Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you think Trump's last day in office will be?

Silver
    Load Metric

When do you think Trump's last day in office will be?

No way this clown makes it a full term. I'm giving him no more than a year.

Comments

sah_24: go away minority parties cant do shit, you #libtards are next level dumb

gimmick:

Tegnation22: January 19 2025

El Gallo: Agreed

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post

kinda like how you said he had a 0% chance of getting elected

Name:  18199187_287456344999857_1845694469431929380_n.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  77.6 KB

Load Metric
    January 20, 2021

Unless he dies
    HILLARY WON

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    The odds are in favor of him not completing his 1st term currently. Also you only get +150 if he makes it into January of the upcoming year. I am not a heavy into politics but there is no dispute Trump has breached federal law and the code of conduct with his time spent in office. I would take the +155 why you can still get it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Codizzle View Post
    The odds are in favor of him not completing his 1st term currently. Also you only get +150 if he makes it into January of the upcoming year. I am not a heavy into politics but there is no dispute Trump has breached federal law and the code of conduct with his time spent in office. I would take the +155 why you can still get it.
    It should happen, but I don't think it will.
    HILLARY WON

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I honestly don't care if it does or not I just think it is entertaining the odds are twice as better for him to be out by January 1st than they were for him to win the election for months.

Load Metric
    So far...

NO evidence he or his group broke any law.
    NO evidence he ask Comey to not investigate.

That is why suddenly after all the smoke the politicians are carefully choosing their words now as to impeach etc.

Good thing CNN is not the court room, not saying he never did any of it but there is ZERO proof thus far.

Comments

tyde: SLAM DUNK

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Minority parties can't do shit . . . you #libtards should try taking a civics class. Like for real how can you be this dumb lol. You can tell they just watch MSNBC and CNN all day. So funny, no wonder your party is failing harder than it has in almost 100 years.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Minority parties can't do shit . . . you #libtards should try taking a civics class. Like for real how can you be this dumb lol. You can tell they just watch MSNBC and CNN all day. So funny, no wonder your party is failing harder than it has in almost 100 years.
    lol, you really think the republicans in congress support trump?

Comments

sah_24: ya it's called simple logic moron lol

gimmick:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

If they don't their party won't exist lol. Trump's popularity lead them to taking over congress not the republican party. So ya it seems pretty obv to anyone with a brain they will support him. Only you #libtard losers that are still butthurt and the media see it diff . . . #libtardsandcivicsdontmix

Comments

gimmick: hella support... all the support

Load Metric

If they don't their party won't exist lol. Trump's popularity lead them to taking over congress not the republican party. So ya it seems pretty obv to anyone with a brain they will support him. Only you #libtard losers that are still butthurt and the media see it diff . . . #libtardsandcivicsdontmix

look, you sound like a successful, well-educated guy so i don't want to insult you, but newsflash, the republicans controlled congress before trump became president and lost seats in the house and senante in 2016 you moron

also your belief that the republican establishment (i.e., paul ryan, mitch mcconnell, etc.) likes trump is beyond moronic. on the other hand, i salute you for not being brainwashed by breitbart, who refers to paul ryan as the enemy

Comments

sah_24: Wow you are confirmed retarded, good to know . . . #libtards101

ToasterOven: yeah, this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

look, you sound like a successful, well-educated guy so i don't want to insult you, but newsflash, the republicans controlled congress before trump became president and lost seats in the house and senante in 2016 you moron

also your belief that the republican establishment (i.e., paul ryan, mitch mcconnell, etc.) likes trump is beyond moronic. on the other hand, i salute you for not being brainwashed by breitbart, who refers to paul ryan as the enemy
    Wow you are next level retarded. And failed math so that is good to know. Go watch MSNBC and CNN more bud lol. It's hard to believe people as dumb as you exist lol . . .

Load Metric

This the era we are in. Getting called tard by someone who doesn't know who controlled congress last year. Standard.

Load Metric
    tyde and dish, do you see why we mock trump supporters?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  FFF.PNG
Views: 367
Size:  320.7 KB

Load Metric

Mouth-breather's like this mutt are the literal definition of where my anti-American rhetoric comes from. The nut low of the Western World. And there's fucking millions of them lol

If all of this ends in civil war. Then genocide needs to be seriously considered for the good of mankind. No human rights group or war crime court would bat an eyelid.

Bury them in the desert and piss on their unmarked graves. The world will salute you America.

Comments

sah_24: Ya if there's a civil war, your #libtard side aint gonna win. All the girlie boy transvestites gonna be your frontline eh . . . loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Mouth-breather's like this mutt are the literal definition of where my anti-American rhetoric comes from. The nut low of the Western World. And there's fucking millions of them lol

If all of this ends in civil war. Then genocide needs to be seriously considered for the good of mankind. No human rights group or war crime court would bat an eyelid.

Bury them in the desert and piss on their unmarked graves. The world will salute you America.

O dont worry, once Trump gets deposed, all these little Timothy McVeighlettes are going to mobilize and get their pasty fat asses shot to pieces by military robots.

Comments

ToasterOven: lols

sah_24: Lol god you are one dumb fuck <3
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

You're right. I completely miscalculated. I just didn't believe that there were enough ignorant Americans to vote for Fuckface von Clownstick.

Comments

sah_24: another clueless libtard, keep getting things wrong while we laugh at you . . .

herbertstemple: Another dumb ass democrat blaming the voters. Look in the mirror and you will find the problem.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Like I said before I don't really follow politics so I don't do anytime watching major news outlets that spew politics. What I expressed is my personal opinion and interpretation of what Trump has done this far. I also believe the odds makers tend to agree with me from the current lines.

Comments

sah_24: Those same odds makers that got the election right eh bud lol #libtards are really dumb <3

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

You're right. I completely miscalculated. I just didn't believe that there were enough ignorant Americans to vote for Fuckface von Clownstick.

your prediction of Trump not lasting a year will go just as well as election day

Comments

sah_24: yup all these clowns prediction have gone so well for the last couple years . . . rofl

Thread Information