Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fucking retarded: Micon and Donkdown.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Fucking retarded: Micon and Donkdown.

Unlike most of you, I have a reason to get on donkdown today. The reason doesn't matter, however I am on massive tilt right now.

I tried to register.....but I have to name my original email addy from 5 years ao. WTF?

How fucking stupid is this crew?

If that was going to be a requirement, we could have had a heads up...BEFORE THEY CHANGED TO 2 POINT GAY.

Then I could have gone to my control panel and checked to see what dupe email account I used. I'm sure half the people and nearly all the smart ones use fake email addys and passwords to log on to a poker site.

How much more fucking retarded can this "upgrade" have gotten? It gets done only AFTER everyone is gone and noone cares, and even then, it is poorly executed.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

Load Metric
    All true, but seriously everyone that was there knows to make an account here and carry on.

Load Metric
    DD has been failing for awhile now. Anyone who has been there longer than a few years could clearly see the quality going down. I thought the death knell was when Micon got rid of Druff and Brandon vowed to step up so that the site wouldn't go down in quality. He then did jack and shit and the site went further down the tubes until Micon fucked him over as well. But by the time that happened anyone could see that it was coming.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    In this thread, I'm not trying to analyze or make a discussion on how or why Micon's site failed. I'm sure there are plenty of reasons. I'm sure there are ways it could come back again. That surely won't never happen if you don't even give a shit enough to inform the people on your site that you are making a switch. How could there not be a warning about a switch when there are password issues you know are going to happen. Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLE-BOT View Post
    In this thread, I'm not trying to analyze or make a discussion on how or why Micon's site failed. I'm sure there are plenty of reasons. I'm sure there are ways it could come back again. That surely won't never happen if you don't even give a shit enough to inform the people on your site that you are making a switch. How could there not be a warning about a switch when there are password issues you know are going to happen. Jesus.
    Because he wanted it to be a surprise!

Surprise is on him when 10 people re-reg'd and only 3 of them, one of which being GaySex, was posting again.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I tried to reset my password as I do remember my email address. Yet it keeps saying email not found. fuck it.

Also the only reason I actually went there is gone. Tried to listen to a couple old radio shows yesterday, and it keeps bringing me to the recent fail shows.

It's fucking over. GG
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post
    I tried to reset my password as I do remember my email address. Yet it keeps saying email not found. fuck it.

Also the only reason I actually went there is gone. Tried to listen to a couple old radio shows yesterday, and it keeps bringing me to the recent fail shows.

It's fucking over. GG
    hey

i done got on the knew DD site and done tried to join but i couldnot get the code to work so i never joined and i aint gone trys again. GG micon the icon

Vegas in 4 days - i is reddy

slim t

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Shouldn't some of the blame go to the programmer? Is Lauren Loren Lorne not responsible for re-register embarrassment?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Shouldn't some of the blame go to the programmer? Is Lauren Loren Lorne not responsible for re-register embarrassment?
    Stop being mad that your Nucks will never win a cup and that his team won the cup.

Load Metric
    I think it's time for Druff and Micon to go heads up for sites

Load Metric
    Micon would just point out that you are all haters, and he's gonna show you...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post

It's fucking over. GG
    yup, same here. I have one email account I use for forums and silly internet shit, just like you when I try to re-register it says email not found so my old account is through and I'm not making a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I would think probably most of it should go to whoever worked on the forums, was it the guy with the girls name or srsly? either way for a forum that was fighting to stay alive that fuck up will likely be the nail in the coffin.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    I used one of my regular e-mails on DD. It said it would send a link to my e-mail. I tried it 3 times, no link was sent. Goodbye DD.

Micon better keep on pumping out those hot tweets promoting droppingdowndown:

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

Totally agree with ya Gamble, I thought same. When I saw DD was making me reset my PW I was like, why didn't they warn us so we can at least fix our emails to be current!

Its like they actually try to fuck up as bad as possible over there. Unreal!!

Banned
    Load Metric
    DOWNGRADE 2.0 YALL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Name:  reversible-noose-tie-1.jpg
Views: 976
Size:  32.5 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  pokmiconfailsquares.jpg
Views: 813
Size:  189.1 KB

seriously, Micon has posted more in the past few days than most months over the past 2 years.

He may have to consider post restricting himself, as he is taking over that board.

Load Metric
    HE IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN LIMITLES

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I think Micon has grown weary of black cock and this whole re-setting your password thing was done on purpose to ethnically cleanse the place, he's after the bitcoining e-vape crowd now!

Thread Information