***OFFICIAL PSILOCYBIN THREAD***

where we at?

stories?

bad trips?

life changing moments?

Name:  4AGSbSx.png
Views: 557
Size:  462.8 KB

I get these chocolates that are infused with shroom and some are infused with shroom and weed. they cost about $30 a pop. Taste like eating white chocolate with a slight bite at the end and within 20ish mins you blast off to mars.

anyways, lets hear some stories, I have a few myself, just trying to kick the show off.

Load Metric
    Can I has?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    Can I has?
    I hear they travel quite easily, pm me and I can float you some goodies.

Comments

michael: my man

Banned
    Load Metric
    I figured this thread would get some action.

I was never much for the standard drugs, and until recently I didn't even smoke weed.

Most of my adult life a wild time for me was a shot of tequila and a Valium.

But... in my twenties I couldn't get enough shrooms.

Go to a movie....eat shrooms
    go fishing....eat shrooms
    raft trip...
    saturday night...

I have never had a bad trip, no matter how much I ate. I got so high one night at a club that everything went into fast forward including voices for over two hour.

Fuck, I need to get some.

Load Metric
    Those sweets look the shit.

Weed/Shrooms is all I've ever done.

Haven't done shrooms in years, but Mary J always pays a visit from time to time.

Last time I did shrooms, my walls turned into the ocean and a seagull was telling me jokes on my bedpost. At least I think they were jokes, because obv couldn't stop laughing.

Where did you get those from btw?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff
    We were asked why we allowed overt racism. We were asked why giant black cocks were all over our website.

Load Metric
    Last time I did shrooms, it was NYE seeing the Dead in SF.

I ate a gram and an adderal at the same time before the show, both kicked in right when we entered the Bill Graham Aud.

I was having trouble speaking and seeing clearly until I saw a giant Father Time walking around.

Just the sight of Bill Walton brought me back to reality. I ended up spending most of the show on the 4th floor.* (4th floor is the crazy floor in hospitals).

We almost got in fight after the BART ride after the show when my buddy stepped on a guy's foot, Luckily his friend said it's NYE and it aint cool to fight Jesus (my buddy Kip is tall with long hair) so nothing happened.

5 stars would do again

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupid Stunt View Post

Haven't done shrooms in years, but Mary J always pays a visit from time to time.

Last time I did shrooms, my walls turned into the ocean and a seagull was telling me jokes on my bedpost. At least I think they were jokes, because obv couldn't stop laughing.

friend of a friend makes them, it tastes just like eating a piece of white chocolate.

Comments

Cupid Stunt: Nice!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupid Stunt View Post

friend of a friend makes them, it tastes just like eating a piece of white chocolate.
    Did not think to even dip them in chocolate.

I used to bomb shroom soup - and it tasted like shit.

Deffo want to give this a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff
    We were asked why we allowed overt racism. We were asked why giant black cocks were all over our website.

Silver
    Load Metric
    hate shrooms, not a good time

done acid , was good , wouldnt do it again tho

obv done E many times, probably only hard drug i would consider doing again besides coke but only if for sure that it is pure MDMA, and only coke if its vouged for that its good

smoked massive amounts of weed lifetime, barely smoke anymore, still do occasionally when drinking, would smoke hash and opium again under right circumstances

everything else is a fuck no and advise against it....

xanax and vicodin do not count and would obv do again

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rollinx420 View Post
    hate shrooms, not a good time

done acid , was good , wouldnt do it again tho

obv done E many times, probably only hard drug i would consider doing again besides coke but only if for sure that it is pure MDMA, and only coke if its vouged for that its good

smoked massive amounts of weed lifetime, barely smoke anymore, still do occasionally when drinking, would smoke hash and opium again under right circumstances

everything else is a fuck no and advise against it....

xanax and vicodin do not count and would obv do again
    The two you say don't count are far more dangerous that any psychedelic. The latter is not addictive by it's mechnism/nature. You get diminished returns up till a few days, where as the others allow for seconds, with a big price to pay if not careful.

Its all about dose on the shrooms. Picked em right down the road in highschool and too much was still ok.
    Small dose is GOD

Banned
    Load Metric
    Another round of depraved debauchery

Fun night it was seeking the american dream

Name:  xZVTec2.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  93.0 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    also this video

is a fairly accurate depiction of ~ the dose I took. Minus the weird super hippy blown glass interchanges etc. Outside of that just in a constant state of questioning everything and max curiosity. Lots of deja vu / loop patterns.

oh and giggling like it was the first time I smoked hydro back in my JR. year in HS.

Banned
    Load Metric
    k but like i'd take an infinite amount of pfa vermintard mongs for just 1 minute with the good doctor.

@ 51 second mark, ya'll.

Load Metric
    I have been using them (about a half a dose) to fight off migraine headaches for a decade. Take about half the normal amount you would use to "trip", right when you begin to get the visuals (blue squiggly lines) and it cuts the length and pain, dramatically.

If you can find some, where they have the grey/blueish hues on them, those seem to give me the best results at concerts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Ate probably a gram tonight. Enjoyed. Mild visuals. No doubt if I ate more I'd be in a different world

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    NEVER AGAIN. HAD PLENTY OF GOOD TIMES THO. BLOW, MDMA, WEED FOR ME THESE DAYS. THE FIRST 2 BEING SUPER CASUAL USE OBV
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    NEVER AGAIN. HAD PLENTY OF GOOD TIMES THO. BLOW, MDMA, WEED FOR ME THESE DAYS. THE FIRST 2 BEING SUPER CASUAL USE OBV
    I'm still on board with shrooms and such being the most fun you can have with the least damage.
    Just recently I had an opportunity to do some blow and not long after MDMA. Was not impressed
    with the blow and it was supposed to be fairly pure, lol.

First time trying MDMA, I was reluctant but in the end I did a few lines. OMG they're are so right. It's a love drug. Everything in the world is right. One problem, there was more left when I woke up. I knew it was wrong, the warnings are everywhere to not go back to back. Some say wait 3 months. I didn't and paid the price. Hell on earth for about a week.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    I'm still on board with shrooms and such being the most fun you can have with the least damage.
    Just recently I had an opportunity to do some blow and not long after MDMA. Was not impressed

First time trying MDMA, I was reluctant but in the end I did a few lines. OMG they're are so right. It's a love drug. Everything in the world is right. One problem, there was more left when I woke up. I knew it was wrong, the warnings are everywhere to not go back to back. Some say wait 3 months. I didn't and paid the price. Hell on earth for about a week.
    I'm the last person to give advice on life,,,,,, but mdma is terrible

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

I'm the last person to give advice on life,,,,,, but mdma is terrible
    No MDMA, if that's what you are getting, produced the best effect I've had from a drug. If I could feel that way everyday and have to give up a hand I would. The problem is dosing on consecutive nights. MDMA spills the serotonin
    into your system and if you got the right stuff and the right amount you're in heaven. Unfortunately you only have so much stored serotonin and two days in a row risks depleting your system of it entirely.

I woke up the day after and felt fine. I ignored the warnings, how bad could it be, and wasted a second attempt at nirvana. Day three through, I don't know what, was a complete nightmare.

I won't be going back

Thread Information