Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: Exclusive interview with Howard Lederer on PFA Radio this week

Platinum
    Load Metric

BREAKING: Exclusive interview with Howard Lederer on PFA Radio this week

Todd Witteles‏ @ToddWitteles 3m3 minutes ago
    More
    Had very interesting discussion with Howard Lederer, who is at my table. We'll talk about it on this week's @PokerFraudAlert Radio. #pfa38

Comments

ToasterOven: inaccurate

Load Metric
    Fake news.

Load Metric
    Who?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post
    Fake news.
    STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH, MUST LISTEN IMO

Load Metric
    Now that's interesting

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Todd Witteles‏ @ToddWitteles 3m3 minutes ago
    More
    Had very interesting discussion with Howard Lederer, who is at my table. We'll talk about it on this week's @PokerFraudAlert Radio. #pfa38
    wonder which account is right here? If he gets Lederer on that would be one of his best interviews ever. I took it to mean Todd would talk about the discussion

Had very interesting discussion with Howard Lederer, who is at my table. Will talk about it on this week's @PokerFraudAlert Radio. #pfa38

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    wonder which account is right here? If he gets Lederer on that would be one of his best interviews ever. I took it to mean Todd would talk about the discussion

Had very interesting discussion with Howard Lederer, who is at my table. Will talk about it on this week's @PokerFraudAlert Radio. #pfa38

agreed

Load Metric
    we need a :fakenews

Comments

Daly: Yup.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Nowhere in that tweet does it say Lederer will be on radio.

Comments

Belly Buster: :this

ToasterOven: thus
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lets ask Howard himself if this is true or not

Comments

thesidedish: WOW THAT IS HOF

LarryLaffer: i love how the sun in the background goes down

JACKDANIELS: rofl

sah_24: Lol this one time at a party ! Rofl

Platinum
    Load Metric

Srslysirius gold

Bronze
    Load Metric
    druff trying to break that 10k listeners he had for travis makar

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As promised on radio, I said I would confront Howard or Chris if they ended up at my $10k Limit Holdem table, which I described as a "fair chance" of happening.

Well, it did.

And while I started out hostile with him, and he responded defensively, eventually it evolved into a more civil conversation.

The cliffs?

He basically claimed that he had no visibility into what was going on with the money, and that he wasn't really on "the board" at Full Tilt after 2008.

Of course, I didn't just accept this answer, and told him that he's going to need to provide proof (or at least reasonable evidence that it was true) before anyone believed him.

While he initially bristled at this suggestion and kept saying that was impossible, further conversation seemed to convince him that he really does need to say and show more to the public about what happened.

(What seemed to have an effect on him was my statement, "I know you actually care about your reputation in poker. I know it bothers you a lot how people perceive you now. I realize that you're not like Russ Hamilton, who never cared if everyone thought he was a scumbag.")

At the next break, he came up to me and offered to show me things "off the record", and to have further conversations with me about it. I got his phone number, and we will be in touch.

I will go into more detail about it on this week's radio. No, Howard won't be on, but he might in the near future.

I did tell him that I gave him credit for having a long, detailed conversation with me about it, as opposed to people like Hellmuth who just give me 1-liners and then complain to the floor if I persist.

I was struggling in the event prior to confronting Howard, sitting with just 38k in chips from a starting stack of 50k. From the moment I addressed him, all of a sudden I began a run up, which peaked at 162k.

Unfortunately, just like last year, I collapsed after that. Unlike last year, I did manage to salvage a short stack and make Day 2, whereas last year I was busto within 75 minutes of the start of the downswing.

Howard did not make Day 2, so I won't be seeing him.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Excellent work! Look forward to hearing more.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    As promised on radio, I said I would confront Howard or Chris if they ended up at my $10k Limit Holdem table, which I described as a "fair chance" of happening.

Well, it did.

And while I started out hostile with him, and he responded defensively, eventually it evolved into a more civil conversation.

The cliffs?

He basically claimed that he had no visibility into what was going on with the money, and that he wasn't really on "the board" at Full Tilt after 2008.

Of course, I didn't just accept this answer, and told him that he's going to need to provide proof (or at least reasonable evidence that it was true) before anyone believed him.

While he initially bristled at this suggestion and kept saying that was impossible, further conversation seemed to convince him that he really does need to say and show more to the public about what happened.

(What seemed to have an effect on him was my statement, "I know you actually care about your reputation in poker. I know it bothers you a lot how people perceive you now. I realize that you're not like Russ Hamilton, who never cared if everyone thought he was a scumbag.")

At the next break, he came up to me and offered to show me things "off the record", and to have further conversations with me about it. I got his phone number, and we will be in touch.

I will go into more detail about it on this week's radio. No, Howard won't be on, but he might in the near future.

I did tell him that I gave him credit for having a long, detailed conversation with me about it, as opposed to people like Hellmuth who just give me 1-liners and then complain to the floor if I persist.

I was struggling in the event prior to confronting Howard, sitting with just 38k in chips from a starting stack of 50k. From the moment I addressed him, all of a sudden I began a run up, which peaked at 162k.

Unfortunately, just like last year, I collapsed after that. Unlike last year, I did manage to salvage a short stack and make Day 2, whereas last year I was busto within 75 minutes of the start of the downswing.

Howard did not make Day 2, so I won't be seeing him.

If Howard wasn't on the board there would be a letter of resignation as proof.

When talking to Howard were the other players interested or wanting you to shut up or what was the feeling at the table about this conversation? I guess it will be on the radio show.

Load Metric
    Got to appreciate a man keeping his word, I can't wait to hear the full story.

Load Metric
    Howard TID in the 10k Limit tourney.

Load Metric
    Maybe you should edit the mouth breathing OP's title to be a little more accurate.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

CONFIRMED PFA'S BIGGEST GUEST EVER GG TODD, HAVE TO COUCH IT THAT WAY IN CASE HE BACKS OUT

Load Metric
    You did inform him that your forum members are known as todgers toddlers correct

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This is pretty sick. Take that Mason!

Thread Information