Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: American Gods

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    is anyone else watching this because its seriously fucking good.
    I've seen every episode,,

Sometimes I think it's starting to be something special and sometimes I think it's losing its way trying to hard to be special

Load Metric
    i had those concerns but honestly after the 2nd episode, every minute i watch i feel like my faith is more justified.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Soon I shall pull the trigger on this.

Restored faith is much needed after getting suckered into 13 Reasons Why... Took me around a month to watch that garbage.

3 episodes into the third season of Bloodline. Not one likable character is left in that show. Just misery and dark clouds ahead... Might bail as a reward for sticking with 13 Reasons.

As for House of Cards. My soul is too sensitive for that just now.

And fuck those cunts for skipping a week of Better Call Saul. No heads up warning or anything. Just wasn't there come the Tuesday.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Restored faith is much needed after getting suckered into 13 Reasons Why... Took me around a month to watch that garbage.

3 episodes into the third season of Bloodline. Not one likable character is left in that show. Just misery and dark clouds ahead... Might bail as a reward for sticking with 13 Reasons.

And fuck those cunts for skipping a week of Better Call Saul. No heads up warning or anything. Just wasn't there come the Tuesday.

Plus they were spewing TUNE IN THIS WEEK shit on facebook the entire time. Not going to lie; I could be a bigger fan of BCS at this point. Its real good but ehn, I'm not in love.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Plus they were spewing TUNE IN THIS WEEK shit on facebook the entire time. Not going to lie; I could be a bigger fan of BCS at this point. Its real good but ehn, I'm not in love.

Agreed. But I get the feeling that they know what they're doing. Love is inevitable, they're just flirting with us right now.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I love The Chemistry Between the leprechaun and dead wife

Silver
    Load Metric

But how good were the first 2 seasons? Ben Mendelsohn is just outstanding.

Load Metric
    Only 2 episodes left

Load Metric
    so whats the deal you all have starz or are you pirating someones hard earned work

Load Metric
    Not my favorite episode.

For one thing, I've seen Jodorowski's work, and he did it better but thats to be expected.

For another, there are times where I cant understand a line due to an overly thick accent or ambient noise, which is sloppy, and have to rewind and try to lipread. Its not a mortal sin but its the difference between good and great sometimes.

But lastly let me get this straight... Vulcan is double crossing Wed. & pal but basically spills the beans literally after forging him a fucking sword?

I'm not like THIS SUCKS or anything but again, not my favorite episode.

Load Metric
    Bryan Fuller and his showrunner just quit production over budget fuckery.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Nooooooooooooooooo

Load Metric
    Fuck.

Load Metric
    for better or for worse, season 2 will air in 2019.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I was actually wondering whether they had axed the show or not because I didn't hear anything about a 2nd season. I thought the show started off pretty strong but the last couple episodes of Season 1 were kinda meh.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I was actually wondering whether they had axed the show or not because I didn't hear anything about a 2nd season. I thought the show started off pretty strong but the last couple episodes of Season 1 were kinda meh.
    i mean, ill consume pretty much anything with gillian anderson attached but yeah, i feel like this may be one of those situations where i just kinda read the book and downgrade but not eliminate my interest in the adaptation.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    i mean, ill consume pretty much anything with gillian anderson attached but yeah, i feel like this may be one of those situations where i just kinda read the book and downgrade but not eliminate my interest in the adaptation.
    Gillian Anderson isn't in the second season. She dipped because the show runners left.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdwst Hstlr View Post

Gillian Anderson isn't in the second season. She dipped because the show runners left.

ok you have got to be fucking kidding me.

https://news.avclub.com/instead-of-r...-wh-1826549258

Load Metric
    Name:  pch61-e1496003466693.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  43.7 KB

Name:  The_Great_Gazoo.png
Views: 209
Size:  11.6 KB

Load Metric
    March 10th

BUCKLE THE FUCK UP

Thread Information