Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Seth Rich murder

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    we will find out tmrw after hearing from Mr. 400 lbs

for like 30 solid seconds i thought you were referring to me and i was like 'wait what am i doing tomorrow'

Comments

thesidedish: lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

for like 30 solid seconds i thought you were referring to me and i was like 'wait what am i doing tomorrow'

ya that's the chick that Gufficer 2.0 was trying to hit on when he opened up about his seth rich knowledge

Banned
    Load Metric

Sidedish and dirtyb. Don't you two see that you both want SO bad for your respective side to be true. We factually know nothing, and I for one hope none of its true, but if it is I will be the first to say fry the bitches involved.

Both of you are letting your confirmation bias get the better of you.

I know you are both smart enough to find some common ground, hug it out until the facts are in.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Sage advice that will fall on deaf ears

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

Sidedish and dirtyb. Don't you two see that you both want SO bad for your respective side to be true. We factually know nothing, and I for one hope none of its true, but if it is I will be the first to say fry the bitches involved.

I know you are both smart enough to find some common ground, hug it out until the facts are in.

isn't that what my post says I'm going to do? mr 400 lbs is supposed to deliver the goods soon if he has em

Load Metric

Sidedish made a claim based on zero evidence. I pointed out that he has zero evidence. I'm on the "side" of basic logic and reason. So no, I won't be compromising or finding common ground with idiots who repeat bullshit.

Comments

thesidedish: Disgusting human

gimmick:

donkdowndonedied: Eventually we will get through sidedish's thick skull.

Load Metric
    kimdotcom is perhaps the single most compromised person on the internet at this point.

we are talking about someone who got busted for warez, was facing life in a cage, and then in short order mysteriously is back on the streets turning up 'the worlds most secure file transfer site'.

that he's somehow managed to slither into bed with julian 'drone bait' assange says more about both of their situations than i could ever possibly accomplish.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Now internet hacker Kim Dotcom claims HE was involved in Wikileaks Clinton emails storm - and that murdered Democratic aide Seth Rich was source of data
    Conspiracy theories surrounding the death of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich were revived last week
    First, the D.C.-based Fox-affiliate ran a quickly-debunked story that said connections between Rich and Wikileaks had been found
    Over the weekend, those claims were repeated by hacker Kim Dotcom, who said he knew Rich and knew Rich was Wikileaks' source
    Dotcom's claims were amplified by Fox News Channel's Sean Hannity, who tweeted at the hacker and invited him on a future show
    Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich also brought up the Rich murder, suggesting the young man was 'assassinated' for leaking DNC emails
    D.C. officials and the Rich family have vehemently pushed back, with a deputy mayor saying there is 'no Wikileaks connection' in the homicide investigation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ton-storm.html

'This is a robbery that ended tragically,' Deputy Mayor Kevin Donahue told the local NBC affiliate News4. 'That's bad enough for our city, and I think it is irresponsible to conflate this into something that doesn't connect to anything that the detectives have found.'
    'No Wikileaks connection,' he enunciated.
    If this was a robbery, why didn't they take any money, his expensive watch or the gold chain jewelry around his neck?
    On security cameras, two gunmen wearing disguises fire shots into his back and quickly leave.
    The police did zero investigation, did not interview anyone at the bar he was at.

According to an account from Radar Online, Dotcom will release more information on the matter Tuesday, once he talks to his lawyers.
    On Sunday, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich chimed in.
    'We have this very strange story here of this young man who worked for the DNC who was apparently assassinated at four in the morning having given Wikileaks something like 23,000 – I’m sorry, 53,000 – emails and 17,000 attachments,' Gingrich said on Fox News Sunday.
    'Nobody’s investigating that, and what does that tell you about what was going on, because it turns out it wasn’t the Russians, it was this young guy who, I suspect, who was disgusted by the corruption of the Democratic National Committee,' the former House speaker continued.
    'He’s been killed, and apparently nothing serious has been done to investigate his murder. So, I’d like to see how [former FBI director Robert] Mueller is going to define what his assignment is, and if it’s only narrowly Trump, the country will not learn what it needs to learn about foreign involvement in American politics,' Gingrich added.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Sidedish made a claim based on zero evidence. I pointed out that he has zero evidence. I'm on the "side" of basic logic and reason. So no, I won't be compromising or finding common ground with idiots who repeat bullshit.

"I'm on the side of basic logic & reason" GETDAFUKOUTTAHERE.

why can't u libtards use logic to figure out the leaks came from within. Its easy, first u look at the fact that the democrats were cheating right? Everyone should be able to agree that the Dems were doing things they shouldn't be doing to get Hillary the nom. Now think that certainly there must be some ppl working within the DNC that actually want best for the country and believe cheating is a direct violation of doing whats best. so basically "Obvious cheating + patriotic American working with DNC = GUARANTEED LEAKS = ITS SCIENCE"

Load Metric
    im perfectly comfortable with the 'not a robbery' narrative but if youre going to be woke enough to say it was a premeditated murder, you need to be woke enough to ask yourself who would execute a political dissident using two masked gunmen at close range in an area being recorded wearing 'disguises'?

here's a bread crumb; ask boris nemtsov.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Name:  gtqjazb4r3zy.png
Views: 558
Size:  425.6 KB

Diamond
    Load Metric

very good chance this is a scam, we will see

Load Metric
    How long jail time for zero evidence other than motive?

Load Metric

why can't u libtards use logic to figure out the leaks came from within. Its easy, first u look at the fact that the democrats were cheating right? Everyone should be able to agree that the Dems were doing things they shouldn't be doing to get Hillary the nom. Now think that certainly there must be some ppl working within the DNC that actually want best for the country and believe cheating is a direct violation of doing whats best. so basically "Obvious cheating + patriotic American working with DNC = GUARANTEED LEAKS = ITS SCIENCE"
    The reason that you're a proud member of Team Retard is that you fundamentally fail to grasp how evidence works. You deciding that something is obviously true isn't evidence.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Diamond
    Load Metric

The reason that you're a proud member of Team Retard is that you fundamentally fail to grasp how evidence works. You deciding that something is obviously true isn't evidence.

MY ADVISOR IS MY GUT, GIVEN TO ME BY GOD, WHO IS INFALLIBLE

#TEAMRETARD

Load Metric

very good chance I'm a guillible retard, we will see
    Fyp
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Damn straight
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    im perfectly comfortable with the 'not a robbery' narrative but if youre going to be woke enough to say it was a premeditated murder, you need to be woke enough to ask yourself who would execute a political dissident using two masked gunmen at close range in an area being recorded wearing 'disguises'?

here's a bread crumb; ask boris nemtsov.

they got sloppy/cocky cuz its in DC and they know itll be a piece of cake as long as they have the right ppl in the right places and they've been getting away with it long time. And then naively they underestimated how crafty a bunch of autistic internet trolls could be. Oh and they probably didn't think there was gonna be some huge retarded Russia conspiracy theory that needed to be disproven so we could get on with things

Load Metric
    lol ok dish.

ok.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Name:  kim-dotcom-seth-rich-ben-garrison_orig.jpg
Views: 1169
Size:  319.2 KB

Thread Information