Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: ****OFFICIAL BUY A PIECE OF OSA IN A WSOP EVENT****

Platinum
    Load Metric
    fucking Christmas in june in here...

good luck to everybody...may you all be drowning in hookers (or twinks for OSA) and blow by time your events are over...

Load Metric
    Also, shout out to Tyde.

That guy can have multiple stakes for several events if he like.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: GOD

Load Metric
    someone needs to be on-site with a cell phone documenting these stakes because seriously this is going places.

not necessarily the cage to cash out but.. places.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Also, shout out to Tyde.

That guy can have multiple stakes for several events if he like.

Warrants...
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    One way around Hockey Guy, simpdog, handicapme, and cmoney having to provide their names to OSA would be something like this:

"The agreement is between [OSA's real name] and the PokerFraudAlert forum users "Hockey Guy", "simpdog", "handicapme", and "cmoney", whose actual identities are known to PokerFraudAlert owner Todd Witteles. [OSA's real name] agrees to distribute the agreed-upon percentage of winnings for all stakers to Todd Witteles or Brandon Gerson, who will then redistribute the money to these parties."

Two things- first if he cashes huge they would have to provide info for tax purposes. No way around that .

Two- I have issue with you allowing a guy to sell negative equity stakes on here. If my math is right he's putting up 50% of the buy in but playing for 44/56 split? But somehow these guys are being framed as generous donors? What could possibly go wrong?

The owner of pokerfraudalert y'all

Comments

tyde: HOLY FUCK YOU'RE THE WORST

LegallyNonBindingPosts: what tyde said. your(sic) dumber then(sic) two rocks thrown over their(sic). u still owe vegas1369 $500. fucking flatlander.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    To jsearles's 1st point:

I expect 0 return on my investment but on the off chance he wins it all, do you really think we don't know about all that tax stuff? Seriously, we're stupid but not totally stupid.

As to the 2nd point:

FTR, I'm not a generous donor. I'm only in it for the lol's.

To answer the 3rd point:

Yes, I've already been drinking.

& assume handicapme is also half in the bag

Thank you for your concern
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    This thread gave me an STD. So dirty. The Lurker your hate for me is even less convincing than Drexels. A little truth goes a long way with me. Or even believable lies. If you wanted me to shut up that bad you'd tell me what's up. But you don't, so you must not.

I don't hate you at all, I actually enjoy you. i just think you are acting like a 12 year old bitch.

He's still mad he wasn't the winner of C$'s freeroll.

Name:  images-5.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  9.3 KB

Load Metric
    The stakers should require trip reports from these beneficiaries. With pictures.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Agreed/Great Idea Rep

Load Metric
    This is my last post for at least 24 hours and then im going to nap it out. I may not be around all weekend. So lucky you guys

But anyways, I want to address how absurd this "stake" offer is. OSA is quite literally getting fucked in the ass. Maybe thats what he wants. On the surface it seems like a kind gesture, but then you look at the raw numbers.

Lets review recent staking deals on this forum the generous C$ has thrown out. Standard terms are he puts up the $1500 for example and in return he gets 60% of profits after buy in is paid back. The horse is playing for 40% but with no risk at all. Pretty standard terms.

Fast forward to this deal. Its a smaller buy in, only $1000. But OSA is "buying" 50% of himself. His backers are buying the other half. But for their trouble they are essentially taking 17% for every 15% they bought. So if OSA happens to cash (lol, I know) he will recoup a total of 44% of any winnings. So he is risking THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY as his backers, he is doing all of the work, plus paying for his own travel, expenses, etc and he gets 44% while his backers get 56%! How is that even possible? For putting up 1/2 the buy in he gets to keep 4% more of his winnings than an outright stake?

How is this remotely fair? How is this a "generous" gesture? How is this not ripe for fraud? Imagine for a minute OSA min cashes for $1498 (last years amount for min cash in same event). He would recoup $659.12. Remember there is no stake back first in this buy a piece format. So any cash he makes, hes already $60 in the hole as he only gets 44% back on his 50% investment. So say youre OSA. You paid all of these expenses. You min cashed a WSOP event. And youre not going to roll your backers when you realize they made $339 while you made $159? The backers make twice as much for putting up the EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY AND DOING ZERO WORK. Seems hella legit.......

Why would anyone agree to this? Then throw in the arbitrary and capricious terms of IDs and contracts and meet in the garage and yadda yadda yadda just so they can literally fuck the guy? Oh how generous.......
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    does anyone else doubt that this faggot started this thread in hopes of cmoney partially or fully staking him into a WSOP event? which of course means his begging thread was just a beg thread for extra/petty cash to spend while he KNEW he'd already be in Vegas regardless.

OSA is basically a n-word, haven't read this thread but I hope no one has offered him any money(full or partial stake) at all for his trip to Vegas.

Comments

gimmick: cunt

Load Metric
    Talk about being mad AND jealous.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

Load Metric
    GL All, I will probably be down there playing a couple of events

Name:  peet.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  10.6 KB

Name:  whynot.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  16.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    This is my last post for at least 24 hours and then im going to nap it out. I may not be around all weekend. So lucky you guys

But anyways, I want to address how absurd this "stake" offer is. OSA is quite literally getting fucked in the ass. Maybe thats what he wants. On the surface it seems like a kind gesture, but then you look at the raw numbers.

Lets review recent staking deals on this forum the generous C$ has thrown out. Standard terms are he puts up the $1500 for example and in return he gets 60% of profits after buy in is paid back. The horse is playing for 40% but with no risk at all. Pretty standard terms.

Fast forward to this deal. Its a smaller buy in, only $1000. But OSA is "buying" 50% of himself. His backers are buying the other half. But for their trouble they are essentially taking 17% for every 15% they bought. So if OSA happens to cash (lol, I know) he will recoup a total of 44% of any winnings. So he is risking THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY as his backers, he is doing all of the work, plus paying for his own travel, expenses, etc and he gets 44% while his backers get 56%! How is that even possible? For putting up 1/2 the buy in he gets to keep 4% more of his winnings than an outright stake?

How is this remotely fair? How is this a "generous" gesture? How is this not ripe for fraud? Imagine for a minute OSA min cashes for $1498 (last years amount for min cash in same event). He would recoup $659.12. Remember there is no stake back first in this buy a piece format. So any cash he makes, hes already $60 in the hole as he only gets 44% back on his 50% investment. So say youre OSA. You paid all of these expenses. You min cashed a WSOP event. And youre not going to roll your backers when you realize they made $339 while you made $159? The backers make twice as much for putting up the EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY AND DOING ZERO WORK. Seems hella legit.......

Why would anyone agree to this? Then throw in the arbitrary and capricious terms of IDs and contracts and meet in the garage and yadda yadda yadda just so they can literally fuck the guy? Oh how generous.......

I havent been paying attention but surely, if OSA is paying half the buyin, then half of every single dollar he collects at the cage is his, and any/all conversations about staker payouts is sandboxed to the remaining 50%.

So if step cashed for $22,000 in a $2000 event after being staked for $1000 at 60/40, he immediately pockets $11,000. Then he pays $1000 to his backers, aka their half of the buyin (stakeback). Then he pays $6000 to his packers (60% of the white meat).. haha I mean backers... and pockets the remaining $4000.

If this isnt the accepted dynamic here, searles actually has a case.

Comments

jsearles22: If he cashes $22k he gets back $9680 TOTAL after paying 1/2 the buy in. Chew on that for a minute

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

I havent been paying attention but surely, if OSA is paying half the buyin, then half of every single dollar he collects at the cage is his, and any/all conversations about staker payouts is sandboxed to the remaining 50%.

So if step cashed for $22,000 in a $2000 event after being staked for $1000 at 60/40, he immediately pockets $11,000. Then he pays $1000 to his backers, aka their half of the buyin (stakeback). Then he pays $6000 to his packers (60% of the white meat).. haha I mean backers... and pockets the remaining $4000.

If this isnt the accepted dynamic here, searles actually has a case.
    Un read his first post? We are buying 50% outright at even money. He says he'll give us extra equity or whatever but idc. He wins 100k I expect 15k BACK for my 15%.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Un read his first post? We are buying 50% outright at even money. He says he'll give us extra equity or whatever but idc. He wins 100k I expect 15k BACK for my 15%.

If youre paying $15 percent of the buyin, you should get back 15% of the total payout after whatever stakeback arrangement is being made, which is exactly what I described.

So yeah this all seems pretty much on the up and up, no idea what Searles was on about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

If youre paying $15 percent of the buyin, you should get back 15% of the total payout after whatever stakeback arrangement is being made, which is exactly what I described.

So yeah this all seems pretty much on the up and up, no idea what Searles was on about.
    Who ever said this was a stake? Read the title.

What Cmoney and I agreed with Michael is a stake.

He's selling action so he doesn't have to pay the full amount himself.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

Load Metric
    omg check it out i dont care anymore gl or something

Load Metric
    omg check it out i dont care anymore gl or something
    It's okay, you're still a cool guy.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

Load Metric
    SHUT UP I AM NOT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    The stakers should require trip reports from these beneficiaries. With pictures.

i was going to be Trip Reporting anyway, but this now makes it even more fun.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information