Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The 911 Memo That Got Buried, Til Now!

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    ANOTHER PAGE RUINED BY ATINE AND HIS AUTISTIC SCREECHING.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Reg you are the guy I forgot about!!! What was your 9/11 thought that had a similar level of uniqueness to FPS being the only 9/11 guy in history that accepts the official building 7 story.
    No idea what you're getting at with such an equivocal weak sauce response.

Care to articulate your thoughts in a way which is readable and understandable for those of us who aren't smoking crack daily?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Reg you are the guy I forgot about!!! What was your 9/11 thought that had a similar level of uniqueness to FPS being the only 9/11 guy in history that accepts the official building 7 story.
    No idea what you're getting at with such an equivocal weak sauce response.

Care to articulate your thoughts in a way which is readable and understandable for those of us who aren't smoking crack daily?
    We can all agree you are a 9/11 guy right? You have a thought about 9/11 that really sets you apart from all other 9/11 guys. The level of uniqueness of your thought is right up there with fellow 9/11 guy FPS Russia's agreement with the official story of why building 7 came down. I regrettably don't remember what it is that you said. Please remind me.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I went deep down the conspiracy rabbit hole, here's a few credible highlights.

Hillary part Jewish and slipped up in a speech and used word that's used almost exclusively by the Jewish mob.

The story of Jewish patriot Jack Bernstein who penned a book in 1985 titled
    The Life of an American Jew in Racist, Marxist Israel
    Check out the chilling accuracy of his warnings, you'll see why the Mossad Killed him.
    https://www.darkmoon.me/2017/the-lif...arxist-israel/

IF AMERICAN BOYS DIE IN A FUTURE MIDEAST WAR, YOU WILL KNOW THAT THOSE RESPONSIBLE WILL BE THE ZIONIST JEWS OF AMERICA and THE WEAK-SPINED POLITICIANS IN WASHINGTON DC, WHO BOW TO THEIR ZIONIST LORDS.
    Yep

A Warning to Mr, Mrs and Miss America

The Marxist Zionists who rule Israel and the Marxist Zionists in America have been trying to trick the US into a Mideast war, on the side of Israel, of course. They almost succeeded when US Marines were sent to Lebanon in 1982. The blood of the 250 American Marines who died in Lebanon is dripping from the hands of the Israeli and American Zionists.

If more Americans are not made aware of the truth about Zionist/Marxist Israel, you can be sure that, sooner or later, these atheists who claim to be God’s Chosen People will trick the US into a Mideast war against the Arabs who in the past have always been America’s best friends. Then, —

More American boys will die because of these clever murderous Zionists, WHO, incidentally, have been responsible for pushing America into WORLD WAR I, WORLD WAR II, the KOREAN WAR and the VIETNAM WAR.

While Zionist International Bankers and other Zionist Jews were busy counting their profits from those wars, American mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters were mourning the loss of their sons and brothers.

WILL YOU SOMEDAY BE MOURNING THE LOSS OF YOUR SON OR BROTHER—because of Zionist treachery?
    The ultimate goal of the Zionists is one ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE ZIONISTS AND THE ZIONIST-ORIENTED JEWISH INTERNATIONAL BANKERS.
    Rip Mr Bernstein.

Hey if the MSM is so liberal how come liberal icons like Hedges, Chomsky and Nader are totally 100% blackballed?

So yea, we let the corporations and the Jewish Mafia intentionally lie us into perpetual war and drive us into astronomical debt and take over everything. wtg
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 08-28-2017 at 10:09 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Holy shit, first 17 mins is about the lavon affair and the uss lib
    Start at the 17 min mark.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bro, shut your thread down, I already got this 9/11 ting covered long time ago

U in the baby steps stage.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Bro, shut your thread down, I already got this 9/11 ting covered long time ago

U in the baby steps stage.

lol your a judy wood idiot, right?

remind us.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I won't share the definitive proof here (or anywhere else), you guys don't deserve the closure.

What's up with that crazy anti BDS bill, did the Goyim figure it out?

FTR, I'm totally done with this subject, smh...
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-01-2017 at 06:14 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Re-opened
    I found this on the website Project Censored which lists the most censored news stories.

Holy shit, an interview with Richard Clarke! He was high ranking counter terrorism official on 911 and what he says about George Tenet and the CIA @ wow.

I don't recall ever seeing George Tenet mentioned in ANY 911 documentary. The only thing I've ever read about him is that his real last name is Cohen but I couldn't confirm it.. This is bizarre to say the least.

Have you ever seen the Director of the CIA on 9/11 George Tenet ever mentioned?

Clarke just told you George Tenet, Cofer Black and one other guy are the ones who intentionally shielded the terrorists from discovery so the attacks could happen. This probably goes go back to the Clinton White House, fuck me...

Tenet Wiki

In 1999 the Director declined to reveal the overall budget for intelligence operations (including the CIA) which was a departure from his release the previous two years. This led to criticism from government transparency advocates.[13]
    Tenet privately lent his personal authority to the intelligence reports about weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) in Iraq.[41] At a meeting on December 12, 2002, he assured Bush that the evidence that Iraq had WMDs amounted to a "slam dunk case."
    In September 2002, the Senate Intelligence Committee met with Tenet in a closed-door session. Sen. Bob Graham requested a National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) on Iraq. Tenet responded by saying "We've never done a National Intelligence Estimate on Iraq" and resisted the request to provide one to Congress. Graham insisted "This is the most important decision that we as members of Congress and that the people of America are likely to make in the foreseeable future. We want to have the best understanding of what it is we're about to get involved with." Tenet refused to do a report on the military or occupation phase, but reluctantly agreed to do a NIE on the weapons of mass destruction. Graham described the Senate Intelligence Committee meeting with Tenet as "the turning point in our attitude towards Tenet and our understanding of how the intelligence community has become so submissive to the desires of the administration.
    Bastard!
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-05-2017 at 04:27 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Recently I watched a press conference w some British guy who lost his brother on 911 and he told his story about how the authorities found a few bones from his brother. He showed the bones and gave some background on the difficulty to find closure. He said the passenger manifests from that day still haven't been certified and some other shady things. He wasn't there for the fan fare or trying to sell a book or documentary.

At the end of his brief press conference he said he believes there's members of the truth movement who are intentionally spreading disinfo in order to confuse and discredit the truth movement. He shared no theories of his own, he said he finally found closure and said to go this website for the truth.
    http://www.peace911.org/

I couldn't agree more, this obscure site belongs to a 48 yo Muslim engineer who's worked on this for over a decade using logic and reason. He was a member of a hidden forum w other top 911 truthers like Steven Jones. He quit because he would debunk their claims and they would still stick with them.

If you think this is similar to other 911 sites or documentaries you're wrong.
    Someone made a FOIA request for something about the flights and there was a discrepancy between the time listed in the 911 report and the official documents. This small discovery opened the door to the real story. He reveals other deceptions in the 911 report.

This has everything except building 7

Here's a nice power point presentation.
    http://www.peace911.org/Investigation_911_E.pps
    And imo the most revealing videos but they're all good.

Now you can watch this and it'll make sense. There's a whopping 27 minutes of first hand accounts of secondary explosions. There's other videos like this that make it seem like there's only a handful of people who reported secondary explosions. At 1:55 listen to that explosion, that sounds similar to the cement truck explosion on Mythbusters.
    Keep in mind that while this was happening the dancing Israelis were cheering, slapping high fives, holding up a lit lighter with the towers burning in the background.

The guy who was in charge of the FBI that helped in the cover up by classifying everything is now investigating Trump. He was appointed by Rosenstein and with NYAG Schneiderman able to unleash RICO charges that cannot be dismissed. Now you know why Trump's pals with Schumer and doing what they want.

If there was secondary devices we know who did it, as if we didn't know already. We let these same traitors lie us into wars and buy our media and politicians so they can ruthlessly rob us, fucking disgusting. It's a shame we let Israel drive a wedge between us and the Muslims.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-08-2017 at 06:12 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    One of Netanyahu's sons posted this and the ADL denounced him while David Duke defended him, lol.
    Name:  733489488.png
Views: 296
Size:  1.06 MB
    I'm not falling for Bibi's crap. Check out this one.

Load Metric
    One of Netayahoo's other sons liked this youtube video today.

Load Metric
    TPTB have clearly read this thread and are now going all out to throw FPS off the scent.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/09/saudi-g..._share=twitter

Comments

FPS_Russia: Nah i'm preaching to the choir
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Platinum
    Load Metric
    These are MSMish so no mention of Israel but these are a reminder of how little we actually know. I didn't know the 2nd jet that hit the tower climbed 3k feet and then came in at almost a nose dive til the last second. Go to the channel below and look at the vid called "New proof 911 was inside job 2017". Inside first ten minutes.

Ok forget Israel and every post itt. This one vid proves 911 was an inside job. Imo there's enough here to arrest Richard Myers and the other military guy.

Our entire MSM covers up for Israel and tells the kosher side of the story. They always (and i mean always) have Jewish interest in mind, that's a given. The shocking thing is when you realize they've been doing this since ww2 or so.
    Have a glimpse at the other side of the story, seem credible? Video 1 and 4 are great as well, I haven't seen the rest. The MSM's was as biased against ww2 era Germany just like they're biased against Russia and Iran today and Iraq w Sadaam in power.
    Watch a few minutes and decide for yourself.

i'm out

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Videos are one thing but there's nothing better than an article that has links to the sources. That's the best format for verifying claims.
    In memory of all those who died on the morning of 9-11-01 and in the ensuing wars.
    I present best very best 911 link I've found.
    This link is highly concentrated 99%+ pure truth. so you won't have to read for 15 hours. Whoever compiled this has a god given talent for separating truth from half truths and propaganda.
    http://www.takeourworldback.com/911/
    Required reading

Here's one the best 911 discussions imho. Very interesting and important info and advice. Now is the time for the truth to come out. Get informed and support those who may come forward and question the official version.

Regardless of your position I think we can all agree there's never been an honest and thorough investigation into events surrounding 911.
    RIP to all those in the US military who unwittingly gave their lives for Israel and the corporations.

Unrelated: In some link of a link from somewhere in the above I found a piece about the Amaya/Baazov insider trading scandal. I just glanced at it but from what I gathered this insider trader scandal is the biggest in Canadian history and that Baazov was born in Israel and his trial will be starting fairly soon. I'll link if i can find it.

I have no idea why there's not an active thread about the biggest poker site being involved in the biggest insider trading investigation in Canadian history, hmmm jk. I wonder if Negreanu is still the Baghdad Bob of Pokerstars.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You thought I was done but like building 7 I have one more surprise, a big one. The Raytheon autopilot system that was likely used. Check out it's accuracy and other capabilities. It was officially available shortly after Sept 11. You know how Israel steals our hi tech secrets as a rule not the exception. If you're ever bored look up how many hi tech start ups there are in Israel. The code name for this is operation talpiot.

As if that wasn't enough
    Richard (traitor) Armitage sat on Raytheon's special advisory board, was a signatory of the document The Project for a new American Century. This faggot wanted war so bad he's the one who outed Valerie Plame. He asked for the release of the dancing Israeli's too iirc.

Read that link and see if hair on the back of your neck doesn't stand up.
    http://www.journalof911studies.com/v...msMonaghan.pdf

70 hi res photos from Sept 11 unrelated to the 911 truth series. RIP hagd
    http://www.rsvlts.com/2012/09/11/70-...ember-11-2001/
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-11-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Finally!
    This is the elusive Sept 11 doc. that everyone's talking about.

Edit: I just finished watching the above, holy shit it's hands down the best ainec. There's a ton of credible and original content. It's not a grueling rehash of the sos, it was a riveting tale and I'll rewatch it at some point.

So what do I really think.

Do I think Israel was behind 911? I had a sliver of doubt until I watched the above. They did it but had plenty of American, Saudi and Pakistani help.

DO I think explosives were planted in the buildings? I actually never believed the controlled demo theories but after watching the above I think a van may of blew in the basement but I'm not sure. There needs to be a real investigation.

All I got to say is watch the above.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-22-2017 at 01:54 AM.

Load Metric
    There's no way we've only killed 1.5 million muzzies since 2001. My military buddy told me to my face that he shot more babies in Afghanistan in the early 2000's than he cared to remember. They would go into mostly unarmed cities and kill everyone. There was basically no rules right after 9/11 and every troop drank the kool-aid. No one questioned anything for the first year he said. That all started later. He said they'd take muslim babies and fling them up in the air like clay pigeons for target practice. He said he personally killed over 1000 muslims. The only rule they had was no raping girls but he said that rule was only followed half of the time.

Then suddenly in August of 2003 everything changed dramatically according to him. Troops from U.K. Germany and even Candada LOL showed up and his guys weren't allowed to shoot unarmed women and children anymore. He said at least 1/4 of his battalion ended up dying in Afghanistan, 1/4 of his battalion killed themselves, 1/4 of them are in military monitored mental institutions. Some are in jail and almost none of them are healthy. He works as a bouncer at a strip club and his happy as a clam. Oh and he said that he doesn't know anyone that was in Afghanistan that isn't on at least four or five prescription drugs.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Yea one of the stories on the Project Censored website was the fact that more US soldiers died fr suicide than in combat. Something crazy must be happening, to make it home fr the war and then commit suicide wtf.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Finally!
    This is the elusive Sept 11 doc. that everyone's talking about.

Edit: I just finished watching the above, holy shit it's hands down the best ainec. There's a ton of credible and original content. It's not a grueling rehash of the sos, it was a riveting tale and I'll rewatch it at some point.

So what do I really think.

Do I think Israel was behind 911? I had a sliver of doubt until I watched the above. They did it but had plenty of American, Saudi and Pakistani help.

DO I think explosives were planted in the buildings? I actually never believed the controlled demo theories but after watching the above I think a van may of blew in the basement but I'm not sure. There needs to be a real investigation.

All I got to say is watch the above.

you're just seeing that now? i am friends with ryan on FB. The sanest conspiracy type guy i know. bjj black belt too iirc.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Page 8 fr 2005
    http://israellobby.org/urbanmoving/1...0(1037768).PDF
    I'm calling for an immediate halt of foreign aide to Israel.
    I'm calling for all Sept 11 related evidence to be declassified.
    Bla bla bla
    Lol one can dream.

There's some interesting dynamics going on.
    During the campaign Trump said he would find out who brought down the towers.
    In the doc. above on approx pg 10 or 11 Muellers name comes up.
    Guess who Rosenstein appoints to investigate Trump.
    Next thing you know Trump and Schumer are bros.
    Wars for Israel full steam ahead....
    Lol this is great.
    They didn't have to do that, Trump was on already on board. Better safe than sorry huh.

I'm done being mad about this, I got my popcorn and I'm going to enjoy the circus.

Thread Information