Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JaoPoker -- combining a shady online poker site and multi-level marketing! What could go wrong?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It was JaoPoker destiny to fail from the get go.

The MLM business model only benefits the people who start it and a few other people who have big networks to blast it to where they have enough fresh blood they haven't scared away yet from promoting other fail making money programs.

Tam Nguyen said it best himself in this message post when he says "Their are other sites to promote and play on". No shit sir that has been the case forever and those other sites don't require you to pay a fee to sign up which is why they all are better choices.

Load Metric
    The site is still up

https://jaopoker.com/

Load Metric
    This isn't the first time that Jason Song has committed fraud

Was able to find a $1 million embezzlement case from 2007 against the guy.

http://www.wral.com/durham-man-charg...ement/1598671/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I wonder if that was the "bad real estate deal" bicyclekick on 2+2 was talking about.

Great find.

He's born 11/21/68 BTW. Maybe he can get involved with a nice, new scam for his 50th birthday this year.

I have an address for him but working on verifying if it's current.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That screen shot of the "Jao is closed" e-mail was a message from affiliates.

So that "Drushbag" (lol) and the others weren't the owners, but rather greedy affiliates who were informing their players that the site was gone, as was their money.

However, "Drushbag" lived up to his name by, instead of apologizing for what happened, trying to push another signups to another site (64spades).

From what I can tell, 64spades is NOT associated with Jao. In fact, based upon erroneous info given to me, I briefly tweeted that they were of the same ownership. I got a lot of people telling me it wasn't, including Ray Henson, who apparently knows the owner.

Someone like Henson (longtime player with zero history of lying/scamming) wouldn't bullshit about this, so I deleted/corrected the tweet.

Still, I think it's very bad form for asshole Jao affiliates to just pop on over to 64spades and expect their recently slaughtered lambs to follow them.

I stated that 64spades should kick off all Jao affiliates/agents, if not just for the optics of the matter

Load Metric
    Tam Nguyen's video response

LOL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He blocked me on Facebook awhile back.

LOL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The funny thing is that Tam Nguyen was a mark himself.

Just a greedy, selfish dumbass who forced himself to drink the Kool-Aid and acted as the de facto face of the site, while the scammy owners made all the money and eventually stole it.

Now he's left holding the bag.

Not that anyone should feel sorry for him. He basically linked his entire identity to Jao, and attacked anyone viciously who doubted the obvious red flags regarding the site.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Jao is back up with "new owners" (UB would be proud), and they claim the downtime was for "security".

They claim withdrawals are being processed, but no one has reported receiving any $.

Load Metric
    HA.

They go down for "maintenance" but come back with NEW OWNERS.

Seriously how fucking stupid are these guys?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BUMP

Jao is back up with "new owners" (UB would be proud), and they claim the downtime was for "security".

They claim withdrawals are being processed, but no one has reported receiving any $.
    This is out of fucking control, we need to stand up to these types of scumbags that steal all the money and the set up shop to do the SAME EXACT THING. We need to SEO these garbage sites the best we can. This is absolutely outrageous they get away with it and START "ANOTHER" COMPANY. how many idiots will sign up for this bullshit, you think?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BUMP

This is out of fucking control, we need to stand up to these types of scumbags that steal all the money and the set up shop to do the SAME EXACT THING. We need to SEO these garbage sites the best we can. This is absolutely outrageous they get away with it and START "ANOTHER" COMPANY. how many idiots will sign up for this bullshit, you think?

I've found that adding tags to a PFA thread is a pretty effective SEO strategy.

Thread Information