Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking to buy a new car

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Negotiate a car allowance and lease only... DO NOT buy. Any car you buy you'll be sick of after a year if you're even remotely vain (which I'm guessing very much so). Max 2 year leases. Yes, the monthly nut is steep but you'll always be riding in the latest technology.

I've never leased an exotic but have driven luxury sedans (Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Lexus) for the last 15 years. My line of work required more than two seats so I can't recommend any of those. My favorite's have been Audi S7 followed closely by MB E550. Hated my BMW and Lexus is just too boring.

I believe cmoney has an R8 so maybe he could offer a review. I hear great things about them.

BTW, my second vehicle is an F150 and I'd take that over any of the above.

But you're young, will be 20 years before you'll appreciate the beauty of owning a good pick-up.

Even without the car allowance leasing is your play here.

Load Metric
    You've never bought a car Krypt. You're considering a Porsche - not a Jaguar F-Type. Already I see you need my help.

It's charming to follow a young man's struggles with adulthood while bound by conventional thinking and a complete lack of financial aptitude.

You've got a checklist. That's a start. Number one isn't performance. You want to get laid.

For the price of an Accord you can get a 1996 Rolls Royce Silver Spur. This is the stretched version of the Silver Spirit.

Name:  IMG_0013.JPG
Views: 242
Size:  154.3 KB

Seek out a landau roof. It's in keeping with the period. Another period touch - lighted ash trays abound in the car. What do kids do with spent roaches and blunts today? Hookers will appreciate this feature.

For the same amount of money your prospective Porsche will depreciate first year you can hire a negro to chauffeur you. Maybe your parents will lend you one of theirs. I don't know whether I would trust you with one of mine. I digress.

Point out to your lady friends the hood ornament is called "The Spirit of Ecstacy".

Name:  IMG_0014.JPG
Views: 200
Size:  39.2 KB

Try to prove this wrong.

Comments

simply1: PFA's Dylan Thomas

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    You've never bought a car Krypt. You're considering a Porsche - not a Jaguar F-Type. Already I see you need my help.

It's charming to follow a young man's struggles with adulthood while bound by conventional thinking and a complete lack of financial aptitude.

You've got a checklist. That's a start. Number one isn't performance. You want to get laid.

For the price of an Accord you can get a 1996 Rolls Royce Silver Spur. This is the stretched version of the Silver Spirit.

Seek out a landau roof. It's in keeping with the period. Another period touch - lighted ash trays abound in the car. What do kids do with spent roaches and blunts today? Hookers will appreciate this feature.

For the same amount of money your prospective Porsche will depreciate first year you can hire a negro to chauffeur you. Maybe your parents will lend you one of theirs. I don't know whether I would trust you with one of mine. I digress.

Point out to your lady friends the hood ornament is called "The Spirit of Ecstacy".

Name:  IMG_0014.JPG
Views: 200
Size:  39.2 KB

Try to prove this wrong.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Try to prove this wrong.
    Laid and buried are two different things

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Laid and buried are two different things
    Krypt could easily put two dead hookers in that trunk and still have room for a set of golf clubs.

Be a shame to ruin the lambs wool carpeting but it's the cost of doing business I suppose.

Krypt is god. No disrespect

Comments

limitles: lol, could also help with HOV lane
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 05-26-2017 at 09:44 AM.

Load Metric
    A friend of mine bought a used Bently continental gt in very good condition for 50k cad. super car for good price W12 motor.....hope it don't break down.

Name:  Unknown.jpeg
Views: 196
Size:  10.4 KB

Could have a look at a Corvette, course they attract a certain kind a girl.

Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 199
Size:  8.1 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    terrible advice thus far; cmoney, how is the r8?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    You can't afford a new one nor the clutch repairs, go to bed.

Now here, this just listed, save 100k and use it for maintaining and buying cheap beer, if you cant pull in this you should post a face pic for judging.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ss-saddle.html
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 05-27-2017 at 09:14 PM.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    You didn't say if you were looking to buy new or second-hand, so it's hard to offer genuine advice.

The advice wasn't terrible; it was mostly don't buy a Porsche.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    You didn't say if you were looking to buy new or second-hand, so it's hard to offer genuine advice.

The advice wasn't terrible; it was mostly don't buy a Porsche.
    Ha! Don't get advice telling me how awesome my idea is = terrible advice

Literally a microcosm of what entitlement has done to the next generation.

Thread Information