Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Huge Annoucement: Last post ever (Riboflavin / PHA / Bottomset)

Load Metric
    Bringing interesting topics to the table is good for the site and 'generates hits'

Being an attention starved faggot also generates hits but I think people have somewhat tired of your schtick. I encourage you to try and make yourself relevant again though; try upping your awfulness. I find your need for attention and overall faggotry pathetic but humorous, hence why I troll you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Bringing interesting topics to the table is good for the site and 'generates hits'

Being an attention starved faggot also generates hits but I think people have somewhat tired of your schtick. I encourage you to try and make yourself relevant again though; try upping your awfulness. I find your need for attention and overall faggotry pathetic but humorous, hence why I troll you.
    So now you are saying this particular thread is an interesting topic as opposed to "an attention starved faggot" just being a whore?

Of course you arent saying that . There isnt really much you can say here because you are simply contradicting yourself.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Since the decision has basically been made for me by management, I am not going to finish this thread. Damn shame, would have been epic. Just goes to show you what power can do to you. This whole process has been unsettling to say the least.

I kind of feel like one of those free spirit artists in front of Congress in the early 50s.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    Since the decision has basically been made for me by management, I am not going to finish this thread. Damn shame, would have been epic. Just goes to show you what power can do to you. This whole process has been unsettling to say the least.

I kind of feel like one of those free spirit artists in front of Congress in the early 50s.
    Sounds like you were just looking for any excuse to not finish the list so you don't have to "retire". Druff gave you just the excuse you need.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

Sounds like you were just looking for any excuse to not finish the list so you don't have to "retire". Druff gave you just the excuse you need.
    WTF? I got a Pol Pot dropped on me.

Go back to your sodomy of male dick girl hookers you disgusting fucker.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Seriuosly, this LLL fucking guy actively seeks out transexuals. There are like a billion beautiful women on the planet. And while I don't go anywhere near there, plenty of beautiful men I guess.

But this fucking guy seeks tweeners. Guys with tits. How can anyone find that erotic? You are one sick and demented mutherfucker.

Load Metric
    What's a "Pol Pot" and how does it stop you from posting 2 more stupid videos and "retiring"?
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

So now you are saying this particular thread is an interesting topic as opposed to "an attention starved faggot" just being a whore?

Of course you arent saying that . There isnt really much you can say here because you are simply contradicting yourself.
    You're unbelievably stupid. I feel sorry for the people in your life, it has to be agonizing to be subjected to such pervasive unintelligence.

At what point in your obesity did your fat rolls just say 'fuck it' to being symmetrical? Your body looks like a melting swowman, bro. Hope that sweet diet plan paid off.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Regardless of whether or not this is his actual last post, I have disabled thread starting for all of his accounts.

If he creates a new account to circumvent this, I will delete the threads and ban his accounts.

He can still post, but he can't start threads anymore. This will remain indefinitely.
    Druff, why are you doing this? It's not like he's littering the front page with useless threads. He may be repetitive, but he's not spamming the board.

This is a strange, heavy handed decision and frankly it doesn't make any sense.

Load Metric

You're unbelievably stupid. I feel sorry for the people in your life, it has to be agonizing to be subjected to such pervasive unintelligence.

At what point in your obesity did your fat rolls just say 'fuck it' to being symmetrical? Your body looks like a melting swowman, bro. Hope that sweet diet plan paid off.

"Hey jsearles22, you are fat!"

Never heard that one before....... *yawn*

Excellent job avoiding the topic at hand. Do you consider this thread to be an "interesting topic" or someone who is attention whoring. Just answer the fucking question. Then when you say its an attention whoring thread (obviously), please explain how this gentleman "bringing the hits" is any different in your opinion then me "bringing the hits." You are calling both by the same name (i.e. attention whoring hits bringing), yet you emphatically support him and denounce me. If you dont see the hypocracy in that, im not sure what else to say to you?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Regardless of whether or not this is his actual last post, I have disabled thread starting for all of his accounts.

If he creates a new account to circumvent this, I will delete the threads and ban his accounts.

He can still post, but he can't start threads anymore. This will remain indefinitely.
    Druff, why are you doing this? It's not like he's littering the front page with useless threads. He may be repetitive, but he's not spamming the board.

This is a strange, heavy handed decision and frankly it doesn't make any sense.
    Not a big deal Tony B, been dealing with the attacks for 5 years now.

Yes, I am a victim.

Load Metric

Excellent job avoiding the topic at hand. Do you consider this thread to be an "interesting topic" or someone who is attention whoring. Just answer the fucking question. Then when you say its an attention whoring thread (obviously), please explain how this gentleman "bringing the hits" is any different in your opinion then me "bringing the hits." You are calling both by the same name (i.e. attention whoring hits bringing), yet you emphatically support him and denounce me. If you dont see the hypocracy in that, im not sure what else to say to you?
    He's more clever and interesting than you are. Him bringing the hits is more refreshing than you bringing the hits. His repetitive lists can be funny.

There can be a difference in the quality of a poster. Most people's posts generate responses not directed back at themselves. Your threads/posts usually only direct attention back to yourself, all of it negative. What this says about the quality of your life is sad. Hopefully that lays it out for you.

Load Metric

He's more clever and interesting than you are. Him bringing the hits is more refreshing than you bringing the hits. His repetitive lists can be funny.

There can be a difference in the quality of a poster. Most people's posts generate responses not directed back at themselves. Your threads/posts usually only direct attention back to yourself, all of it negative. What this says about the quality of your life is sad. Hopefully that lays it out for you.

You're obviously right. His repetitive "Im retiring" threads in no way shape or form are attention grabbing or point back to him.........

I do like how you think my morning coffee LOLz time on this forum in any way reflect on the quality of my life. If that really was true, what does it say about you that you waste time out of your wonderous existence to come here to tell me how bad I am? PCTKP much?

Load Metric

You're obviously right. His repetitive "Im retiring" threads in no way shape or form are attention grabbing or point back to him.........

I do like how you think my morning coffee LOLz time on this forum in any way reflect on the quality of my life. If that really was true, what does it say about you that you waste time out of your wonderous existence to come here to tell me how bad I am? PCTKP much?
    Name:  mad gid.gif
Views: 213
Size:  420.3 KB

You're probably right, I could find something more constructive to do. But I don't go out of my way fagging for attention.

Load Metric
    Allow me to finish the list for you. #1 video for Ribo:

Load Metric
    #2 video, never before seen on these forums

^^^^^^

Very appropriate ending to another great top 10 list.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    Allow me to finish the list for you. #1 video for Ribo:

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

I think you're one of the better posters here, fwiw.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

I think you're one of the better posters here, fwiw.

You both have made crying post about leaving a internet forum only to return days later, fwiw.

Thread Information