Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The 911 Memo That Got Buried, Til Now!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Psst Curt Weldon / Able Danger

Mossad agent interview about Sept 11, of course he's trying to whitewash Israels potential role but it's a good interview.

Comments

big dick: RED FOR RETARD
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-03-2018 at 11:24 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    https://www.scribd.com/document/3774...eller-UNMASKED
    BOMBSHELL CONGRESSMAN GOHMERT ACCUSES MUELLER OF SEPT 11 INVOLVEMENT.
    Copy and paste from pol, not verified and I'm not sure about Gohmert's cred but yea I've stated my suspicions of Mueller a few times.
    These statements are made by a current Congressman.
    p. 1
    >Mueller's carrying out a "coup against a lawfully elected President"
    p.8
    Essentially says the US govt obviously knew 9/11 was going to happen. Mueller helped cover that up.
    p.13
    >Mueller is tossing "200 years of Constitutional restraints to the wind so he could let Congress know he was the unstoppable government bully who could potentially waltz into our offices whenever he wished"
    p.20
    <ACCUSES MUELLER OF MURDERING TED STEVENS
    >Someone should have gone to jail for [destroying Ted Stevens by framing him with prosecution right before election] within the nation’s top law enforcement agency. Instead, Senator Stevens lost his seat, and surprise, surprise, Mueller’s FBI helped another elected Republican bite the dust. Unfortunately, I am not speaking figuratively.
    p.21
    <ACCUSES MUELLER OF THE MURDER OF NICHOLAS MARSH
    >In the following month after Senator Stevens’ untimely death, in September of 2010, a young DOJ lawyer, Nicholas Marsh who had been involved in the Stevens case, committed suicide at his home as the investigation into the fraudulently created case continued.
    p.39
    >Quite the interesting little duo [Rosenstein and Mueller] now in charge of all things investigatory surrounding their own actions. In fact, Rosenstein and Mueller are now in a position to dissuade others from pursuing THEM for their own conduct
    p.43
    >Judge Rudolph Contreras, or “Rudy” as Strzok likes to refer to him, should have recused himself from such a highly sensitive case involving the
    <ultimate attempted removal of the duly elected President of the United States who happened to be despised by the very people who by law were required to prosecute with fairness.
    p.45
    >[Erik Prince’s] name was unmasked and leaked from classified signals intelligence. Oddly enough, it’s the same modus operandi used in the targeting of President Donald Trump, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. It is a federal felony to publish leaked classified information. Ask WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange about that particular unequal application of the law.
    <The Deep State felons who are strategically leaking this information have politically weaponized our justice system and should be brought up on charges of high treason for their attempts, with malice of forethought, to manufacture the overthrow of a duly elected President of the United States.
    p.47
    >We have the duty to phase out, then disband the FISC
    psst Curt Weldon / Able Danger

Mossad agent interview about Sept 11, of course he's trying to whitewash Israels potential role but it's a good interview.
    Arabs are too dumb to pull off something like 9/11. Had to be the Jews.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    That link above i didn't screen turned out to be pure GOP garbage, to make up for it I'll post a couple mind blowing game changers.

I suspect the Sept 11 attacks were planned during the Clinton admin. Speaking of Clinton, what was he doing a couple hours before the 9/11 attacks? On tape claiming that Bin laden was a genius etc.

Almost no one knows this recording exists because it was released a decade after the attacks.

FPS's Trivia that will blow your mind
    According to the US Govt's official version of the Sept 11 attacks, who do they claim was the mastermind or architect of the attacks?
    You'll get it wrong.

Kaleid Sheik Mohammed, the guy they water boarded over 200 times. Here's the names of the four other supposed co conspirators.
    Walid bin Attash, Ramzi bin al-Shibh, Ammar al-Baluchi and Mustafa al-Hawsawi

So what happened to them? You'll never guess.
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/...123831518.html
    Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, or "KSM", has been dubbed the "architect of 9/11". He and his four alleged co-conspirators all face the death penalty in a case that isstill crawling through the pretrial stages of a military commission.

At a hearing in August, prosecutors mooted an early 2019 trial start date, saying it would take between six and eight weeks to lay out evidence that the men planned and aided the hijacking of four passenger jets on September 11, 2001.
    LOL HOLY FUCKIN SHIT! Almost no one knows this either.

Ok so what about Osama Bin laden?
    I think you better hear it from Dick Cheney yourself, they never made the claim Osama Bin Laden was directly involved in the Sept 11 attacks. Yea motherfucker he really said that, press play.

These same guys are trying to lie us into war w Iran, it's absurd.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-03-2018 at 12:35 PM.

Thread Information