Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hashtag King DENIED by Seth Palansky in his attempt to get back into WSOP

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Hashtag King DENIED by Seth Palansky in his attempt to get back into WSOP

Name:  hashtag1.png
Views: 1225
Size:  1.26 MB
    Name:  hashtag2.png
Views: 1162
Size:  1.83 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Surprisingly long and epic response by Seth, who could have just given him a two sentence denial, and that would be that.

Instead, he wrote out a long response, enumerating Caesars' (valid) issues with Hashtagking.

It's interesting that Seth and the other WSOP managers are aware of Hashtagking's full shenanigans, including his social media barrage. I assume this is partially because Hashtagking continuously tags people whenever he posts new stuff (including me). Apparently the Caesars employees being tagged are annoyed by this.

I have a feeling that Hashtagking won't be allowed back at Caesars anytime soon.

The Cliffs Notes version of Seth's response essentially says, "You're a ticking time bomb, and if we allow you back, it's only a matter of time before we kick you out again, and you video the whole thing while bashing us on social media. So.... no thanks. Stay away."

Load Metric
    Nice of Seth to respond to this but crickets regarding the asshole floorman who refused to do anything about the harassment by the rail against Vrabel.. I get the guy is an ass in his own right but the floor doesn't get to decide who they like and don't and decide to basically tell a player to fuck off and suck it up because the rail is violating WSOP rules and theyre enjoying the player getting shit on.. The floor should be at minimum reprimanded if not fired for his actions. This makes the WSOP look bad and more and more like favoritism is the rule vs the exception considering the shit with Hellmuth getting his buddy unbanned last year..

Comments

hongkonger: Excellent point

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Nice of Seth to respond to this but crickets regarding the asshole floorman who refused to do anything about the harassment by the rail against Vrabel.. I get the guy is an ass in his own right but the floor doesn't get to decide who they like and don't and decide to basically tell a player to fuck off and suck it up because the rail is violating WSOP rules and theyre enjoying the player getting shit on.. The floor should be at minimum reprimanded if not fired for his actions. This makes the WSOP look bad and more and more like favoritism is the rule vs the exception considering the shit with Hellmuth getting his buddy unbanned last year..
    A similar thing occurred at the WSOP Ladies event about 5 years ago, when a male made the final table. (This was before the $9k "male tax" they later instituted.)

The floorman was openly bashing the male at the table, and encouraging the crowd to heckle him.

Brandon was so disgusted by this, that he sent critical tweets about the situation to Jack Effel, who then blocked him. (He was finally unblocked years later.)

The problem is that Vrabel isn't getting a lot of traction because he's a very unsympathetic character, so most people are having a hard time feeling sorry for him.

Still, I agree that the floormen need to keep their emotions in check, and act more professionally.

Personally, I haven't had any incidents with floormen being rude to me, though it did piss me off at the 2009 feature table at the Main Event where the floorman was protecting Hellmuth from UB criticism.

Load Metric
    Only read the letter he sent them so far, but just lol @ trying to get back into the WSOP, and mentioning your gambling problem, and how you spent a month in treatment for gambling addiction. I think this is the best way to guarantee that you won't be let back into the wsop, admitting that you have a gambling problem.

Load Metric
    I had to write a letter to my drug dealer just like this one. Told him I was clean and sober for months now and deserved the chance to buy more blow.

It worked!

Comments

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles:

Load Metric
    Isn't admitting you have a gambling problem a surefire way to ensure you don't get let back in?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    A similar thing occurred at the WSOP Ladies event about 5 years ago, when a male made the final table. (This was before the $9k "male tax" they later instituted.)

The floorman was openly bashing the male at the table, and encouraging the crowd to heckle him.
    If you're a dude playing a woman's event, outright heckling by the floorman/crowd should be encouraged
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

If you're a dude playing a woman's event, outright heckling by the floorman/crowd should be encouraged
    maybe he identified as a woman, bigot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post
    Isn't admitting you have a gambling problem a surefire way to ensure you don't get let back in?

Comments

ftpjesus: Well Played sir.. Bonus rep for that one

Load Metric
    Finally, this guy's relevance is fading to nothingness, which it should have long ago.

Gold
    Load Metric
    This would be interesting if I knew what hashtagking did to be banned

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Tim Leiweke of AEG must have asked Matt Glantz if HASHTAG KING broke any of his rules because I heard through the grapevine that KING indeed will get to walk out with Connor McGregor at T-Mobile. It hinges on him behaving the way they want on social media until 8/26. God knows it wasn't MGM that made that decision.

Floyd Mayweather is a bitch and a bird.

Load Metric
    I guess HASHbrown king got the shit kicked out of him.

story
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BVQGjSSj5IG/

pics
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BVQJSeijD5s/

Comments

Tellafriend: See, you can do it, a quality post

Suicide King: I like it
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

story

pics
    Huh. After ten years on the forums with people saying "Why don't they just kick his ass" when a guy owes money, someone finally kicked someone's ass.

Platinum
    Load Metric

story

pics
    This dude is literally a pathological liar. He has a few scratches on his face.

Someone will just kill him eventually so whatever.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

story

pics

totally. i get it...

however....

that instagram is too fucking funny. you see how many people and who he tagged? so many hashtags in that fucking thing. he really is the HASH TAG KING.

tbh, I WANT TO BUY some merch from that website listed.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

story

pics

There was no fight.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Shit I bet you guys also doubted him when he said three rabbis sat silently in the room with him during his entire call in to PFA Radio.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I don't get it...isn't it against all things jewish to be a compulsive gambler like the hashbrown king is?

Thread Information