Thread: The 911 Memo That Got Buried, Til Now!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Platinum
    Load Metric

The 911 Memo That Got Buried, Til Now!

This deserves it's own thread. It's arguably the most important document about the Sept 11 attacks.
    http://www.antiwar.com/rep2/Memorand...itteesbold.pdf

How was it discovered?

I was clicking links from the webarchive and thewaybackmachine just for amusement. The links that weren't dead had a "this day in history" feel.

Was It Really Buried?
    I never seen it and I've looked into my fair share of 911 CT's, I've had antiwar.com bookmarked for years. Their site does have a messy layout. The closest thing to it was the FOX News Carl Cameron 4 part series (ADL had it removed) and an article in the respected French paper Le Monde, link below.
    http://web.archive.org/web/200804212...nde050302.html

Find anything else interesting?

Maybe, this was when Bill Clinton was president. Many people don't know Bill Clinton was the first to want the Iraq War but they didn't have enough to sell the American public on war. He wanted the Iraq War big time, most of the talking points Bush used were coined by Clinton and his team. So it makes sense the plan for 911 may of began under his watch, See for yourself.
    http://web.archive.org/web/200804212...ht050500a.html
    May 6 2000 Insight mag.
    The FBI is probing an explosive foreign-espionage operation that could dwarf the other spy scandals plaguing the U.S. government. Insight has learned that FBI counterintelligence is tracking a daring operation to spy on high-level U.S. officials by hacking into supposedly secure telephone networks. The espionage was facilitated, federal officials say, by lax telephone-security procedures at the White House, State Department and other high-level government offices and by a Justice Department unwillingness to seek an indictment against a suspect.
    More than two dozen U.S. intelligence, counterintelligence, law-enforcement and other officials have told Insight that the FBI believes Israel has intercepted telephone and modem communications on some of the most sensitive lines of the U.S. government on an ongoing basis. The worst penetrations are believed to be in the State Department. But others say the supposedly secure telephone systems in the White House, Defense Department and Justice Department may have been compromised as well.
    facepalm

Is this just another 911 conspiracy theory?
    I wish, there was comfort in the shadow of doubt that this wasn't true, that's gone.
    Don't listen to Sonatine, Big Dick or any of my critics. LOOK FOR YOURSELF.
    I deserve some harsh critics and haters, i post some ridiculous crazy shit but this is different. Again Look for yourself.

What's it titled?
    MEMORANDUM
    TO
    THE NATIONAL COMMISSION ON TERRORIST ATTACKS UPON
    THE UNITED STATES
    THE SENATE SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE
    THE HOUSE PERMANENT SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE 2004
    Umm yeah, mic drop. Please fact check. If you read the document it mentions this is after the release of their "official" investigation. Over the years I've seen it mentioned that years ago the fbi was investigating how antiwar.com found out some persons name. This may of been the first step of the burial, it wasn't interesting at all.

How does this compare to the infamous "28 pages"?
    This is a 166 page pdf. imho no comparison. See for yourself.

Did Israel do 911?
    I don't know but they damn sure knew in advance. They had at least 125 people following the would be hijackers like flies on shit. See the last three pages of pdf.

What's next?
    I've done my part it's all yours.

Maybe a lil later i'll make a list of what we now can reasonably assume to be true, then again maybe not. This is a uncomfortable subject.

Comments

tyde: DID NOT READ

Henry: dude, let it go.

Tegnation22: Pathetic

Ken Hordell: Just an awful poster, and deranged human

Muck Ficon: Post this bullshit on another forum

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: jews did it

PLOL: Unsubscribe
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-09-2017 at 11:59 AM.

Thread Information