Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Seth Rich murder

Load Metric
    I know they won't go into this on Fox "news"
    but the Roger Stone indictments say Fox was in on the scam,
    proof being that Russia cooked up the scheme
    Then Hannity has show where he had the doctors show up in shrubs to comment on Hillary's health.

To Quote Hannity "If this is true" (He says that and 'I'm not a journalist' so he can lie directly to his fans.)
    It means EVERY second he spent trying to convince you that that the Seth Rich murder had anything to do w/ANYTHING, was a 100% con job.

I'll admit this guy is on the left, but he is commenting on indictments that have passed a grand jury, where you have to figure 30% Trump supporters.
    I don't get why one person would spend one second listening to Hannity, Traitor.

The indictment spells out that Roger Stone’s WikiLeaks liaison privately told him to start focusing on Hillary Clinton’s health. This was at a time when no one was talking about Hillary’s health; even her detractors hadn’t yet begun making things up about her health. But right after this, Sean Hannity began focusing heavily on Hillary’s health, as recently pointed out by journalist Kurt Eichenwald. There are only three ways this could have happened, and one of them could send Hannity to prison.

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysi...-russia/15530/

Comments

sonatine: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showthread.php?12501-Time-to-get-on-the-TRUMP-train&p=818486&viewfull=1#post818486

Cerveza Fria: Fake News
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    I know they won't go into this on Fox "news"
    but the Roger Stone indictments say Fox was in on the scam,
    proof being that Russia cooked up the scheme
    Then Hannity has show where he had the doctors show up in shrubs to comment on Hillary's health.

To Quote Hannity "If this is true" (He says that and 'I'm not a journalist' so he can lie directly to his fans.)
    It means EVERY second he spent trying to convince you that that the Seth Rich murder had anything to do w/ANYTHING, was a 100% con job.

I'll admit this guy is on the left, but he is commenting on indictments that have passed a grand jury, where you have to figure 30% Trump supporters.
    I don't get why one person would spend one second listening to Hannity, Traitor.

The indictment spells out that Roger Stone’s WikiLeaks liaison privately told him to start focusing on Hillary Clinton’s health. This was at a time when no one was talking about Hillary’s health; even her detractors hadn’t yet begun making things up about her health. But right after this, Sean Hannity began focusing heavily on Hillary’s health as recently pointed out by journalist Kurt Eichenwald. There are only three ways this could have happened, and one of them could send Hannity to prison.

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysi...-russia/15530/

U really have no idea how absolutely worthlessly not a relevant person u are in these threads. If u had 1 clue whatsoever, never in a million years would u drop that name.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    U also have an avatar of colin Kaepernick, who was legit like the worst player in nfl history in the year leading up to his release. ur basically a dog that won "fastest learner" at obedience school

Comments

Mintjewlips: I mean the guy realised he was a shitty player and the rest is history

Load Metric
    LMMFAO at his "wiki leaks liaison", is that what we call someone emailing you these days.....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Diamond
    Load Metric
    The ppl who were exposed in the emails as being lying cheaters tell me its Russia. The man who received the actual information went on TV and did this...

I mean that really makes ME think, but idk I'm a guy that likes to figure things out myself. I understand there are some ppl (talentless cucks) that like being told what to do by "person in suit on TV that has to do what boss says or they are no longer rich and famous anymore"

Diamond
    Load Metric
    so it was either seth rich or Assange works for Russia, those are our 2 options

Load Metric
    its becoming increasingly obvious that dish doesnt exactly understand what the word 'works' means beyond wrestling.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    its becoming increasingly obvious that dish doesnt exactly understand what the word 'works' means beyond wrestling.

politics is basically pro wrestling that's why im god at it. participating in fake pro wrestling leagues is how I started by internet trolling activity. man did they hate me

Diamond
    Load Metric
    THIS IS WHAT I KNOW ABOUT SETH RICH

seth rich worked for the DNC and was a big Bernie guy.

Bernie was screwed over by the DNC

seth rich was killed and no effort was put into his murder investigation by the DC police

WikiLeaks offers reward for info on death of seth rich

Assange name drops him in that clip

Seymour hersh says he's seen classified material about seth rich and the leaks

"who cares about seth rich, the ppl who got exposed for lying and cheating at pretty much everything told me the REAL story about the WikiLeaks emails" - libtards

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 429
Size:  484.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

seth rich was killed and no effort was put into his murder investigation by the DC police

"who cares about seth rich, the ppl who got exposed for lying and cheating at pretty much everything told me the REAL story about the WikiLeaks emails" - libtards
    i'm immediately regretting this, but wanted to point out there's parts of this that don't make much sense.

have you asked why assange would name drop seth rich? why did he imply seth rich was his source, but at the same time, not "officially" say rich was his source?

here's what you'll argue -- cause assange needs to protect his informants' privacy or he won't get any more info.

reality: this makes zero sense whatsoever for at least two reasons. first, if you were an informant, would you be happy that he essentially told the world that seth rich was his source even if it wasn't "official?" assange outing his leakers (though not making it "official") would have the same chilling effect that officially ID'ing them.

next, rich is dead. if he was the leaker, he would have been happy to have his name attached to this after his death, or at the very least, who cares what he thought cause he's dead. are leakers really going to care if they're identified after they're dead?

on the flip side, assange would have every reason in the world to deny his info came from russians. he would have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain if he got people thinking he wasn't in bed with russian intelligence. alternatively, he really might not be sure one way or another who gave him the info. i don't think assange had to have been working with the russians even if his info came from there.

also, and i might be wrong about this, but weren't their two hacks, podesta and the dnc? rich would have had nothing to do with podesta, i assume.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i'm immediately regretting this, but wanted to point out there's parts of this that don't make much sense.

have you asked why assange would name drop seth rich? why did he imply seth rich was his source, but at the same time, not "officially" say rich was his source?

here's what you'll argue -- cause assange needs to protect his informants' privacy or he won't get any more info.

reality: this makes zero sense whatsoever for at least two reasons. first, if you were an informant, would you be happy that he essentially told the world that seth rich was his source even if it wasn't "official?" assange outing his leakers (though not making it "official") would have the same chilling effect that officially ID'ing them.

next, rich is dead. if he was the leaker, he would have been happy to have his name attached to this after his death, or at the very least, who cares what he thought cause he's dead. are leakers really going to care if they're identified after they're dead?

on the flip side, assange would have every reason in the world to deny his info came from russians. he would have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain if he got people thinking he wasn't in bed with russian intelligence. alternatively, he really might not be sure one way or another who gave him the info. i don't think assange had to have been working with the russians even if his info came from there.

also, and i might be wrong about this, but weren't their two hacks, podesta and the dnc? rich would have had nothing to do with podesta, i assume.
    in no particular order;

- there is significant forensic evidence that both hacks were carried out by Fancy Bear APT iirc.

- people conveniently forgetting that russia false flags almost as many sources as we do makes me sad.

- the assertion that a domestic agency murdered rich when they could have either flipped him or coerced a confession out of him is nonsensical at face value. there isnt a single player on the field who benefitted from a public execution of seth rich except russia/trump.

- if i hire a prostitute and pay her a ton of money to suck my dick, but she also sucks 50 other dicks that week, it does not mean 'she works for me'. it means i paid her and got what i wanted. russia paid wikileaks intel and they got what they wanted; a discredited political system, democracy in absolute chaos, and their prime adversary at open war with its own lowest common denominator; primarily subnormals south of the mason dixon line who suffer from antagonistic personality disorders.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    can you imagine how much of a fucking loser you have to be to put kap in ur profile picture

Load Metric
    Ouch, that really hurts.
    At least you got his nick name right, most people call him 'kaep'.
    I'm going to switch to a bunny, like you, that is the avatar of a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    can you imagine how much of a fucking loser you have to be to put kap in ur profile picture
    more proof Hannity, every time he opened his mouth about Seth Rich, was lying.
    Directed by the liar in chief, who was directed by his boss, Putin.

Hannity isn't just a conspiracy theorist, he is a liar. So is NBH.

"IF this is true, it is bigger than watergate" (he knew it wasn't true, when he said that)

Exclusive: The true origins of the Seth Rich conspiracy theory. A Yahoo News investigation.

https://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-the...100000831.html

................Sines, the former prosecutor, said that the Russian conspiracy-mongering vastly complicated her efforts to solve the murder by forcing her...........to investigate a blizzard of false allegations..................................... “To waste your time investigating BS is just horrible,” said Sines.

“You’re used, you’re lied to, you’re a pawn in your own son’s death,” said Mary Rich, Seth Rich’s mother, who, along with her husband, Joel, was interviewed for the podcast.

Comments

sah_24: 0 logic ... what a retard

sonatine: lol fixed

Cerveza Fria: re-fixed

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Ouch, that really hurts.
    At least you got his nick name right, most people call him 'kaep'.
    I'm going to switch to a bunny, like you, that is the avatar of a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    more proof Hannity, every time he opened his mouth about Seth Rich, was lying.
    Directed by the liar in chief, who was directed by his boss, Putin.

Hannity isn't just a conspiracy theorist, he is a liar. So is NBH.

"IF this is true, it is bigger than watergate" (he knew it wasn't true, when he said that)

Exclusive: The true origins of the Seth Rich conspiracy theory. A Yahoo News investigation.

https://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-the...100000831.html

................Sines, the former prosecutor, said that the Russian conspiracy-mongering vastly complicated her efforts to solve the murder by forcing her...........to investigate a blizzard of false allegations..................................... “To waste your time investigating BS is just horrible,” said Sines.

“You’re used, you’re lied to, you’re a pawn in your own son’s death,” said Mary Rich, Seth Rich’s mother, who, along with her husband, Joel, was interviewed for the podcast.
    Lol yahoo, ya he was robbed and it was all RUSSIA looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Yet the robbers failed to take his wallet, phone, 1k watch, or anything else of value. Yes liberals are actually this stupid <3

Comments

duped_samaritan: 0 logic ... what a retard

Diamond
    Load Metric
    julian Assange is not Russian, nor is Seymour hersh. needed absolutely 0 help from Russians for this one. just like the election

Comments

sah_24: Exactly lol

duped_samaritan: offset

Diamond
    Load Metric
    so who killed Seth Rich then since the conspiracy theory has been "debunked"? they never actually tried to solve the case

Load Metric
    so who killed Seth Rich then since the conspiracy theory has been "debunked"? they never actually tried to solve the case

im sure trump has his best men on it.

Comments

duped_samaritan: Exactly lol

Load Metric
    CBS News has confirmed a Russian disinformation campaign helped push a bogus theory that Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign paid to murder a Democratic National Committee staffer.

Load Metric
    Now that it has been months since this has been a thing, it is time for a bump.

# 1 To remind everyone no post NBH (or whatever dupe he uses) makes, should be giving any credence.

# 2 Also to remind everyone what a fraud Hannity is, (and Fox "news" in general.) I APOLOGIZE IF HE HAS CORRECTED THIS, but I'm sure he hasn't.
    Show me a Maddow story that was 'IF TRUE (fox's fav disclaimer) this is bigger than Watergate', that fizzled like this.

And my point w/Hannity is he is worse than someone who believes in conspiracy theories, he didn't believe this for one second.
    But, he took part in this. He had assange make that vague reward, like Seth Rich worked for wikileaks. So then he can point to that and say see.
    RW media seems a bunch of liars just feeding BS off of each other so it looks like these stories are coming from different sources. Then call NYT fake news. LOL

What real news org operates this way? None, you get it wrong, you admit it, move on.
    Fox "news"'s motto should be "if you can't prove it didn't happen, then it is news"

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Fake News

Thread Information