Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The 911 Memo That Got Buried, Til Now!

Platinum
    Load Metric

The 911 Memo That Got Buried, Til Now!

This deserves it's own thread. It's arguably the most important document about the Sept 11 attacks.
    http://www.antiwar.com/rep2/Memorand...itteesbold.pdf

How was it discovered?

I was clicking links from the webarchive and thewaybackmachine just for amusement. The links that weren't dead had a "this day in history" feel.

Was It Really Buried?
    I never seen it and I've looked into my fair share of 911 CT's, I've had antiwar.com bookmarked for years. Their site does have a messy layout. The closest thing to it was the FOX News Carl Cameron 4 part series (ADL had it removed) and an article in the respected French paper Le Monde, link below.
    http://web.archive.org/web/200804212...nde050302.html

Find anything else interesting?

Maybe, this was when Bill Clinton was president. Many people don't know Bill Clinton was the first to want the Iraq War but they didn't have enough to sell the American public on war. He wanted the Iraq War big time, most of the talking points Bush used were coined by Clinton and his team. So it makes sense the plan for 911 may of began under his watch, See for yourself.
    http://web.archive.org/web/200804212...ht050500a.html
    May 6 2000 Insight mag.
    The FBI is probing an explosive foreign-espionage operation that could dwarf the other spy scandals plaguing the U.S. government. Insight has learned that FBI counterintelligence is tracking a daring operation to spy on high-level U.S. officials by hacking into supposedly secure telephone networks. The espionage was facilitated, federal officials say, by lax telephone-security procedures at the White House, State Department and other high-level government offices and by a Justice Department unwillingness to seek an indictment against a suspect.
    More than two dozen U.S. intelligence, counterintelligence, law-enforcement and other officials have told Insight that the FBI believes Israel has intercepted telephone and modem communications on some of the most sensitive lines of the U.S. government on an ongoing basis. The worst penetrations are believed to be in the State Department. But others say the supposedly secure telephone systems in the White House, Defense Department and Justice Department may have been compromised as well.
    facepalm

Is this just another 911 conspiracy theory?
    I wish, there was comfort in the shadow of doubt that this wasn't true, that's gone.
    Don't listen to Sonatine, Big Dick or any of my critics. LOOK FOR YOURSELF.
    I deserve some harsh critics and haters, i post some ridiculous crazy shit but this is different. Again Look for yourself.

What's it titled?
    MEMORANDUM
    TO
    THE NATIONAL COMMISSION ON TERRORIST ATTACKS UPON
    THE UNITED STATES
    THE SENATE SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE
    THE HOUSE PERMANENT SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE 2004
    Umm yeah, mic drop. Please fact check. If you read the document it mentions this is after the release of their "official" investigation. Over the years I've seen it mentioned that years ago the fbi was investigating how antiwar.com found out some persons name. This may of been the first step of the burial, it wasn't interesting at all.

How does this compare to the infamous "28 pages"?
    This is a 166 page pdf. imho no comparison. See for yourself.

Did Israel do 911?
    I don't know but they damn sure knew in advance. They had at least 125 people following the would be hijackers like flies on shit. See the last three pages of pdf.

What's next?
    I've done my part it's all yours.

Maybe a lil later i'll make a list of what we now can reasonably assume to be true, then again maybe not. This is a uncomfortable subject.

Comments

tyde: DID NOT READ

Henry: dude, let it go.

Tegnation22: Pathetic

Ken Hordell: Just an awful poster, and deranged human

Muck Ficon: Post this bullshit on another forum

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: jews did it

PLOL: Unsubscribe
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-09-2017 at 11:59 AM.

Load Metric
    Hey man, how does this memo connect to 9/11?

Like I've got a lot of important TV to watch, ya know

so like don't make me, ya know, spend time trying to dig out ya know the significance of your find

dumb it down thanks
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    OP I totally understand the inclination to read 9/11 stuff and report it to any and everyone you care about but it is 2017 and people have made up their mind. You could find a clip of Dubya jerkin off on the face of a 9/11 victim in the ER and it just wouldn't matter.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  0C55FB50-A449-498B-BB82-42E54D4858AF-937-000000B960DD0B0D.jpeg
Views: 685
Size:  8.9 KB

Comments

JoeD: Should be moved to a secret forum section that literally no one has access to

Load Metric
    Name:  days-without-1-jewish-tricks-4820297.png
Views: 726
Size:  85.1 KB
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Just in case anyone forgot that actually it was Hulk Hogan that was responsible.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    For the Record: Nobody is challenging the document or any of its assertions.

Silverstein did pull a $7 billion dollar ins. fraud, he bibi's buddy.

Hey , fuck you guys and your 4 reds.
    I get 4 reds for finding the last piece of the 911 puzzle. Easily one of the greatest mysteries.

The great deception of 911 was getting everyone to debate whether it was a controlled demolition. It looked similar to a controlled demolition, but clearly was not.

Do you realize how big this is, that document was buried. I deserve a 7 figure reward for that score.
    The Clinton link is nothing to sneeze at either.
    Name:  You-cant-handle-the-truth-meme-generator-you-want-the-truth-you-can-t-handle-the-truth-9789dd.jpg
Views: 822
Size:  26.8 KB
    The Israeli messaging firm Odigo sent out a warning an hour before the attacks, google it.

Israel fucked us hard on 911, they fucked us so we would fight their wars. $6 trillion dollars and no end in sight. They fuck us all the time but they own our politicians and media.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :noose
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-10-2017 at 11:18 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Looks like i'm up against the red rep army.

You may think my thoughts on Israel are radical, they're not.
    Here's the former Deputy National Counterintelligence Directive
    at the National Summit to Reassess the U.S.-Israel "Special Relationship"

This guys a good public speaker and he gives us some idea of what Pollard leaked and how much. Israel sold the most valuable info to our enemies iirc.

No telling what else this guys knows and he wants a reassessment of our "special relationship". how can we argue?

Shake your decades of pro Israel brainwashing and face reality, we can't trust Israel and they're robbing us blind.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Not only is this epic, it's relevant to this thread.

Comments

Salty_Aus: privileged white girl shouldn't have played the Holocaust card on this man... well said!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Note to newcomers: The red reps above are from a few haters who never skip an opportunity to prove they're pro Israel, trying to impress Druff etc. Just standard shit...

Ladies and Gentlemen I present the Crown Jewel of Sept 11 documentaries. I considered this the Crown jewel before the emergence of the Debbie Wasserman Schult's bizarre story involving Pakistani IT guys(it's fucking crazy). This is the only documentary that I know of that discusses Pakistan's potential role(and democrats? shhhh). Plus Israel and SA's role. This is the real deal.
    Over 2,000 hours of credible network news clips have been surfaced for this ground breaking event, most of which have never been seen since they aired and have never been available on the internet. Some of the video news segments for this project, when requested from the networks, were denied access to and corporate representatives would say that the information sought does not exist or has been misplaced.
    Truth, much of it you've never seen. There was a part two trailer where he supposedly interviewed Muhammed Attah's gf etc He supposedly canceled because of death threats then recanted or some shit. Either way he's done doing 911 docs.

Trailer

What happened to the vans w explosives?
    Full Pakistan at 46 min

Abel Danger , Biden on Pakistan, Bob Graham and Pakistani ISI chief together on morning of 911? SA visa orders and much more, there's crazy shit buried in there.

Edit: Laffer you faggot, I just rewrote American history in a single post. Take it back.
    46 min 46 min 46 min Bob Graham trippy eh
    46 min to 58 min wtf
    Factoid: Bob Graham was at that recent meeting in the Hampton's. w a shitload of the owners.

Comments

LarryLaffer: LoL New comers

Salty_Aus: Sometimes your're so open minded that your brain falls out FPS *green for effort*
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 08-07-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Load Metric
    Is it possible that a nefarious group of individuals hell bent on one world government just happens to be jewish?

Besides you're being very one dimensional, there are plenty of shitty elites from all walks of life, you can't assign guilt by association.

The western anglo saxon protestant group is pretty fucking powerful too.

Comments

LarryLaffer:
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    HOW IS THIS GUY STILL ALIVE??????

Comments

FPS_Russia: Hey Goy, watch the vid. i

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Is it possible that a nefarious group of individuals hell bent on one world government just happens to be jewish?

Besides you're being very one dimensional, there are plenty of shitty elites from all walks of life, you can't assign guilt by association.

The western anglo saxon protestant group is pretty fucking powerful too.
    The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements
    Free pdf (insert jewish joke) Just kidding
    Good read
    http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

Don't worry I'm almost done. Here's a closer look at this slippery slope.

Jews own almost all media and still feel the need to do this,what's up?

Bottom line, quit covertly importing blacks, Muslims and shit.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 08-07-2017 at 09:01 PM.

Load Metric
    Im willing to lay 10-1 that fps is a jew, only a self hating jew could despise jews this much. It's probably a barry dupe.

Load Metric
    And yes hitler was a jew.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Not only is this epic, it's relevant to this thread.
    Every Jew loves to play the holocaust card, even the ones that had no relatives/family members at the concentration camps. I think Jewish kids are raised to play the holocaust card anytime someone has a problem with Jews. Even Druff has a little bit of that in him.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Im willing to lay 10-1 that fps is a jew, only a self hating jew could despise jews this much. It's probably a barry dupe.
    I doubt he is Jewish. He is in the awakening phase of how evil the Jews are.

Comments

Mintjewlips: LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    I doubt he is Jewish. He is in the awakening phase of how evil the Jews are.

Its fucked up how the Israelites are handling Palestine but as fucked up as it is, once you realize how the world really works, it's par for the course.

So it's unfair to make blanket statements about any race, or religion.

I mean look at the asians, they're just as powerful and influential. They have similar mentality and sence of community as the jews. So many correlations can be drawn, and asian goverments and elites do horrible shit, mainly to their own, yet they never get the level of hatred that the jews do, atleast not in this country.

I mean the level of espionage and the flat out collusion by asian governments into the US is right on track with Israel if not more.

My point is, it's not one single group that has shitty people that are fucking over this country, the list is pretty long.

Comments

LarryLaffer: wow this one is also fire.

big dick: good post jewlips

Load Metric
    Last time I did the figures myself, a few years back.

About 3% of your population are Jewish, 13% of your government is Jewish.

This needs to be fixed!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Last time I did the figures myself, a few years back.

About 3% of your population are Jewish, 13% of your government is Jewish.

This needs to be fixed!

Agree totally!!!

Let's get it to 20 by 2020.

Thread Information