Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Two thumbs up! I got into it with Phil Hellmuth at the table today

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Old school NWPer is leading this event right now.
    I am curious who.... but not curious enough to look this up myself.

You got an easy link?
    My concern with the link I'm posting is that Druff is not listed in the notable players remaining.

Reggiman

http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/upda...1352&tid=15624
    Last edited by simpdog; 06-13-2017 at 08:35 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Beat to the punch by simpdog.

Load Metric
    quick reminder, if you're mute, you cannot raise in limit holdem.

sorry, just not allowed.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: ctrlF mute on first page
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Big Thumbs Up!!

Load Metric
    Helmuth has a book out. Yawn

I have a huge appetite for the nostalgia and the players of the boom. Ate up all the videos posted recently about Greenstein.

I have never found this paunchy white guy the least bit compelling as a personality. Which really is remarkable given the era. Perhaps his story and his success lies in the fact that he was a dull boy.

Good for him but who cares?

Load Metric
    Honest answer please.

Was this a needle, coz Phil. Or would you call floor on any other player at the table in same situ?

If it was a needle, I approve, coz history. But if you don't take a clear thumbs up as 'raise'. Then bit of a dick move imo.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Mind games like this is why the man has the most bracelets ever. He got Druff to advertise his book coming out for free, all while playing a superior hand against an inferior player

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: lol
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Unless you're Humberto Brenes,

a thumbs up doesn't mean raise.

LOL
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Honest answer please.

Was this a needle, coz Phil. Or would you call floor on any other player at the table in same situ?

If it was a needle, I approve, coz history. But if you don't take a clear thumbs up as 'raise'. Then bit of a dick move imo.
    Is this some kind of "sanctity of the game" issue?

This isn't a sport like baseball where unwritten rules regarding the code of conduct address respect for other players and the fact that the game is offered as entertainment.

It's poker. You are trying to take the other guy's money. There is nothing more base than that. It's not offered primarily as entertainment for fans (which is the case with professional sports).

Ruthlessly defending your money, as Druff was, is the only issue. The rest is nonsense and I will not listen to an hour of discussion about this on the fraud show.

It's supposed to be a crippling blood sport. Governed by rules but anything else goes

The "dick move" complaint is just faggottry

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: I don't want to derail this until druff tells the rest of the story but respect for other players is not only an unwritten rule, but also a written rule. On fact it's on page one.

MumblesBadly: What Sanlmar said.

Load Metric
    Honest answer please.

This isn't a sport like baseball where unwritten rules regarding the code of conduct address respect for other players and the fact that the game is offered as entertainment.

It's poker. You are trying to take the other guy's money. There is nothing more base than that. It's not offered primarily as entertainment for fans (which is the case with professional sports).

Ruthlessly defending your money, as Druff was, is the only issue. The rest is nonsense and I will not listen to an hour of discussion about this on the fraud show.

It's supposed to be a crippling blood sport. Governed by rules but anything else goes

when General Sanlmar goes to war, i'm right behind him.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Comments

LarryLaffer: old school looking TGI Fridays

Lord of the Fraud: ol delaware looking down on druff yelling "get that bastard"

michael: llol

hongkonger: Delaware rep

WillieMcFML: never forget
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Honest answer please.

Hmmm

We're not talking about a General's signal for his troops to go over the top in the trenches here.

We're talking about Druff facing a single-bet raise in the BB from a guy who made a CLEAR raising signal to show his intent before placing correct amount of chip into pot.

Would you really call the floor on the 80yo amateur even though you are 100% sure what his intention was?

If the answer is yes. Then that in my eyes, is a 'dick move'.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I've seen this picture before. Who is it?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Delaware...RIP...

Comments

sah_24: RIP Delaware !

Diamond
    Load Metric
    This will be child's play compared to the shit I will pull if give the chance.

Comments

DRK Star: If you whip your dick out, does that mean you are "limping" into the pot?....

Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

That is the guy who Jsearles told after his wife passed away "it should of been you instead", followed by a barrage of disgusting abuse.. By far the sickest trolling i've witnessed on here.

Sadly the old bastard died himself shortly afterwards.

Load Metric

Hmmm

We're not talking about a General's signal for his troops to go over the top in the trenches here.

We're talking about Druff facing a single-bet raise in the BB from a guy who made a CLEAR raising signal to show his intent before placing correct amount of chip into pot.

Would you really call the floor on the 80yo amateur even though you are 100% sure what his intention was?

Ruthlessly, defending your money is how Druff is wired as a poker player. Maybe it's a chicken or egg thing with him. We all recognize it's prolly the secret to his surviving when nearly everyone else did not.

I guess the only question is how uncompromising you are with your money with regard to an 80 yr old man. Druff knew Helmuth's intention too. He gave him no quarter. Not him - not the Subway clerk - no one.

If you agree poker is blood sport then this is a minor example of the coincidental entertainment.

Maybe it's a weak example, but I am recalling Jamie Gold - working every edge with his mouth - very entertaining and hardly an example of poker etiquette.

I understand this game too. I choose to troll Helmuth vs Druff here.

Parting thought:
    Only degenerates get to write poker memoirs. The rest is vanity publishing.

A Tyde memoir ghosted by Sonatine (in his style) would outsell Helmuth. I'd take action on that and I'm not degen.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

That is the guy who Jsearles told after his wife passed away "it should of been you instead", followed by a barrage of disgusting abuse.. By far the sickest trolling i've witnessed on here.

Sadly the old bastard died himself shortly afterwards.

Delaware told me that if/when I get out of Hell I'm in control of thousands of people simultaneously. I'm pretty sure he's doing fine.

Banned
    Load Metric

That is the guy who Jsearles told after his wife passed away "it should of been you instead", followed by a barrage of disgusting abuse..

By far the sickest trolling i've witnessed on here.

YUP

thats JSearles alright

total POS

Load Metric

Hmmm

Ruthlessly, defending your money is how Druff is wired as a poker player. Maybe it's a chicken or egg thing with him. We all recognize it's prolly the secret to his surviving when nearly everyone else did not.

I guess the only question is how uncompromising you are with your money with regard to an 80 yr old man. Druff knew Helmuth's intention too. He gave him no quarter. Not him - not the Subway clerk - no one.

If you agree poker is blood sport then this is a minor example of the coincidental entertainment.

Maybe it's a weak example, but I am recalling Jamie Gold - working every edge with his mouth - very entertaining and hardly an example of poker etiquette.

I understand this game too. I choose to troll Helmuth vs Druff here.

Parting thought:
    Only degenerates get to write poker memoirs. The rest is vanity publishing.

A Tyde memoir ghosted by Sonatine (in his style) would outsell Helmuth. I'd take action on that and I'm not degen.

In this instance i'm on Druff's side considering he was dealing with the slipperiest of snakes. Possibly a paedophile too.

Was fully deserved.

Just personally i'm not doing the same to a random unless i've got some/any inkling that he's a cunt who'd do the same to me.

Certainly not for one bet in limit fucking holdem anyway.

Thread Information