Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Is there any good online poker in the US yet?

  1. #1

    Is there any good online poker in the US yet?

    I have been out of poker for a while, outside of playing cash games on Bovada every once in a great while to burn some time. Bovada sucks ass but I'm not sure what other options we have in the US right now.

    Are there any good options at all? That aren't limited by state residence, etc?


    Edit: I guess that shit stain place is called Ignition now, I forgot.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post
    I have been out of poker for a while, outside of playing cash games on Bovada every once in a great while to burn some time. Bovada sucks ass but I'm not sure what other options we have in the US right now.

    Are there any good options at all? That aren't limited by state residence, etc?


    Edit: I guess that shit stain place is called Ignition now, I forgot.
    The only site I'd trust right now is Ignition and they also have probably some of the softest action online these days. They did fuck up recently and changed there reg cash games to auto seat fills which basically killed a lot of the action.

    ACR/Blackchip is a whole FUCK of a load lot harder but you can find games.

    I still have some money on BOL but I'm just playing HUSNGs there and basically waiting til football season and hoping a bunch of sports bettors start playing poker.

  3. #3
    Ignition is the softest but as mentioned they ruined their cash game seating process.

    BetOnline software is nice but limited traffic.

    ACR traffic is okay but full of regs.

  4. #4
    Silver sah_24's Avatar
    Reputation
    -42
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Laclede
    Posts
    800
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post
    Ignition is the softest but as mentioned they ruined their cash game seating process.

    BetOnline software is nice but limited traffic.

    ACR traffic is okay but full of regs.

    I think BOL has passed Ignition in terms of best site for US players. They have better software and the games are close to as good as Ignition. They are pretty quick with bitcoin cashouts and deposits too, imo its the best option Americans have atm. Ignition is really ruining their site but I don't think they really care lol . . .

  5. #5
    Platinum thesparten's Avatar
    Reputation
    -15
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,588
    Blog Entries
    1
    Global poker is the best hands down..

    Americas cardroom is nothing but a nit fest..

  6. #6
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1372
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9,945
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Global poker is the best hands down..
    Global Poker will get crushed at some point by trying to dodge the law with some sweepstakes angle and for using just paypal to do their transactions.

    I've heard the games are really good so play them while you can but I wouldn't advise anyone keep much money on there and you risk having your paypal account closed.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post
    Ignition is the softest but as mentioned they ruined their cash game seating process.

    BetOnline software is nice but limited traffic.

    ACR traffic is okay but full of regs.

    I think BOL has passed Ignition in terms of best site for US players. They have better software and the games are close to as good as Ignition. They are pretty quick with bitcoin cashouts and deposits too, imo its the best option Americans have atm. Ignition is really ruining their site but I don't think they really care lol . . .
    This could be true. I can also vouch for BOL being super quick with bitcoin payouts. They also offer litecoin depo and withdrawal as well, I believe.

     
    Comments
      
      sah_24: wow didnt know that, even more +

  8. #8
    does any PLO8/NLO8 run on that site at 0.50/1.00 run?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    does any PLO8/NLO8 run on that site at 0.50/1.00 run?
    I just looked and there's one 6max PLO8 .5/1 game running right now.

     
    Comments
      
      GambleBotsChafedPenis: Info Rep

  10. #10
    Cubic Zirconia
    Reputation
    11
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    20
    Carbon Poker has a few decent MTTs. Big fields in the Sunday 4 pm $15. Looser players than Ignition and ACR.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkshovinu View Post
    Carbon Poker has a few decent MTTs. Big fields in the Sunday 4 pm $15. Looser players than Ignition and ACR.
    Carbon is Merge network, right?

  12. #12
    Cubic Zirconia
    Reputation
    11
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkshovinu View Post
    Carbon Poker has a few decent MTTs. Big fields in the Sunday 4 pm $15. Looser players than Ignition and ACR.
    Carbon is Merge network, right?
    Yes. Fairly quick cashouts. Cash games are meh.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    does any PLO8/NLO8 run on that site at 0.50/1.00 run?
    I just looked and there's one 6max PLO8 .5/1 game running right now.
    Meant to say 0.5/1.00 and above but if there's only 1 0.5/1.00 doubt there is much higher stakes running...

    Thanks for the info anyway...

  14. #14
    Platinum thesparten's Avatar
    Reputation
    -15
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,588
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Global poker is the best hands down..
    Global Poker will get crushed at some point by trying to dodge the law with some sweepstakes angle and for using just paypal to do their transactions.

    I've heard the games are really good so play them while you can but I wouldn't advise anyone keep much money on there and you risk having your paypal account closed.
    That what concerns me but the games are really soft and really fun.

    Whether it's the lack of huds, ECT ECT or rake back it really is an enjoyable Game of Poker I've only deposited once and have withdrawn three times, all overnight...

    They are a bunch of Grinders and Regs that play there but can make profit honestly because of the fish inclusive environment.

    For some reason I kind of think they'll be ok.

    But then again I'm just a micro player who plays for the fun of it and the Love of the Game, what do I know.
    Last edited by thesparten; 06-24-2017 at 07:07 AM.

  15. #15
    I've had a good experience at gp in my first week of play having deposited $20 and withdrawn $200 within 24 hours. The verification was fast and easy despite the complaining at two plus two and the global poker rep claims they will be putting more deposit and withdraw options on the site even considering Bitcoin. I'm still playing here at the .25 .50 plo and nlhe hoping to run it up to play in 1-2 by this weekend - I'm just a micro player but I've sat and watched the higher stakes games and it seems they are so loose and aggressive that even nut peddling could be a winning strategy. The highest game running is 10-20 plo and I am regularly seeing players sitting on 5-8k stacks.

  16. #16
    Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Reputation
    1164
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    ☆BIG REPUTATION☆ Only poster in PFA history to average over 1 rep/post with 1K+ posts.
    Posts
    10,588
    How about Brian Fucking Poland stays out of threads about the USA!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Harry Reid wants to ban online gambling including online poker?
    By TheXFactor in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2015, 12:54 AM
  2. Good online storage suggestions?
    By Gordman in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2014, 08:22 PM
  3. good news for online poker players
    By Rollo Tomasi in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2013, 02:26 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 12:29 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 09:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •