Thread: ***OFFICIAL OSA VEGAS FUNDRAISER THREAD***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Diamond
    Load Metric

***OFFICIAL OSA VEGAS FUNDRAISER THREAD***

Hey guys. I know what your thinking.

You're probably thinking, wow. This guy is posting a thread after his failed thread last time. He must REALLY need it and you would be right.

I recently quit my job and while I have been looking, I have upcoming trips that I need to indulge.

I am going to be attending EDC Las Vegas this year(16th-18th) and because I am late booking rooms in LV, just two nights are going to cost me over $550 and that's if I pick the shittiest property Circus Circus. I unfortunately have budgeted only $300 towards this expense, so I have come to PFA to help me make up the difference.

I will be at the festival all night since it runs from 7pm-530am, and during the day time I will be lounging or getting a small bite to eat at Eggslut when I am not sleeping for 3-4 hrs. I would like to have a room so that I may not inconvenience people that decide to use the stairwell only to come across my cock pummeling some twinks face and or ass. Also, I try to be a classy individual, so I would like to offer and be able to shower myself once intercourse is completed. Cum doesn't clean off as well as one would imagine.

If you are going to be in the Vegas as well, I will be bringing Pot and Vyvanse that you are more than willing to partake in.

Donations can be made anonymously if you wish to remain private. Again, all funds will go towards me engaging in whatever complete debauchery and deprave behavior I can arrange. PM me to donate directly or PM Druff if you wish to remain anonymous.

Load Metric
    Your life is a mess. I remember when you used to be a law student on NWP and Boris. Now you have subjugated yourself to this. At least Neverwin just vanished. Well who cares, but my God what a fucking mess you are.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hordell View Post
    Your life is a mess. I remember when you used to be a law student on NWP and Boris. Now you have subjugated yourself to this. At least Neverwin just vanished. Well who cares, but my God what a fucking mess you are.
    Ironically, I am doing better now. I was never going to have a future in law. Working in sales is as close to owning your own business and I make more now, working fewer hours and less overhead. Plus, I would have developed a drinking habit had I continued that path which would have impacted my body and self esteem in ways paycheck could never satisfy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Ironically, I am doing better now. I was never going to have a future in law. Working in sales is as close to owning your own business and I make more now, working fewer hours and less overhead. Plus, I would have developed a drinking habit had I continued that path which would have impacted my body and self esteem in ways paycheck could never satisfy.
    Hey, I am a Catholic so I am not judging. But mutherfucker, this is not they way you expected things. Whatever, I am not judging; you get sent to purgatory and perhaps Hell for that, so I will sit this one out. But geez, law school to telemarketing and now this? Always praying either way.

Comments

OSA: what we expect in life and what happens are very diff things

Load Metric
    How much were you planning to spend on the twinks?
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    How much were you planning to spend on the twinks?

Well, in order to fuck them, I would need a room. Besides that, I wouldn't spend any on a hooker.

Load Metric
    Did we just not discuss your self inflicted unemployment because after 6 months on a job you didn't get a big raise?

Either you are serious in which case wow or you are trollin hard.

Comments

OSA: wasnt about a raise. I question whether you even read it

Banned
    Load Metric

Name:  laughing.gif
Views: 358
Size:  3.56 MB

Comments

OSA: feels good to steal from people?

Load Metric

You're probably thinking, wow. This guy is posting a thread after his failed thread last time. He must REALLY need it and you would be right.

I recently quit my job and while I have been looking, I have upcoming trips that I need to indulge.

I am going to be attending EDC Las Vegas this year(16th-18th) and because I am late booking rooms in LV, just two nights are going to cost me over $550 and that's if I pick the shittiest property Circus Circus. I unfortunately have budgeted only $300 towards this expense, so I have come to PFA to help me make up the difference.

I will be at the festival all night since it runs from 7pm-530am, and during the day time I will be lounging or getting a small bite to eat at Eggslut when I am not sleeping for 3-4 hrs. I would like to have a room so that I may not inconvenience people that decide to use the stairwell only to come across my cock pummeling some twinks face and or ass. Also, I try to be a classy individual, so I would like to offer and be able to shower myself once intercourse is completed. Cum doesn't clean off as well as one would imagine.

If you are going to be in the Vegas as well, I will be bringing Pot and Vyvanse that you are more than willing to partake in.

Donations can be made anonymously if you wish to remain private. Again, all funds will go towards me engaging in whatever complete debauchery and deprave behavior I can arrange. PM me to donate directly or PM Druff if you wish to remain anonymous.
    I admire the hustle. Pick two dogs for the UFC this Saturday. If both hit, i will ship you 200

Both have to be at least +150 according to https://www.bestfightodds.com/. We can use 5dimes as the marker
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

I admire the hustle. Pick two dogs for the UFC this Saturday. If both hit, i will ship you 200

Both have to be at least +150 according to https://www.bestfightodds.com/. We can use 5dimes as the marker
    Not sounding like a cheap fuck since its not my money, but to pick TWO underdogs in anything is a tall task. And your reward is $200? That's not even a finder fee.

Load Metric

Not sounding like a cheap fuck since its not my money, but to pick TWO underdogs in anything is a tall task. And your reward is $200? That's not even a finder fee.
    Exactly . it is throwing darts at a board which is why anyone could do it. It isnt as if I am relying on OSAs legendary UFC handicapping skills to make these picks. What does he have to lose ? He doesnt need to know anything about the fighters other than the odds.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Is this thread real life, is this grown man...eeerrrr adult who refuses to work for a living asking for money and people are actually considering it?

This generation is done.

Comments

vegas1369: LOL

big dick: YEP sickening

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Is this thread real life, is this grown man...eeerrrr adult who refuses to work for a living asking for money and people are actually considering it?

PATHETIC

Comments

OSA: not as pathetic as you trying to steal drugs from people who want to be friendly

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: The man vs his har piece sauga continues. Even the man who the hair piece disagrees with defended it.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Exactly . it is throwing darts at a board which is why anyone could do it. It isnt as if I am relying on OSAs legendary UFC handicapping skills to make these picks. What does he have to lose ? He doesnt need to know anything about the fighters other than the odds.

Actually, I have a pretty good record in UFC picks.

Diamond
    Load Metric

I appreciate the offer. I will try to do so, but this PPV is in Brazil, and all the Brazilian fighters are favorites and will be juiced to the gills including Vitor and Claudia. With that said, I pick Assuncao and Eduardo. BUT, if you want to gamble I would go with Karolina because womens division is crazy and Poland has produced really good MMA fighters recently.

Thread Information