Thread: Fuck the Saudis

Load Metric

Fuck the Saudis

Lads, honestly. Despite what our politicians tell us, it isn't Iran we should be fearing. It is the Saudis and the worldwide spread of their ISIS-like Ideology which is making their followers want to kill us "non-believers"

And don't turn this into an opportunity to bash Trump. Every politician that has gone before him (on both sides of the pond) have got into bed with the Studies. Coz money, Israel, money, etc. money.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...ilence-honour/

The Saudi Arabian football team were booed by Australian supporters after they failed to properly line up for a minute's silence in honour of the victims of the London Bridge terror attacks.

Saudi Arabia were preparing to play Australia in a World Cup qualifier at the Adelaide Oval when the stadium announcer called for a minute's silence to begin.

The Australia team linked arms in a line on the centre circle while the Saudi Arabia team stood in random formation as the silence began.

A number of Saudi Arabian players stood still with their arms behind their back while others appeared to continue their warm up.

Reports suggest that the visitors' substitutes bench also failed to stand to observe the tribute.

Eight people were killed when three men attacked pedestrians with knives on London Bridge and in roads around Borough Market.

The Socceroos beat Saudi Arabia 3-2 to keep touch with Japan at the top of their World Cup qualifying group.

.................................................. ...............

Also read this. (Especially Brits)

http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/...-a3557981.html

Comments

MumblesBadly: But we need their oil super bad.

sah_24: ...fuckin goathumpers
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Silver
    Load Metric
    Mumbles knows.

My cousin works at Borough Market and was standing near the girl in the pub who was stabbed 14 times.

Then fucking clowns go on FB and say we've all just got to get along lol any ways .....probably wrong thread .

Was it true the only plane allowed to fly through the no fly zone after 9/11 was picking up the Saudi Royal family because the Bush's allowed it ?

Comments

GringoStar: Worse. It was the Bush admins letting the Saudi Bin Laden's to leave the US.
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Lads, honestly. Despite what our politicians tell us, it isn't Iran we should be fearing. It is the Saudis and the worldwide spread of their ISIS-like Ideology which is making their followers want to kill us "non-believers"

And don't turn this into an opportunity to bash Trump. Every politician that has gone before him (on both sides of the pond) have got into bed with the Studies. Coz money, Israel, money, etc. money.

The Saudi Arabian football team were booed by Australian supporters after they failed to properly line up for a minute's silence in honour of the victims of the London Bridge terror attacks.

Saudi Arabia were preparing to play Australia in a World Cup qualifier at the Adelaide Oval when the stadium announcer called for a minute's silence to begin.

The Australia team linked arms in a line on the centre circle while the Saudi Arabia team stood in random formation as the silence began.

A number of Saudi Arabian players stood still with their arms behind their back while others appeared to continue their warm up.

Reports suggest that the visitors' substitutes bench also failed to stand to observe the tribute.

Eight people were killed when three men attacked pedestrians with knives on London Bridge and in roads around Borough Market.

The Socceroos beat Saudi Arabia 3-2 to keep touch with Japan at the top of their World Cup qualifying group.

Isnt it possible they simply didnt know what the fuck was going on? Chances of them knowing English is slim.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Fair question.

Bit more info has came out since my post which adds a little more context.

Small snippet, but plenty more in the link. (DM is a ballache to copy/paste)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4jPqjozs7

A spokesperson from the Football Federation Australia said they had been advised prior to the match that the Saudi team would not be taking part.
    'The FFA sought agreement from the Asian Football Confederation and the Saudi national team to hold a minute’s silence in memory of those lost in Saturday night’s terror bombings in London and in particular the two Australian women,' the spokesperson said.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by YUUP View Post
    Mumbles knows.

My cousin works at Borough Market and was standing near the girl in the pub who was stabbed 14 times.

Then fucking clowns go on FB and say we've all just got to get along lol any ways .....probably wrong thread .

Was it true the only plane allowed to fly through the no fly zone after 9/11 was picking up the Saudi Royal family because the Bush's allowed it ?
    Yes that's true
    HILLARY WON

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

Isnt it possible they simply didnt know what the fuck was going on? Chances of them knowing English is slim.
    I present the Crown Jewel of 911 truth, the real truth
    By pure coincidence I ran into this 1994 FBI DEA document about the Israeli art students and the Hijackers.
    http://www.antiwar.com/rep2/Memorand...itteesbold.pdf
    This should be required reading for all Americans but if you must skip it scroll to the last three pages and look at the map of all the places the art students and hijackers lived next to each other.

They followed the hijackers around and probably used one of those cell tower spoofers (I forgot what they're called) to intercept all their calls. All you need is to be in the general vicinity. All so they could lies us in to a $6 trillion dollar never ending quagmire.

I challenge anyone to read it and see if Israel knew, some ally.
    Time to support BDS

That 28 pages was a joke compared to this, probably a diversion.

Load Metric
    Karma's a motherfucker

https://streamable.com/jgglt
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    Karma's a motherfucker

https://streamable.com/jgglt
    Not that a Saudi would fuck their mother.

Not when there's a child or a goat to rape.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: would love to see the day when the civilized world no longer needs anything from saudi, uae, bahrain, iraq, kuwait, iran, etc. ignore em all
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Fair question.

Bit more info has came out since my post which adds a little more context.

Small snippet, but plenty more in the link. (DM is a ballache to copy/paste)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4jPqjozs7

A spokesperson from the Football Federation Australia said they had been advised prior to the match that the Saudi team would not be taking part.
    'The FFA sought agreement from the Asian Football Confederation and the Saudi national team to hold a minute’s silence in memory of those lost in Saturday night’s terror bombings in London and in particular the two Australian women,' the spokesperson said.
    Thanks.

Fuck them then.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    LOL @ saudi people being good at soccer. do they even have grass in saudi arabia? all i see is sand.

whats next.

gonna brag that american's suck at snooker?
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    LOL @ saudi people being good at soccer. do they even have grass in saudi arabia? all i see is sand.

whats next.

Thank god. It was more than 12 hours since this thread started & I was beginning to wonder "what's Larry's take on all this" & then you were able to escape your captors post these astute observations.

Even though there wasn't 1 word posted, nor was the thread originally about how good the saudis are at soccer you were able to deduce for us that this was what it was all about & deftly opened the discussion to another great tangent, & something we're all just dying to discuss, the sorry state of snooker in America.

Well done sir.

Comments

Tellafriend: Got him

gimmick:
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

whats next.

Thank god. It was more than 12 hours since this thread started & I was beginning to wonder "what's Larry's take on all this" & then you were able to escape your captors post these astute observations.

Even though there wasn't 1 word posted, nor was the thread originally about how good the saudis are at soccer you were able to deduce for us that this was what it was all about & deftly opened the discussion to another great tangent, & something we're all just dying to discuss, the sorry state of snooker in America.

Well done sir.
    yeah i've been misled.

I thought the point of forums at 4 am was to just type stuff.

Do you want my take on americans playing snooker?

not for lack of trying, but we do suck at it. Go to any pool hall, you gonna find a snooker table? probably not. There's 1 i know of in the entire city i live in. I think it's just american laziness, after all, we took that game and made it into 8 ball.

checkers sells better than chess, and 8 ball (or 9 ball) are always going to be more fun than snooker. Americans like to have fun, not dress up in tuxedos and white gloves to shoot stick.

Straight pool is the hardest of all the games anyway. Play that $1 a ball for a few hours.

my advice to you is to relax a bit. settle down. the world isn't ending anytime soon, and trump isn't going anywhere. You're wasting your time with me, and with all the other things you like to kvetch about on a daily basis.

enjoy your midol.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Platinum
    Load Metric
    For its population size, Saudi Arabia is actually pretty decent at soccer. They have been to the world cup finals most of the time the last 20 years or so I am pretty sure.

Of course, a lot of this is probably because they (and other oil rich Arab nations) aggressively recruit Africans to play on their team. But a lot of Western countries do this too, so can't really fault them for this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    For its population size, Saudi Arabia is actually pretty decent at soccer. They have been to the world cup finals most of the time the last 20 years or so I am pretty sure.

Of course, a lot of this is probably because they (and other oil rich Arab nations) aggressively recruit Africans to play on their team. But a lot of Western countries do this too, so can't really fault them for this.
    makes perfect sense.

are they good at Cricket?

George Steinbrenner

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Of course Saudi Arabia holds much blame for worldwide Islamic terrorism, and it is a very black mark on the US Republican party how this is continually ignored because of business interests. It really is a joke how you could have a travel ban from foreign countries ostensibly for security against terrorism and not have Saudi Arabia on that list.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

makes perfect sense.

are they good at Cricket?
    I know nothing about cricket. Probably haven't watched cumulative 10 minutes of cricket my entire life. Sorry, can't help you there.

Load Metric

Cool

Don't forget Pakistan!

Thread Information