Thread: GambleBot : CouchSurfing

Bronze
    Load Metric

GambleBot : CouchSurfing

Ok bro I signed up etc and I am happy to host some people. However there are some very very weird individuals on that site. LOL. Here is one guy from Las Vegas

PERSONAL DESCRIPTION
    I like to workout and eat healthy of course. I did massage therapy for 17 years and still enjoy doing it. When I lived in a nudist camp I made my living doing massage by the pool on the weekends. I hate wearing clothing. The clothes come off when I walk through the door (not at your place unless you are a nudist too). So if nudity offends you then you probably should surf over to the next couch. After over a quarter century of studying natural cures I am just now starting to make a business out of it

ONE AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE I HAVE SEEN OR DONE

I gave out over 500 orgasms in 4 days. Got rid of 7 cases of the "incurable" HPV in 3 weeks, a very aggressive case of prostate cancer in 2 months and staph infection with my home made colloidal silver that the doctors could not do with their drugs. There is a start, ask me more when you see me.

SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS
    Shared Sleeping Surface: Yes
    Shared Room: Yes
    I am not going to say you can't sleep in my bed if you are a woman and I am not saying you have to either. Warning: I'm a cuddler. The couch/hide-a-bed is in the living room. I only have the one bedroom. It may not be the finest Las Vegas has to offer but I'm clean and it's free.

TEMPORARY UPDATED SLEEPING STATUS: I am doing a job that is taking up the living room and couch space right now. The only place to sleep is with me in my really comfortable queen size bed in the bedroom. I'm straight, so my offer is only for women right now.

OTHER NOTABLES
    I use water instead of paper. Water is cleaner than paper and the Land Lord doesn't want paper building up in the septic tank. Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask, I stay up late. See you soon, Rick 702-488-2114. If you get a better offer or your plans change at least let me know.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRazor View Post
    Ok bro I signed up etc and I am happy to host some people. However there are some very very weird individuals on that site. LOL. Here is one guy from Las Vegas

PERSONAL DESCRIPTION
    I like to workout and eat healthy of course. I did massage therapy for 17 years and still enjoy doing it. When I lived in a nudist camp I made my living doing massage by the pool on the weekends. I hate wearing clothing. The clothes come off when I walk through the door (not at your place unless you are a nudist too). So if nudity offends you then you probably should surf over to the next couch. After over a quarter century of studying natural cures I am just now starting to make a business out of it
    Pretty sure that's vegas1369, bro.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    See you soon, Rick 702-488-2114.
    I really wish we had our radio show up and running.

LOL @ "Warning: I'm a cuddler."

Bronze
    Load Metric
    You might want to stay away from the She Boon Pickens types. They have them on every forum. How do we not get that guy on a radio show?

Bronze
    Load Metric

PERSONAL DESCRIPTION

ONE AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE I HAVE SEEN OR DONE

I gave out over 500 orgasms in 4 days. Got rid of 7 cases of the "incurable" HPV in 3 weeks, a very aggressive case of prostate cancer in 2 months and staph infection with my home made colloidal silver that the doctors could not do with their drugs. There is a start, ask me more when you see me.

SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS
    Shared Sleeping Surface: Yes
    Shared Room: Yes
    I am not going to say you can't sleep in my bed if you are a woman and I am not saying you have to either. Warning: I'm a cuddler. The couch/hide-a-bed is in the living room. I only have the one bedroom. It may not be the finest Las Vegas has to offer but I'm clean and it's free.

TEMPORARY UPDATED SLEEPING STATUS: I am doing a job that is taking up the living room and couch space right now. The only place to sleep is with me in my really comfortable queen size bed in the bedroom. I'm straight, so my offer is only for women right now.

OTHER NOTABLES
    I use water instead of paper. Water is cleaner than paper and the Land Lord doesn't want paper building up in the septic tank. Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask, I stay up late. See you soon, Rick 702-488-2114. If you get a better offer or your plans change at least let me know.
    tough break razor. and we were on the verge of a cure for your cancer and HPV. i guess we get vwlls to call to get us in the door with this businessman

Seriously though keep me updated on the jaunt to the states. We might get to play tummysticks or something

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I will def plan Texas as part of my journey. It would be rude not to give Toots the "menzies midget"

Load Metric
    I will def plan Texas as part of my journey. It would be rude not to give Toots the "menzies midget"

If you make it to Oregon I will get you a free hotel room here for as long as you need it:
    http://portland.heathmanhotel.com/

know the people that run it etc

also let me know if you make it to vegas

Load Metric
    in before someone mentions paying tyde money to say you went to vegas

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

If you make it to Oregon I will get you a free hotel room here for as long as you need it:
    http://portland.heathmanhotel.com/

know the people that run it etc

also let me know if you make it to vegas
    Do decent poker games run in Oregon? Thanks v much for the offer.

Thread Information