Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Michael wsop stake thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Michael just woke kirkjala from a 5-year sleep.

Now that's some star power.

Comments

michael: lol, kirkjala is God

Load Metric
    did Michael figure out his tranport to Vegas? I just think a greyhound bus is the worst possible mode, especially since its the same price to fly.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    wow Michael ur that much of a whore these days that u have to use the "i fell asleep" line

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    wow Michael ur that much of a whore these days that u have to use the "i fell asleep" line
    my friend had legitimately fell asleep, it wasn't some tactic. he had been dragged out in the sunlight earlier and was worn out

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Question for your "friend":

Isn't he worried that excessive pictures with hot chicks will make him look too much like a "fuckboi", and that might negatively affect his ability to hook up?

I hear that a lot of girls are worried about that nowadays, especially with the rise of such apps like Tinder.

Definitely there's value in being pictured with hot chicks, as women are very competitive and feel like a guy who has had hot girlfriends must be desirable, but perhaps you can go too far with this?

Also does your friend reveal his true age to these chicks, or does he lie about it?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Isn't he worried that excessive pictures with hot chicks will make him look too much like a "fuckboi", and that might negatively affect his ability to hook up?

I hear that a lot of girls are worried about that nowadays, especially with the rise of such apps like Tinder.

Definitely there's value in being pictured with hot chicks, as women are very competitive and feel like a guy who has had hot girlfriends must be desirable, but perhaps you can go too far with this?

Also does your friend reveal his true age to these chicks, or does he lie about it?
    He doesn't think women think logically when it comes to hooking up, he thinks it's emotional. This is why they always back rationalize this or that hookup. The fuckboi thing the same way, you see all these memes, but in the field you don't see these girls having one night stands with nice I respect you so much dudes. I'm sure you could go overboard with the pics, but in screening for girls who want to have sex or meet non good guy dudes, he thinks it's efficient.

Pro tip about the tinder worry about the way. My friend has hooked up with 100% of the girls who met him from tinder, often without going out on any traditional date. Every single one of these girls has the "not here to hook up" type description on their bio.

Surprisingly they don't ask the majority of the time. When they do he tells them and usually they don't care or give him some kind of shit test and he just has to play it off or goof around or ignore it depending on the vibe. A small group has daddy fetish (this and rough stuff is really becoming fashionable w young girls from my experience). He does go younger on his tinder bio to get more views, but explains it as a typo or something in person.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Friend Is Playing The Fucking Game At A HOF Level Rep!

OSA: typo...my friend does the same thing with his weight

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post

He doesn't think women think logically when it comes to hooking up, he thinks it's emotional. This is why they always back rationalize this or that hookup. The fuckboi thing the same way, you see all these memes, but in the field you don't see these girls having one night stands with nice I respect you so much dudes. I'm sure you could go overboard with the pics, but in screening for girls who want to have sex or meet non good guy dudes, he thinks it's efficient.

Pro tip about the tinder worry about the way. My friend has hooked up with 100% of the girls who met him from tinder, often without going out on any traditional date. Every single one of these girls has the "not here to hook up" type description on their bio.

Surprisingly they don't ask the majority of the time. When they do he tells them and usually they don't care or give him some kind of shit test and he just has to play it off or goof around or ignore it depending on the vibe. A small group has daddy fetish (this and rough stuff is really becoming fashionable w young girls from my experience). He does go younger on his tinder bio to get more views, but explains it as a typo or something in person.
    My friend used to meet girls off chat rooms at like 11pm-2am, so it was too late for a traditional date, and the chance of something happening was also much higher.

The daddy fetish and desire for rough stuff seems associated, at least from my friend's experience about a decade ago. So it's not even a new thing.

Agree about the "not here to hook up" crap. They put that to drive away the idiots who open right away with dumb sexual messages. However, most of these girls will actually hook up on the first night, if they like the guy.

Sounds like your friend has a good routine down which is working very well.

Regarding the age thing, my friend was in his mid-30s and always told the truth about his age, but one time decided to try an experiment and put down 32 when he was really 37. He chatted online with a 29-year-old girl from Vegas (where he also lived), and they met up at about 10:30pm. He felt guilty about the age lie, and was thinking about ways to break the truth to her once they met. However, he was surprised to see that she looked substantially older than 29. Finally, he asked her, "I'm just curious. I won't hold it against you if you're not, but are you really 29?" The girl got really uncomfortable, and slowly but reluctantly admitted that she was 37. She then said, "Okay, so are you really 32? Because I'm doubting that, too." My friend also admitted to being 37. Both LOLed at attempting to meet someone younger by lying about their age and getting someone their exact same age.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: this is what I asked for before. ty

IamGreek: This "my friend" thingy is a bit transparent between you two imo

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Well that dick wasn't gonna suck itself.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Whats with old posters coming back with terrible gimmicks?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

Load Metric

My friend used to meet girls off chat rooms at like 11pm-2am, so it was too late for a traditional date, and the chance of something happening was also much higher.

The daddy fetish and desire for rough stuff seems associated, at least from my friend's experience about a decade ago. So it's not even a new thing.

Agree about the "not here to hook up" crap. They put that to drive away the idiots who open right away with dumb sexual messages. However, most of these girls will actually hook up on the first night, if they like the guy.

Sounds like your friend has a good routine down which is working very well.

Regarding the age thing, my friend was in his mid-30s and always told the truth about his age, but one time decided to try an experiment and put down 32 when he was really 37. He chatted online with a 29-year-old girl from Vegas (where he also lived), and they met up at about 10:30pm. He felt guilty about the age lie, and was thinking about ways to break the truth to her once they met. However, he was surprised to see that she looked substantially older than 29. Finally, he asked her, "I'm just curious. I won't hold it against you if you're not, but are you really 29?" The girl got really uncomfortable, and slowly but reluctantly admitted that she was 37. She then said, "Okay, so are you really 32? Because I'm doubting that, too." My friend also admitted to being 37. Both LOLed at attempting to meet someone younger by lying about their age and getting someone their exact same age.
    Todd's friend is Godsend

Load Metric
    Daytime Pull with cute blonde

Here's a good one that happened when my friend met a cute blonde in the middle of the day and has sex with her from the beginning of the year.

He went about doing his normal stuff for his day off, bookstore, restaraunt, coffee. He planned to just approach any hot girl, saw one in a mixed family set, chickened out, saw another cute girl in a mixed set at the restaraunt, chickened out again (it's weird, like some days he can talk to everybody, some days the approach anxiety still hits, I think today was rough because he's been so busy he just hasn't approached a lot lately)

Now this daygame pull doesn't happen if he doesn't take the following action, which he did. he was literally one turn away from his house, and thought, just keep going straight to that bar down the street. You don't have to approach anyone, just at least go play an hour of pool, try to be social, take some kind of action towards this game thing, however small.

he Gets in, goes to get quarters and a water from the bartender, she's talking to this cute lil early 20s something 5 2 blonde with nice tits. he wait for the bartender to come over to him, then starts giving himself shit for not approaching those other two girls.

a youtube videoflashes through his head, "you have approach anxiety, so fucking what. I dont know what to tell you, you know the problem, you know the solution, take right action."

another vid, "I just don't give a fuck. 9 times outta 10 you have so much more value than these young girls anyways."

And another especially, "When I say hello, it's a win. Just saying hello, is a win."

he walks over with nothing planned in mind. Just start freestyling on what's there, she gets carded and he starts riffing on her Kansas license, this branches off into how her pic is horrible, no makeup, why she didn't wear makeup, is she making an excuse, something something, I don't know, just riffing, eye contact, smiling. Tell her to come play pool, Somewhere along the line, there's physical escalation, back and forth, I wish he was more conscious of this and could tell you guys exactly how it went down, but this is the one part of the game he's never really needed to study, or never felt like a sticking point, physical escalation has always just been there for him, even when he sucked at absolutely everything else.

Get the logistics. Hotel. She's flying back to kansas tomorrow. Hotel is literally right down the street. It's a logistics goldmine, lol. Body language is on point without thinking about it too much, squared up, eyes, breaking rapport, physical escalation, somewhere in there a kiss happens. She's getting really touchy feely now, he tells her to finish her drink and let's go watch movies and drink at her hotel. She says she wants to stop at Target and get a game to play (girl mindset, we're just going to play games, watch movies, defense mechanism), cool he says.

Go to the store, get a pack of Uno, some roleplay with hand holding, bf gf roleplay type us against them stuff, laughing, flirting.

Get to her place, make out, she tries to hit him with the lmr, not ready for this, let's just drink. he;s fine with that, start watching tv, he's already stoked that he pulled daygame, and start watching tv. She initiates again, and boom, it's on. Uno cards never got unwrapped.

Really kind of stoked he took action for this to happen, never had a daygame pull and close before. Like intellectually he knew it was possible, but now it's just like a veil is lifted, and it's a reality.

Opportunity was really on his side with the logistics, and the fact she was leaving tomorrow, but still, if he doesn't decide to spend a cpl extra minutes gaming, if he doesn't decide to approach, none of that happens.

Load Metric
    This. I thought he was taking his stake seriously. Rather than reading some poker books he is goofing around.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hordell View Post
    This. I thought he was taking his stake seriously. Rather than reading some poker books he is goofing around.
    all the PLO8 books that have ever been written are absolute fucking dogshit...best to stay away from fucking your head up with the shit in any of them...

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    For real. Guys in here sharing copy pastes from pua tools on reddit or something.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

For real. Guys in here sharing copy pastes from pua tools on reddit or something.
    I don't know the stake retraction rules, but my faith in Michael has been shaken in all this.

Load Metric
    I am enjoying this thread now.

just linked my IG to my tinder account.

that was a good idea for sure. Wow. you learn something new everyday.

I totally agree with the bullshit that is a girl who writes "not here to hookup" on her profile.

bitch. we both here to fuck. you know it, i know it.

Comments

tyde: RUINING ONE THREAD AFTER ANOTHER LIKE A LITTLE ATTENTION WHORING BITCH
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

what is a "shit test", you've used it several times?

edit:
    never mind, easy find on google

Banned
    Load Metric
    My friend used to meet girls off chat rooms

Comments

LarryLaffer: :facepalm

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Daytime Pull with cute blonde