My number one favorite thing I've found out about Prodigy after reading and listening to all the amazing things mixed with all the idiotic stuff put out on him since his death is in the middle of this interview.

22:30 is where he starts talking about Trump or more the idea of Trump. You should listen to the whole thing because it builds to his point but obviously nobody will so at least listen to 22:30

What drove me insane around election time was how everyone that had any original thought in the last 10 years was automatically signed up for Trump based on words alone. I looked for a long time back then and I couldn't find one single person who felt the way I felt who wasn't automatically buying all that Trump was saying. Unbeknownst to me there was one muh fucker saying exactly what I was saying. His name was Prodigy. He went from Alex Jones' token rapper that he loved so much to someone relegated to interviews with Jones henchwoman. Pretty obvious to me this was due to his refusal to toe the party line when it came to Trump. It makes me sick that I was in Las Vegas and could have seen his last show and also seen my favorite rapper of all time DMX at the same time.

Also FWIW I was able to find a perfectly acceptable answer from Prodigy as to why a lot of his past lyrics could easily pass for typical Illuminati trash lyrics. This was back before Prodigy refused to auto support Trump and Jones himself would interview him.

23:00-27:00

This really is an amazing man. On top of all that I've written about in this post, how many famous black people do you know that said Obama was evil before he was elected? Sure there were a handful that started to not support him during his presidency but I can't think of one person that was saying anything before his first election besides him. He alienated himself from most of his friends and family when he said he was voting for Ron Paul. He took so much hate just for reminding people to judge people not by their skin color but by the content of their character.

RIP Prodigy