Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Huge Annoucement: Last post ever (Riboflavin / PHA / Bottomset)

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    jefferson do you feel like the chase would have been better with Ralph Macchio

Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    god only knows the answer to that.

I know Lamar from Revenge of The Nerds was in Karate Kid also.
    Name:  cobrakai.jpg
Views: 1919
Size:  24.3 KBName:  LarryBScott+2.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  40.6 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Friends,

This is #4. Hard to believe something so great is #4.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The top 3 on this final list have NEVER been seen before. It's why I have been the most electric poster on the forums for years.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Jefferson;42704]
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

If true what a great find. WOW great find (if true) Suspending things until verification

Load Metric
    Farewell, sweet Bottomset. Enjoy the upcoming bender/DT's.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Riboflavin;42850]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post

If true what a great find. WOW great find (if true) Suspending things until verification
    Mastering karate takes lots of time and more self-discipline than not yelling “Get him a body bag!” when Daniel LaRusso squares off against Johnny Lawrence at the end of the Karate Kid. (Fun fact: Charlie Sheen turned down the role of Daniel.)

http://www.modernman.com/which-fight...-the-most-ass/

BOOM

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    Going to be a top 10 list. It's time. I have carried these forums for a long time, but really, it is time. The only thing I request from ownership is not an IP ban. I would like to check into things time to time. If I post again, then yes, IP ban.
    Verbal is binding. IP ban him up
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Regardless of whether or not this is his actual last post, I have disabled thread starting for all of his accounts.

If he creates a new account to circumvent this, I will delete the threads and ban his accounts.

He can still post, but he can't start threads anymore. This will remain indefinitely.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The first Cobra Kai guy shown fighting in this video is also "Alan", the conservative preppy from "Head of the Class".

The Asian guy in the white uniform who beats down one of the Cobra Kai opponents was actually the martial arts consultant for the film, and was actually far too old to be pahticipating in a teenage karate competition. He was the only "competitor" in that sequence who actually had martial arts training. He was the one who lost to Johnny in the semi-finals.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The first Cobra Kai guy shown fighting in this video is also "Alan", the conservative preppy from "Head of the Class".

The Asian guy in the white uniform who beats down one of the Cobra Kai opponents was actually the martial arts consultant for the film, and was actually far too old to be pahticipating in a teenage karate competition. He was the only "competitor" in that sequence who actually had martial arts training. He was the one who lost to Johnny in the semi-finals.
    Very Incorrect! The guy that took out Daniel's knee (same guy in the soccer fight with Daniel) was an accomplished black belt.

Black belt that hooked Daniel at end of clip:

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Regardless of whether or not this is his actual last post, I have disabled thread starting for all of his accounts.

If he creates a new account to circumvent this, I will delete the threads and ban his accounts.

He can still post, but he can't start threads anymore. This will remain indefinitely.
    Highly questionable decision. Actually pretty sinister.

Look at my "Anal Sex" post. It has tripled your topless in New York City post.

I believe your actions are a tilt from your cashless experience at the WSOP thus far and you are taking it out on your members who helped build your forum. As you continue you uncash, I expect your reign of terror to continue.

Good luck Pol Pot.

Load Metric

I believe your actions are a tilt from your cashless experience at the WSOP thus far and you are taking it out on your members who helped build your forum. As you continue you uncash, I expect your reign of terror to continue.

Good luck Pol Pot.
    He's kind of right. His threads always generate hits, even his repetitive ones. It's not like there's competition on the front page for threads right now..

Load Metric

Good luck Pol Pot.
    Makes your "retirement" that much more effective. Going out on top unlike Ric Flair and countless others who didn't know when to hang it up.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Good luck Pol Pot.
    He's kind of right. His threads always generate hits, even his repetitive ones. It's not like there's competition on the front page for threads right now..

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJoe
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

JSearles didn't get enough attention today from this so he started that anti-Limitles thread to 'generate more hits' for himself.
    So im confused, in your opinion is generating hits a good or a bad thing?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information