Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minnesota State Fair apologizes over "anti-semitic" sandwich

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    So I'm minding my own business, I go to the Reddit homepage and i see this.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearn...ndler_sternly/

I never knew the case against MJ was weak, like really weak. I see in the comments that the boys father, Evan Chandler a dentist who also wrote Robin hood Men in Tights. Then other comments mention Mel Brooks produced the movie. Then someone said the settlement money was used to fund men in tights.

The first thought that popped in my "racist" mind (Oh shit, a Jewish hustle). Wait wtf Chandler's not a Jewish name, I need to stop with the racism. To prove it to myself i Google Evan Chandler.

Evan Chandler (born Evan Robert Charmatz; January 25, 1944 – November 5, 2009) was an American screenwriter and dentist, perhaps best known for accusing pop icon Michael Jackson of child sexual abuse against his son Jordan.

Evan Robert Charmatz was born in 1944 in Bronx, New York.[4] In 1973 he moved to West Palm Beach, Florida, where he subsequently changed his last name because Charmatz sounded too Jewish.
    Facepalm Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I can't win.

Michael Jackson's main "boy"friend Macaulay Culkin has said all along all the claims were ridiculous. Jackson was an asexual child who was tortured his entire life.

Load Metric
    Yeah, I always assumed those accusation against MJ were bullshit. I think its crazy that even after those kids became adults, and admitted that Michael never molested them and it was a lie that their parents made up to get money from him, everybody still believes that he molested them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Yeah, I always assumed those accusation against MJ were bullshit. I think its crazy that even after those kids became adults, and admitted that Michael never molested them and it was a lie that their parents made up to get money from him, everybody still believes that he molested them.

Comments

SetofKs: chris rock is god

JoeD:
    HILLARY WON

Platinum
    Load Metric
    There's one more crazy lawsuit.

Justin Bieber is being sued by the neighbour whose house he egged, on the grounds of emotional distress. Jeff Schwartz claims that months before the star threw eggs at his house, his bodyguard shouted anti-semitic abuse.

According to court documents obtained by TMZ, the incident occurred on Memorial Day weekend, in May 2013. Schwartz and a friend had approached Bieber to ask him to stop speeding around the neighbourhood in Calabasas, California, because he was putting lives at risk. He says Bieber’s bodyguard then came over and called him “little Jew boy”, asking “What are you going to do about it, Jew boy?”

Schwartz is also claiming emotional distress based on the disturbance caused by Bieber’s parties and drag races, and alleges Bieber spat on him. The singer reportedly denies the spitting.

In January 2014, Bieber threw eggs at Schwartz’s home, causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. In July of that year he was ordered to pay $80,900 in damages and sentenced to two years’ probation for vandalism over the incident. He was also ordered to complete five days’ community service and a 12-week anger management course.
    Jewish hustle? I think so, I don't believe all that, it doesn't sound right. I think i saw this on Curb Y.E. I heard Howard Stern mention it, I can tell he thought so even tho he didn't come out and say it. If you ever have an annoying neighbor see if you can turn it into a 80k payoff, gl w that.

The irony is I got in trouble for egging houses when i was younger. Oddly enough I was with one of my Jewish friends and another friend. To make a long story short, my stomach was sore from laughing so much, it was funny as hell. We went thru dozens of eggs. Had to go clean egg off a couple houses and had to split the cost on a window that cracked. No court or nothing the police just told us to do it. Juxtapose that over Biebers sentence, whoa. I guess the circumstances are a bit diff but still.

unrelated but epic

Justin Biebler says hand in your guns and that the police state is good. Oh Alex but there's still a bit of merit to what he's saying.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-27-2017 at 07:23 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    There's one more crazy lawsuit.

Justin Bieber is being sued by the neighbour whose house he egged, on the grounds of emotional distress. Jeff Schwartz claims that months before the star threw eggs at his house, his bodyguard shouted anti-semitic abuse.

According to court documents obtained by TMZ, the incident occurred on Memorial Day weekend, in May 2013. Schwartz and a friend had approached Bieber to ask him to stop speeding around the neighbourhood in Calabasas, California, because he was putting lives at risk. He says Bieber’s bodyguard then came over and called him “little Jew boy”, asking “What are you going to do about it, Jew boy?”

Schwartz is also claiming emotional distress based on the disturbance caused by Bieber’s parties and drag races, and alleges Bieber spat on him. The singer reportedly denies the spitting.

In January 2014, Bieber threw eggs at Schwartz’s home, causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. In July of that year he was ordered to pay $80,900 in damages and sentenced to two years’ probation for vandalism over the incident. He was also ordered to complete five days’ community service and a 12-week anger management course.
    Jewish hustle? I think so, I don't believe all that, it doesn't sound right. I think i saw this on Curb Y.E. I heard Howard Stern mention it, I can tell he thought so even tho he didn't come out and say it. If you ever have an annoying neighbor see if you can turn it into a 80k payoff, gl w that.

The irony is I got in trouble for egging houses when i was younger. Oddly enough I was with one of my Jewish friends and another friend. To make a long story short, my stomach was sore from laughing so much, it was funny as hell. We went thru dozens of eggs. Had to go clean egg off a couple houses and had to split the cost on a window that cracked. No court or nothing the police just told us to do it. Juxtapose that over Biebers sentence, whoa. I guess the circumstances are a bit diff but still.

unrelated but epic

Justin Biebler says hand in your guns and that the police state is good. Oh Alex but there's still a bit of merit to what he's saying.

Enough with the anti-Semitism bro
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Hi FPS,

please stop posting. here. or anywhere.

Alex Jones? WTF.

I'm not even on tilt, i'm actually laughing right now.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric
    Biderman's Deli in Austin has this same sandwich. I like mine oven toasted.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Am I antisemitic or did he really use a bit from CYE as a basis for his claims? Maybe it's true and just a coincidence. Decide for yourself.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    $259 million yesterday $60 million today and this is just in the Trump admin. It took an unimaginable amount of hard work to make that much money and I think your p.c.ness not only enables this shit but allows them to get away with it. Owning the media is huge as well.

Laffer you do realize we're (USA) paying a huge price and giving Israel political cover so they can carry out their racist ideology? Watch the video.
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc...jerusalem_news
    My position is we're giving them cover for what they're doing they better not be stabbing us in the back with boat loads of African or Muslim refugees and fucking with our immigration policy.

Notice they're not hiding behind sn's or worried about being called racist. You just keep believing the Jews are the innocent victims while Palestine gets slaughtered and we get fleeced. I'm done with this subject.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-27-2017 at 10:54 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Larry is consistently tuning up Tyde lately. Young Tyde needs to get back into fighting shape.
    Tyde has lost it.
    He just shitposts now

Load Metric
    Whatever happened to Larry?

That baby bike GIF was an all timer.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Whatever happened to Larry?

That baby bike GIF was an all timer.
    Remember when he posted that old bitch he was allegedly banging, posted her AUDI, tried playing it off like it was his?

Then when she dumped his tiny ass the car was never seen again, only his ten speed rofl

Thread Information