Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BernieBro Murder Spree #2 : Republican House Whip shot

Load Metric

BernieBro Murder Spree #2 : Republican House Whip shot

66 year old Bernie Bro shows up at a Republican baseball game in a park with a perfectly legal high powered rifle and lets off 50+ shots in an effort to exterminate Republicans.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politi...ing/index.html

No life-threatening injuries.

How long until the Demotards get the hint and allow us to legally arm all our baseball diamonds?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Literally the shooters facebook page:

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-06-14 at 8.44.50 AM.png
Views: 484
Size:  1.07 MB

Comments

mwh72: He has Hodgkinson's disease.

FPS_Russia: real cute

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    It's Helter Skelter, Charlie Brown.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Mr Hodgkinson has been ventilated properly by perfectly legal return fire in accordance with the Reap What You Sow tenet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    66 year old Bernie Bro shows up at a Republican baseball game in a park with a perfectly legal high powered rifle and lets off 50+ shots in an effort to exterminate Republicans.

How long until the Demotards get the hint and allow us to legally arm all our baseball diamonds?
    Shouldn't he be shooting Hillary?

She is the reason Bernie Bro isn't POTUS.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Was thinking the same thing.
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mwh72 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Shouldn't he be shooting Hillary?

She is the reason Bernie Bro isn't POTUS.

Yeah hes got all that Jill Stein quote Hillary-bashing up on his social media feed, naturally.

Load Metric
    Has anyone heard from fpsrussia yet?

Comments

BCR: My first thought

JoeD:

Henry: Oh shit

Al from Cheers:

big dick: I wouldn't doubt it

ToasterOven: haha

Diamond
    Load Metric
    All politicians who know "Muh russia" is a nothingburger but still use it for political gain should be charged

Load Metric
    Same needs to be done with a few ceo's after they finish their lobster at a high end restraunt.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Same needs to be done with a few ceo's after they finish their lobster at a high end restraunt.

a few?

Comments

big dick: A few dozen

Load Metric
    "This morning, the U.S. Congress suffered a despicable and cowardly attack," Pelosi said. "My thoughts and prayers are with Whip Steve Scalise and the others wounded, Capitol Police and staff, and their families."

Pelosi continued, "We are profoundly grateful for the heroism of the Capitol Police, whose bravery under fire undoubtedly saved countless lives. On days like today, there are no Democrats or Republicans, only Americans united in our hopes and prayers for the wounded."
    No, I don't think so. The American people do not give a shit.

I believe if terrorists or whoever actually had the guts to target members of U.S. Congress, if they got off in cars in D.C. with automatic weapons and focused on killing senators and members of Congress.

More than half the country would cheer. The media would be happy because they could cover it 24/7.
    People would love to see politicians get their heads blow off on live nationwide T.V.

But that will probably never happen, too much security in Washington, D.C.
    Terrorists don't have the balls to do that, instead they look for soft targets.
    If people exercised their 2nd amendment rights and marched to the White House with firearms, Capitol Police would gun them down.

Republicans will find a way to blame this on Obama.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    "This morning, the U.S. Congress suffered a despicable and cowardly attack," Pelosi said. "My thoughts and prayers are with Whip Steve Scalise and the others wounded, Capitol Police and staff, and their families."

Pelosi continued, "We are profoundly grateful for the heroism of the Capitol Police, whose bravery under fire undoubtedly saved countless lives. On days like today, there are no Democrats or Republicans, only Americans united in our hopes and prayers for the wounded."
    No, I don't think so. The American people do not give a shit.

I believe if terrorists or whoever actually had the guts to target members of U.S. Congress, if they got off in cars in D.C. with automatic weapons and focused on killing senators and members of Congress.

More than half the country would cheer. The media would be happy because they could cover it 24/7.
    People would love to see politicians get their heads blow off on live nationwide T.V.

But that will probably never happen, too much security in Washington, D.C.
    Terrorists don't have the balls to do that, instead they look for soft targets.
    If people exercised their 2nd amendment rights and marched to the White House with firearms, Capitol Police would gun them down.

Republicans will find a way to blame this on Obama.

Newt is already on Fox news, blaming "vulgar Democrats" for the attacks.

Even Fox News saw fit to castrate him in the town square for that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

holy fuck.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    My question is has anybody heard from Mumbles.. Somehow the pic seems to look how Id picture Mumbles looking.. But adds to the story.. Liberals shouldn't be allowed to own guns.. Just saying..

SandyHook Leftist nutjob as was his mother
    Jared Laughner who shot Gabby Giffords registered Democrat
    Guy who shot up the rail station avowed Bernie supporter
    VA Tech Shooter was a Democrat supporter
    ... Hmm seems to be a common theme here..

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL! I was on the high school rifle team, but was a horrible shot.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Only a #libtard could shoot 50 times and hit 5 people, holy shit that is bad . . .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    ... Hmm seems to be a common theme here..

that theme is you going to excruciating lengths to ignore the plague of right wing violence committed by republitrash.

Comments

sah_24: that libtard alternate reality lol . . .

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Name:  18952571_1335889729865642_3312540136325463106_n.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  25.1 KB

Comments

sah_24: cmon walter

MumblesBadly: Life imitating art

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This isn't even a surprise. The surprise is that this hasn't happened more often.

I am constantly seeing rhetoric from left-wingers that a "revolution" of some sort is necessary at this point, and that violence might be necessary to get everyone's attention.

Their justification is that bloodshed is often required to fight systematic oppression.

I'm not just talking about the unhinged whack jobs.

I'm seeing this sort of rhetoric on my Facebook from normally calm, well-adjusted, peaceful people.

They also cheered the violence committed by Black Lives Matter, again claiming that it needed to happen in order to wake the nation up to the plight of cops unjustifiably killing black people.

While the vast majority of people making such statements aren't going to actually hurt anyone, there's that small percentage who feel inspired by it, and honestly believe they are revolutionaries fighting for justice.

Even with today's shootings, I am seeing some of the "They deserved it" lines on Facebook.

This is very dangerous, and the left has really ramped up this type of aggression over the past few years.

During the GW Bush era, the left despised him and bashed him constantly, but rarely did you hear talk of violence being acceptable.

Now it's different, and this started well before Trump was elected.

Comments

sah_24: Ya the coming fight won't be pretty for these libtards, this one managed to hit 5 out of 50 shots looooooooooooooool

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This isn't even a surprise. The surprise is that this hasn't happened more often.

I am constantly seeing rhetoric from left-wingers that a "revolution" of some sort is necessary at this point, and that violence might be necessary to get everyone's attention.

Their justification is that bloodshed is often required to fight systematic oppression.

I'm not just talking about the unhinged whack jobs.

I'm seeing this sort of rhetoric on my Facebook from normally calm, well-adjusted, peaceful people.

They also cheered the violence committed by Black Lives Matter, again claiming that it needed to happen in order to wake the nation up to the plight of cops unjustifiably killing black people.

While the vast majority of people making such statements aren't going to actually hurt anyone, there's that small percentage who feel inspired by it, and honestly believe they are revolutionaries fighting for justice.

Even with today's shootings, I am seeing some of the "They deserved it" lines on Facebook.

This is very dangerous, and the left has really ramped up this type of aggression over the past few years.

During the GW Bush era, the left despised him and bashed him constantly, but rarely did you hear talk of violence being acceptable.

Now it's different, and this started well before Trump was elected.
    Violence is not the answer and is unacceptable, including directed at Trump. But there's never been a surge of hate group activity like there was after Obama was elected. He had to have more secret service protection, and earlier in his candidacy, than any presidential candidate ever. The violent rhetoric directed at Trump doesn't even compare n

Comments

sah_24: rofl, what a crock of shit

MumblesBadly: Counter rep
    HILLARY WON

Thread Information