***Official "what should Zod text to Creepy Patrick next" thread ***

QUOTE=Drexel;668119]Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    to

Name:  
Views: 
Size:  [/QUOTE]

IMO Zod has a HOF fish on, and we as a community have an obligation to help reel him in.

Post you suggestions here.

I think you need to start with letting him know that he was far from straight the night you met him.

Also, you need to send him a copy of his videos.
    Last edited by The_Lurker; 06-25-2017 at 07:08 AM.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    *reel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comments

The_Lurker: oh gee thanks

Load Metric
    start him off with zod ass pic, maybe some landon mark vids later

you can tell him LM is cmoney, and ask what he is willing to do to get a stake

just kidding, we all know "patrick" is really sheboon - right, druff?

Load Metric
    I dont want to come in here and spoil the fun but i would be careful. If the guy thinks he fucked a man that could have some crazy consequences. Some chick just got found guilty for texting her ex boyfriend to off himself.

If I was married for example, and thought i fucked a dude, I might off myself.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    I dont want to come in here and spoil the fun but i would be careful. If the guy thinks he fucked a man that could have some crazy consequences. Some chick just got found guilty for texting her ex boyfriend to off himself.

LOL, solid advice. maybe just tell him it is cool that he is straight and that you just want to "netflix and chill"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

LOL, solid advice. maybe just tell him it is cool that he is straight and that you just want to "netflix and chill"
    Yeah, i would keep it tame and definitely never imply anything happened between him and another male (not even making out or something) . For all we know, Patrick could be some religious homophobic nutcase that cant live with the thought of doing something with another man. He then confesses his "sins" to his wife and children and then jumps off a bridge. Then PFA makes the news and posters are put on trial for manslaughter.

Load Metric

Yeah, i would keep it tame and definitely never imply anything happened between him and another male (not even making out or something) . For all we know, Patrick could be some religious homophobic nutcase that cant live with the thought of doing something with another man. He then confesses his "sins" to his wife and children and then jumps off a bridge. Then PFA makes the news and posters are put on trial for manslaughter.

sounds about as likely as one of your horses making a dinner break

Comments

Suicide King: Boosh!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

sounds about as likely as one of your horses making a dinner break

hahaha lol

Load Metric

I think there's some chance Patrick could be a lurker here. Hammered or not, him stalking a random small group of guys really makes no sense.

Could even be a regular poster who just didn't want to reveal himself.

Even if none of the above is true, a little 'friendly trolling' with an explanation a short time afterwards won't do any harm. Though cutting him off after letting him believe he did something terrible would be a genuine act of cruelty.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    don't wanna thread-jack, but saw this old Jenny Anderson vid on drexel's youtube, fingered it was worth a quick post.

Comments

LarryLaffer: fingered

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

I think there's some chance Patrick could be a lurker here.

what with drexel txting him the hostname and everything? yeah safe to say.

dont tap the glass tho.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information