Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Huge Money Making Opportunity for those that like to Gamble

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    If you want a slam dunk bet, bet against Greg Gianforte.

Although I do admit I laughed a bit hearing the reporter whimper about calling the police/etc.

I got his opponent, Quist, at 0.39 for "Yes" just as this happened on PredictIt. It jumped to 0.49 before going back down, but it's a good speculative bet IMO considering this bullshit.

I mean, its Montana, so the bodyslammer of journalists still might win.....but at least its more of a coin flip now as Gianforte was a huge favorite before yesterday to win the election.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Diamond
    Load Metric
    hongkonger: We know you're not bi. You're pure faggot

Guy once asked druff to ban me cuz I'm "just a troll at this point"

Load Metric
    Odds are still decent for a Handell underdog win. After the huge MT victory for the Republicans, things have tightened a little. Even a body slam can't stop Trump endorsed candidates.

The idea in life is to buy low and sell high. This is your opportunity to make some nice money and not do any work. If you get shut out, don't blame anyone but yourself. Don't be a loser any longer.

https://www.predictit.org/Browse/Group/82/Congress

Load Metric
    This is about as good as it gets folks. We have a *dead heat* in the Handel-Ossoff (dork) special election in Georgia. However, Handel is still close to a 2-1 dog (59-42). You finally have an opportunity to make quite a bit of money here. I can't do it for you. If you are not interested in making money, than sit on the sidelines. If you are interested in making money, make a large bet on Handel. Normally I would charge for tips like this, but its about giving back to PFA. Some posters give $20 to a free roll, I give live changing advice, its all about means to an end.

Those that have greater ability have a greater responsibility, and that is what I am doing here for you. You have all the information and been given a gift, now go for it and make some money. This is your wake up call. June 20th is fast approaching.

Dead Heat: http://www.newsweek.com/georgia-spec...-handel-619856

Predictit.org: https://www.predictit.org/Market/293...s-6th-District

Comments

hongkonger: You have negative ability so here's a neg

Load Metric
    Ossoff, just pulled out of the CNN debate a few minutes ago. Yes, this is a Democrat pulling out of a nationally televised debate on CNN of all channels, a Democratic network. Looks like he is cracking. Won't go over well in Georgia, I will tell you that. Get paid, easy money. Don't get shut out.

Democrat Jon Ossoff declined to participate in a debate with his Republican opponent Karen Handel ahead of their closely watched special election for a Georgia House seat.

The Atlanta Press Club announced Sunday Ossoff declined the invitation for a CNN/Press Club debate with Handel on June 13. Handel previously agreed to participate on May 31.

"We regret Jon Ossoff has declined to be a part of this debate, which would have helped inform the voters of Georgia's 6th Congressional District and engaged viewers around the country," the Atlanta Press Club said in a statement.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/de...rticle/2624921

You really think a Georgia redneck is going to vote for this turkey neck? Really? He looks like Anthony Wiener's cousin.

Last edited by Ken Hordell; 06-04-2017 at 05:09 PM.

Load Metric
    So can you only buy $850 worth of yes/no contracts? Can you sell another 850? Is it dependent on the price you buy/sell at or can you only have 850 on a position regardless of price? Do you need balanced action to take a position?

I checked few books and other than maybe 5dimes where I do not play, I don't see an option to bet this anywhere other than the predictit site you linked.

Load Metric
    I think it is limited quite heavily, that is why I ultimately didn't bother.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

The limits and the vig make this less than a "huge money making opportunity", but don't let that get in the way of a good bottomset story

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

The limits and the vig make this less than a "huge money making opportunity", but don't let that get in the way of a good bottomset story
    Exactly. I looked around for somewhere to bet this and couldn't find anywhere. As gauchojake says the limits and vig are not worth it at Predictit.

Bottomset, what a faggot.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Look, I can't speak for every betting site. If you want action, you can find it. I have given you a beautiful tip. The odds are collapsing so time is running out. I can do no more for you people.

The idea in life is to buy low and sell high. Many on this site simply refuse to accept this basic principle and hang out arguing on the Trump Train thread. There is not a lot I can do for you at this point.

Remember, buy low and sell high. Basic, but many people reverse it in life or just ignore Darwinism.

Load Metric
    Buying high can mean something else.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hordell View Post
    Look, I can't speak for every betting site. If you want action, you can find it. I have given you a beautiful tip. The odds are collapsing so time is running out. I can do no more for you people.

The idea in life is to buy low and sell high. Many on this site simply refuse to accept this basic principle and hang out arguing on the Trump Train thread. There is not a lot I can do for you at this point.

Remember, buy low and sell high. Basic, but many people reverse it in life or just ignore Darwinism.
    There was never anything you could do for us except gtfo
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Time is running out, you can get a 2:1 margin on this. Now I can't do it for you. Find a place to make this bet, they are out there.

You have an opportunity here. This is a Republican seat and Dems don't vote in 'off year' elections. Bottom line is this: DON'T GET SHUT OUT.

If you do not listen to me, you are likely to lose a lot of money. Life is about opportunity (and "opportunity cost", look that up my friends and get back with me).

Comments

hongkonger: Like anyone needs to look that up

Load Metric
    Friends,

This is your LAST chance to make BIG MONEY. Now I can't do it for you. You gotta get to your betting site, bookie, Predictit, etc... and make the bet. Don't come crying to me whining you got shut out.

You can take flyers on rogue poker players at the WSOP, or take a chance here. I called the Trump Rustbelt victory, that was ME, a full week before the election. You can listen to me, or lose the opportunity to make a lot of money.

I really can't help those that wont help themselves. Fucking pity party here most of the time. You can get on #TEAMHORDELL or stay the fuck home. Mutherfuckers.

Comments

hongkonger: Bottomfag

Load Metric
    Who am I picking again, Independent?

Load Metric
    Lets get it on, polls just closed. I feel GREAT. Hopefully you people listened to me from a few weeks ago. Returns coming in.

Load Metric
    Ossoff just took a small lead.

Load Metric
    Predict it has a huge bias to Handel. Ossoff just collapsed in the betting market. Actually it collapsed this morning but it looks like this may be over. The biggest indicator is CNN just stopped covering and went on to day old coverage, LOL. If Ossoff was going to win, they would have a round table discussing.

Load Metric
    Predictit has Handell at an astounding 87% now, despite the election results essentially tied and the NY Times bloggers saying this race could go until midnight and might come down to 1,000 votes.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...tion-live.html

https://www.predictit.org/Market/293...s-6th-District

Load Metric
    Nate Silver 8:45

Prediction markets have Handel as an 82 percent favorite. I agree that she’s in the better position, but that seems like an overconfident forecast given the data we have so far. The New York Times’s forecasting meter/model suggests that Handel is only a slight favorite, while Politico now has Ossoff running a little ahead of where he’d need to be in fully reported precincts (although there are very few precincts fully in). Again, I’d rather be Handel, but it’s very early.

Thread Information