Thread: ESPN the Magazine / Insider

Load Metric

ESPN the Magazine / Insider

I've heard Druff talk a couple of times on air about how he gets ESPN Insider by subscribing to the magazine for like $8/year. If anyone is interested in getting the magazine for free (and thus, ESPN Insider along with it), you can get it over at RewardSurvey.com. I have received quite a few free magazine subscriptions from them over the years. They don't have a tremendous selection, but they do have ESPN the Magazine, Golf Digest, GQ, Autoweek, and Golfweek, among others. They have some more that are marked "New Subscribers Only" - I haven't tried ordering any of those.

RewardSurvey.com is not one of those sites where you take a 20 minute pre-qualification survey and then they tell you that you didn't qualify to take the real survey. And if you do qualify, you get like $1.00 for a 45-minute survey. The surveys are all very short- they literally take about two minutes each to complete, and they then give you $20-30 of "reward cash" that you can only spend on the magazine subscriptions. They range in price, but as an example, the ESPN one is $27 for the year (so about 1-2 surveys, or 2-4 minutes of your time). The nice thing is since you are using these "Reward Dollars" to pay, you never need to provide your credit card info and risk getting auto-billed at the end of the subscription.

Sorry, it feels like a commercial for them but after Druff mentioned the ESPN thing for the second time I figured I should share, since it is better to pay $0 than $8, right?

Comments

J Sousa: Great thread and easy. Thanks!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mdj1980 View Post
    I've heard Druff talk a couple of times on air about how he gets ESPN Insider by subscribing to the magazine for like $8/year. If anyone is interested in getting the magazine for free (and thus, ESPN Insider along with it), you can get it over at RewardSurvey.com. I have received quite a few free magazine subscriptions from them over the years. They don't have a tremendous selection, but they do have ESPN the Magazine, Golf Digest, GQ, Autoweek, and Golfweek, among others. They have some more that are marked "New Subscribers Only" - I haven't tried ordering any of those.

RewardSurvey.com is not one of those sites where you take a 20 minute pre-qualification survey and then they tell you that you didn't qualify to take the real survey. And if you do qualify, you get like $1.00 for a 45-minute survey. The surveys are all very short- they literally take about two minutes each to complete, and they then give you $20-30 of "reward cash" that you can only spend on the magazine subscriptions. They range in price, but as an example, the ESPN one is $27 for the year (so about 1-2 surveys, or 2-4 minutes of your time). The nice thing is since you are using these "Reward Dollars" to pay, you never need to provide your credit card info and risk getting auto-billed at the end of the subscription.

Sorry, it feels like a commercial for them but after Druff mentioned the ESPN thing for the second time I figured I should share, since it is better to pay $0 than $8, right?
    At first I was about to cringe when you wrote something about a 45-minute survey, but then I read it more carefully and understood that you meant that isn't necessary here.

The biggest draw to saving the $8 is not the $8 itself, but not having to provide a credit card (even a prepaid one) to get auto-billed in the future.

Yeah, a few minutes is totally worth it.

I'll definitely refer back to this post when my ESPN Insider expires (which I think is soon).

Comments

Charles Ponzi: check PM's please

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is the thread about getting Insider for $8.25/year, if anyone cares:

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...d-ESPN-Insider

Bronze
    Load Metric
    100% worth it. I love tight money threads like this. I did this and it was easy for real.

Thread Information