Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kid steals sign in North Korea, comes home in a coma

Platinum
    Load Metric
    RIP

Aaron Katersky ‏Verified account
    @AaronKatersky 11m11 minutes ago
    His family says former North Korean prisoner Otto Warmbier has died
    If they pulled the plug that quick he was already dead essentially. Unbelievable.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/otto-warmbier-dead/
    Last edited by NaturalBornHustler; 06-19-2017 at 12:54 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    RIP

Aaron Katersky ‏Verified account
    @AaronKatersky 11m11 minutes ago
    His family says former North Korean prisoner Otto Warmbier has died
    If they pulled the plug that quick he was already dead essentially. Unbelievable.

we should've sent those turds back to the stone age in the 50's when we had the chance

Comments

shoeshine box: word.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric
    JFC you don't need to flood every single thread

MORON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    RIP

we should've sent those turds back to the stone age in the 50's when we had the chance
    They're already in the stone age, except with nukes.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Think its pretty obvious at this point that there were essentially no negotiations for his release and only reason north korea gave him up so was that he didn;t die while a prisoner.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Think its pretty obvious at this point that there were essentially no negotiations for his release and only reason north korea gave him up so was that he didn;t die while a prisoner.
    LOL, taking a partisan shot at Trump in all this you mong. The only sure thing in all this is your hero, Barack Obama, did nothing but tell the family to sit tight. Go send your opinion to the family. What a douche you are.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hordell View Post

As much as many of us would enjoy the prospect of Larry spending the next decade in a North Korean prison, there is exposure for the site and C$. If Larry gets detained, reasonable expectation, he would likely give up this site to the NKs as the reason for the dare, then it hits the main stream media and next thing you know PFA is all over the news. Now that girl yesterday was just convicted for coaxing her boyfriend into suicide via text messages.

I would assume someone from Larry's family would use this thread as evidence and sue, especially if he came home in a vegetative state with all this encouragement from the forum. This is absolutely reasonable since Larry would likely do something to get detained (i.e. theft, mouthing off, urinating in public, etc...)

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/us/mic...ase/index.html
    Funny as I was thinking along the same lines but after reading your post it is a legit concern. Would need some ridiculous agreement signed to make this happen. Maybe even a psych evaluation to add to it .
    Good move. 100% chance Larry would come back to US in a vegetation state and opportunistic family sues you personally, Larry might even let them know in advance as a set up, guy already made a post saying he is going to off himself. More likely NK Border guards would not let him in NK after the fallout from the guy they just murdered. Then you got Larry sitting on your dole in China for five days acting like he cant fly back while drinking at the airport at your Crown Room tab. I'd cancel this dare immediately.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How'd you like to be the next N.K. Ambassador to anywhere?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hordell View Post
    LOL, taking a partisan shot at Trump in all this you mong. The only sure thing in all this is your hero, Barack Obama, did nothing but tell the family to sit tight. Go send your opinion to the family. What a douche you are.
    Pretty sure hes saying kim jong un refused to negotiate. I didnt see this as a shot at trump,was it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Obama didn't get one journalist freed from Cuba for dropping the sanctions. A dream come true for them..

As a matter of fact he was spying on American journalist..

He gave Chavez everything got the rrannt back and gave back generals gave Iran everything didn't give a fuck about n.k.

And libtards are saying what ?? About trump

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: hope he ok

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Obama didn't get one journalist freed from Cuba for dropping the sanctions. A dream come true for them..

As a matter of fact he was spying on American journalist..

He gave Chavez everything got the rrannt back and gave back generals gave Iran everything didn't give a fuck about n.k.

And libtards are saying what ?? About trump
    Take it as you will. What I'm saying is North Korea knew he was going to die and got him the hell out of there because they were scared as fuck is he died while in their custody. They were probably begging for USA to take him back. It still looks bad but not nearly as bad as it could have been
    Last edited by BetCheckBet; 06-20-2017 at 04:15 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    We are a country of more than 300,000,000 people. How much foreign policy should be based on one idiot?

Back to my original post, that's why you have attache's and visa offices etc. So the little "lost pastport", college kid gets rolled in Matamoros etc. stuff gets handled at a non-foreign policy level.

When that infrastructure is missing, as in NK, Syria, Yemen? etc., dumb tourists have no safety net.

I still wonder what happened to him. It is statistically unlikely a 22 year old healthy person lapses into a coma without help.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerpiper View Post
    We are a country of more than 300,000,000 people. How much foreign policy should be based on one idiot?

Back to my original post, that's why you have attache's and visa offices etc. So the little "lost pastport", college kid gets rolled in Matamoros etc. stuff gets handled at a non-foreign policy level.

When that infrastructure is missing, as in NK, Syria, Yemen? etc., dumb tourists have no safety net.

I still wonder what happened to him. It is statistically unlikely a 22 year old healthy person lapses into a coma without help.
    An official today said they believe they used sodium pentothal on him repeatedly (truth serum) to see if he was a spy.

If you read the wiki on what it does and how it works, it lines up absolutely perfectly with his condition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_thiopental

Load Metric

Load Metric

An official today said they believe they used sodium pentothal on him repeatedly (truth serum) to see if he was a spy.

If you read the wiki on what it does and how it works, it lines up absolutely perfectly with his condition.

"an official" coming from NBH, means someone like Alex Jones.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Thread badly needs a

Comments

J Sousa: Your rep is going to negative as long as I am here, deal with it. Pay Vegas $500 you Welcher.

JACKDANIELS: HE MAD LOL
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

"an official" coming from NBH, means someone like Alex Jones.
    Or a former US Lt Col who might know a thing or two about this stuff you dumb ignorant fuck who literally follows me around this board like a lost little puppy dog.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...l-shaffer.html

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer, of the London Center for Policy Research, on the death of Otto Warmbier after his return from North Korea.

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer believes North Korea’s repeated use of drugs killed American student Otto Warmbier.

“He was tortured not so much the way—pulling fingernails out with tools but by repeated drugging—sodium pentothal,” Shaffer told the FOX Business Network’s Maria Bartiromo.

The retired U.S. Army general said North Korea was trying to figure out whether Warmbier was a CIA spy and repeated exposure to drugs during that year in captivity is what caused brain damage.

“I think that during his confinement they did it over and over and I think that was one of the reasons that they released him,” he said. “But no doubt they kind of like saw that some things are going to go tragically wrong, we better get this guy out of here anyway so it served their purpose to get him out.”

In Shaffer’s opinion, there needs to be “some level of retaliation,” from President Trump.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    https://www.gq.com/story/otto-warmbi...age-true-story
    Good read
    The Untold Story of Otto Warmbier, American Hostage

President Trump hailed him as a catalyst of the summit with Kim Jong-Un. But what happened to Warmbier—the American college student who was sent home brain-damaged from North Korea—is even more shocking than anyone knew.
    Widely reported
    Otto's father was on FOX claiming Otto was systematically tortured, he said it looks like they used pliers on his teeth and had a scar on his foot and demanded retaliation, pushing America closer to war.
    The Jew York Times had written that the government had “obtained intelligence reports in recent weeks indicating that Mr. Warmbier had been repeatedly beaten while in North Korean custody,” citing an anonymous senior American official.

Unreported
    The next day or so after the fathers FOX news claims the leader of the autopsy and two assistants felt compelled to hold a press conf and call bullshit and totally debunk the grieving family. His teeth were not tampered with and there's no sign of torture, you can read the story if you want to know more.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-24-2018 at 05:24 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i do not like the way trump handled this one bit.

even from the documentary nobody seems to know what happened

Last edited by mulva; 12-03-2020 at 08:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Kid ran bad, the Astros stole signs and got to keep their WS rings.

Comments

Dan Druff: :sftrue

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information