thus far

GOD:

Drexel
    cmoney
    Sonatine
    Krypt
    Michael

NOT GOD:

Larry
    Mumbles
    Pooh
    Ken Hordell

Not getting involved in the eternal Druff Vs Tyde debate, but I will say that last post of Tydes was LOL

Comments

LarryLaffer: not god in my own TR. ok.

sonatine: not god in your own TR or anyplace else, except maybe Oompa Loompa Island
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    why is mumbles posting in this thread?

Comments

LarryLaffer: you're a mouth breathing faggot. you need to clean mom's basement or she won't feed your fat faggot ass

Tellafriend: He stole mouth breathing from krypt btw
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Mumbles quoted and replied to a post that is just random words thrown together in a different thread. This isn't that bad.

Larry you are making a big mistake not having your avatar one of the thousands of selfies you and Drexel took. Don't let these guys trick you into thinking something is different about your posting. It is the exact same now as it was then.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Mumbles quoted and replied to a post that is just random words thrown together in a different thread. This isn't that bad.

Larry you are making a big mistake not having your avatar one of the thousands of selfies you and Drexel took. Don't let these guys trick you into thinking something is different about your posting. It is the exact same now as it was then.

good call
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

True. It was wank then and it's wank now
    BALLIN'!!

Thread Information