Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The 911 Memo That Got Buried, Til Now!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Last time I did the figures myself, a few years back.

About 3% of your population are Jewish, 13% of your government is Jewish.

This needs to be fixed!

Most of them are secular i think, i don't even think the majority of jews in government are religious, i could be wrong.

Besides, Judaism isn't a race, considering you have black jewish people, or is there some prejudice going on there?

In the conspiracy water cooler they say in some ways Judaism isn't even a religion anymore, being that the objective of the ideology was to restore the jewish state which was achieved, maybe the yids on the forum can clarify.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  NorthKoreaJewFREEmeme.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  428.0 KB

Load Metric
    Lol in before the ADL says druff is propagating antisemitism.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: I doubt it. If I was the "the jews" I'd make that meme myself.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Larry Laffer probably works for the ADL, he was dispatched here with the cover story that it's safe for a small white guy to ride a bike all over Chicago. See Goy, diversity is your strength

haha jk laffer

Here's what has to happen. AIPAC needs to register as a foreign lobby, duh. If People like Bill Kristol try to lie us into war it should be treated just like fake news from Russia.
    Jews who hold citizenship in Israel and the US should not be in charge of anything related to foreign policy to Israel. Speaking of which I just heard about a massive swindle Chertoff pulled back in the Bush days.

We can't have Israel legally bribing the same elected officials who will decide policy and budget allocations, how fucking insane.

There's no indication that I can see that Israel is an ally. As a matter of fact it's quite the opposite and every one of you knows it. They're robbing us BLIND all the fucking time, much of it thru the Pentagon budget.
    Chertoff swindle inside.

Oh and this NK war talk, Neocon swindle. They're trying to con us into spending MORE on defense. The first clue was how quickly NK's nuke and missile tech was supposedly advancing. Like major league breakthroughs every 2 or 3 days. Then I see Woolsey, and Gingrich insisting we need some new defense bullshit, gig's up.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 08-08-2017 at 09:53 PM.

Load Metric
    And you have a positive rep

Ahhh gotta love it.

Im try to get to -999 on a post ending in 3 matching digits in the trump train thread, according to the priest of kek the meme magic is strong and whatever i post will happen, maybe i should go antisemitic too lol.

Comments

Kilgore Trout: Let me help you.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    OMFG FPS. You know how I said there was no way anyone's mind was going to change considering their thoughts on 9/11 in 2017? (barring it being reported on national news that it was a controlled demolition)

The last person I know IRL who I'd ever expect to became a truther did so today apparently lol.

Years back an agency called NIST was hired to explain why the towers collapsed. Their findings were reported by every national news source that they fallen due to fires and jet fuel. Now an ex employee is coming out saying it was all bullshit and it was 100 percent controlled demolition in this video. (I haven't watched it yet)

So I take back my previous statement that no one is gonna just start not accepting the official 9/11 story in 2017. The information just needs to come from someone who was "normal" up until recently. Not someone who has been screaming about it for 10+ years.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Bibi thanks you for your building seven diversion, it's been debunked.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    OMFG FPS. You know how I said there was no way anyone's mind was going to change considering their thoughts on 9/11 in 2017? (barring it being reported on national news that it was a controlled demolition)

The last person I know IRL who I'd ever expect to became a truther did so today apparently lol.

Years back an agency called NIST was hired to explain why the towers collapsed. Their findings were reported by every national news source that they fallen due to fires and jet fuel. Now an ex employee is coming out saying it was all bullshit and it was 100 percent controlled demolition in this video. (I haven't watched it yet)

So I take back my previous statement that no one is gonna just start not accepting the official 9/11 story in 2017. The information just needs to come from someone who was "normal" up until recently. Not someone who has been screaming about it for 10+ years.
    For the folks who believe in the controlled demolition theory, what was the backup plan if one or both planes failed to crash into the towers? Just remove the TNT and go back to business as usual?

Platinum
    Load Metric

I'm not sure if you're trolling but I'll watch it. I've looked at many of these controlled demolition theories, I'm not sold. There's also a theory about some Israeli art group called Gelatin, (more fucking art students) it's def weird and amusing

I'm not against the secondary explosive narrative. There's a lot of circumstantial evidence.
    There's a shitload of reports of secondary explosions, a shitload. Oh and a bunch of Mossad agents posing as movers driving big vans that tested positive for explosives. I think they may of been busted in a van full of explosives right before it was to be detonated on a bridge. That would be USS Liberty level of red handed, it may of been scrubbed or the media was mistaken. I'm not sure tho.

Anyhow one theory I read somewhere that was pretty interesting was about the Israeli (partially govt) owned shipping company named Zim or Zin that rented an entire floor in one of the towers. They forfeited a 50K deposit to move out before 911 and that floor may of been where the explosive or thermite may of been placed and/or key support columns weakened or whatever.. Can't be sure tho.

Oh one factoid I totally forget. Judy Miller had a book come out called GERM just before the Anthrax attacks, weird.

Let me check out what you posted.

Edit: OMG dude 10 seconds in and it's another building 7 free fall steel structure bla bla bla.
    I'll hang in there a bit longer., k I'm done, I can't do building seven. That's been debunked thoroughly, building 7 is the diversion.

Just a reminder
    The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954.[vague] As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American, and British-owned civilian targets, cinemas, libraries and American educational centers.

The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties among the population, but did cost the lives of four operatives: two cell members who committed suicide after being captured; and two operatives who were tried, convicted, and executed by Egypt.

Plus the USS Liberty, stolen technology, stolen nukes they even gave Jon Pollard a million dollars when he arrived in Israel. Lied us into endless wars and now they want everyone to run around and pretend they're above criticism.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: I thought this was your shit. Must have been someone else.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 08-09-2017 at 01:08 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    For the folks who believe in the controlled demolition theory, what was the backup plan if one or both planes failed to crash into the towers? Just remove the TNT and go back to business as usual?
    Its building 7 that gets the most attention as a controlled demolition which is more believable than a fire bringing it down esp if you look at the fire at Grenville Tower in London recently that burned way longer and did next to no damage to the structure of the building.

Sure its not hard to imagine that the 2 planes brought down tower 1 and 2 but watching 7 fall the official explanation of it being down to a fire never really added up and then cant forget the massive fail of the news reporters saying its come down with it still standing in the background.

I dont believe strongly one way or another tbh i do think there is more to the story but looking further into it would mean dealing with people like 408Russia and really thats just a terrible life choice.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol....never go 408Russia
    Last edited by JACKDANIELS; 08-09-2017 at 12:22 AM.

Load Metric
    FPS Russia is the only 9/11 person in the history of 9/11 people who accepts the 9/11 Commission Report of reasons why building 7 fell. I didn't even know such an animal existed. It has to be around the same odds of spotting a white buffalo, and we get to witness it right here on pokerfraudalert.com

Comments

FPS_Russia: Yep I go where the facts lead with no regard for what others think.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

I forgot. I lost interest in 9/11 years ago, other than trying to figure out what exactly happens after they tell the masses it was inside job. Because either the holes in this story were put their on purpose or limitles isn't a faggot. I mean those holes already made it realistic seeming for Trump to get enough votes to be President because of Alex Jones so that is something right there. You won't find anyone else telling you that 9/11 was done like shit on purpose but it is so incredibly obvious to me that it's the only item (so far) on my list of things I'm 100 percent sure of. And it leading people to Jones and then leading them to Trump while wasting the time of tons of people by dangling that truth carrot in front of them for years almost can't be the only back end pay off of 9/11.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was working on the upper east side when it happened..

All I saw was a mass!!! Of people filling the entire street as far as the eye can see covered in dust..

I had to WALK home to the bronx. All and everything in New York was shut down. No cell phones..

Do people really believe that those buildings WERENT PERFECTLY EMPLODEDED BY DETENTION..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

All I saw was a mass!!! Of people filling the entire street as far as the eye can see covered in dust..

I had to WALK home to the bronx. All and everything in New York was shut down. No cell phones..

Do people really believe that those buildings WERENT PERFECTLY EMPLODEDED BY DETENTION..
    Smoke and mirrors my friend

Once you know, you know

But if you can't figure out how the illusionist performs a trick, then u figure it must be real.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

Smoke and mirrors my friend

Once you know, you know

But if you can't figure out how the illusionist performs a trick, then u figure it must be real.
    TELL US MORE ABOUT THE TV TRICKERY SPARTEN WAS FOOLED BY EVEN THO HE WAS WALKING THE STREETS, PEA BRAIN.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    God dammit Goys, I knew I was going to have to hold your hand on this.
    Don't worry, I'll feed ya baby birds.
    **** 20 min to 26 min *** The Pentagon, you know Feith Wolfowitz Perle wanted secret closed door hearing about Abel danger. Abel danger collected 2.5 terabytes on Al Qaeda and the 911 hijackers. They were ordered by the Pentagon to delete ALL OF IT and the other members were given gag orders. Do you get that goy? Can you shake your brainwashing for a sec, that was real testimony not a movie.

What do you want a smoking gun? No problem

**** 26:00 to 28:30 ***** The smoking gun of 911. You fuckers know and you're silent. You know who runs the Pentagon, they are sucking us dry til this very day.

We can stop right here and know it was an inside job. Joe Biden, you're soon top be VP. How about subpoenaing all of them, remove the gag order and see what's behind this suspicious behavior. Umm yea, see next one below.

***** 52:00 to 55:40 ****** I was saving this for a potential primary battle Bernie v Biden. Did you catch that goy?

***** 1 hr 15 min CIA official admits the dancing Israeli's in place before the first tower hit. On israeli tv they themselves admit they were there to "document the event".

*** 56 min**** Dan Rather talking about OBL being in a Pakistani hosp 1 day prior to 911

*** 35:10*** State dept whistler blower explains how he was forced to provide visas to terrorists from Saudi Arabia. Also Tom Brokaw confirms.

*** 1hr 19 min 45 sec to 1 hr 35 *** Hey Goy, go investigate building 7. Don't you dare to bring up all the reports of vans w explosives, next thing you know people will start asking questions. What are you crazy? Some conspiracy theorist, be like the other edgelords. Building 7 Building 7 Go Goy, get outta here!
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 08-09-2017 at 12:33 PM.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Honestly, TL DR. I am guessing this is a thread dedicated to some sort of 9/11 denial / belief it was an inside job. I was there (I was in law school at NYU at the time,) in fact 14 blocks north of WTC. Please give it up, stop being naive. Put down the Kool-Aid and find another conspiracy theory to obsess about. K, thanks.

PS - I have two friends from Spain and France, respectively, who believe it was all smoke and mirrors (or really, done with holograms.) Are people really this ignorant?

Comments

FPS_Russia: Haha nice, equate me with the hologrammers.

Brittney Griner's Clit: Ms. Trout Slayer doin her thing y'all

Load Metric
    7/11 was an inside job.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Kilgore, in a world full of people who believe the earth is flat

people who believe we never went to the moon

and people who believe the earth is 5,000 years old.

and you're the least bit surprised at the ignorance of your 2 eurotard friends.

so goes it.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    Kilgore, in a world full of people who believe the earth is flat

people who believe we never went to the moon

and people who believe the earth is 5,000 years old.

and you're the least bit surprised at the ignorance of your 2 eurotard friends.

so goes it.

KYRIE/LAFFER 2020

Load Metric
    i didn't say i believe any of those things.

i'm just saying i'm never surprised when people do.

i just believe the jews did 8/11.

i also believe the jews own the government as well as are huge parts of the Bildeberg Group.

I also believe in aliens and other dimensions

i believe in string theory and quantum physics.

and quantum leap.

Scott Bakula 20/20

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information