Thread: The recent spate of Islamic Terrorism False Flag attacks.

Load Metric

The recent spate of Islamic Terrorism False Flag attacks.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7705231.html

The above one is proven. German soldier goes to crazy lengths to become a verified Syrian refugee in order to carry out a false flag attack.

Who was he working for? It sure wasn't anybody on Merkel' team.

This is on the back of the Borussia Dortmund football team bus attack which happened just a few weeks ago... Man plants 3 explosive devices. One goes off and injures a Dortmund player who got rushed to hospital and required emergency surgery.

All sorts of evidence was left behind to make it look like Islamic terrorism. But the official line now, is that it was some white guy looking to make fast money by shorting Borussia Dortmund stocks. He made a bunch of suspicious transactions the day before his bomb went off... It is simply unbelievable.

Of course this doesn't mean all recent terror attacks haven't come from the likes of ISIS. But without question there are white people in high places who are orchestrating this shit.

Load Metric
    Another highly dubious FF attack occurred yesterday in London, just yards from the Westminster attack a few weeks back (which I believe was real)

But yesterday a Muslim guy who knows he's on a watch list, casually strolls through one of the most heavily guarded parts of Westminster (high visible armed police everywhere) with a rucksack full of kitchen knives.

I mean just look at him lol. Didn't make any attempt to try blend in. Rocks up looking like a terrorist with a large rucksack full of knives (how many knives does a single terrorist need btw?)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    How about you suck a motherfucking dick you insufferable faggot. Take that false flag and ram it up your ass while you are at it.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: you didn't click the link, did you?

Load Metric
    Oh hi NaturalBornBellend, how has your day been?

Sounds like your morning has been a challenging one.

The missus gone to work with extra makeup on again today?

Comments

sonatine: incredible

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    God damn I didn't get through the first part of the first post but is that really what is passing for a false flag these days? At the very most it is a spy undercover and it might not even be that. Please don't water down good phrases.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    How about you suck a motherfucking dick you insufferable faggot. Take that false flag and ram it up your ass while you are at it.

LOL

NBH is GOD

Load Metric
    The headline in The Independent newspaper uses the phrase "False Flag".

In the conspiracy community, what is the true definition of a FF anyways? Is it a government/agency sponsored fake attack were nobody really dies?

Or do people actually die in these sponsored attacks? Maybe it's something else, I dunno.

Just looking for clarification here from a hardened conspiracy nut.

Load Metric
    in traditional espionage parlance, a 'false flag operation' is where you attempt to present yourself as a member of a government or organization you arent associated with in the interests of inducing a favorable response from a target, eg:

lets say you wanted to cultivate an iranian source. that source would never work with an american agency, so you set up a subterfuge where they are led to believe that they are being approached by someone in syrian intelligence who wants to establish a back channel to the mutual benefit of both governments. you induce the target to compromise themselves in increments and can either leverage that exposure to fully compromise the target or continue the subterfuge with the target being a willing participant.

there are elements of this in the scenarios described that remind me of the agitators the fbi used to plant in the anti-war / civil-rights movements back in the 60s here, but i dont really consider those false flags, and i dont really consider these current situations false flags either.

perhaps agitprop is a more appropriate term but 'false flag' has been commandeered by pop media and thats just how it goes i guess.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: would watch such movie
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    What a load of Bologna.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: really interesting shout actually
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Well lets just say the BND and the CIA have ALOT in common.

Lol at lord of the cumquats naive worldview......im not surprised.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Fun fact, Mohamed attah was part of the "hamburg cell", and another fun fact, many Nazis converted to islam after WW2.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Fun fact, Mohamed attah was part of the "hamburg cell", and another fun fact, many Nazis converted to islam after WW2.
    Yeah because hell is the Nation of Islam.

Load Metric

My world view?

lol honestly

You post so much shite its unbelievable. You think because you read-up away from the MSM makes you more clued up than the rest?

I was doing that while you were still swimming around inside your brothers nutsack (which is 100% were you should'a stayed btw, you rotten mutt)

If the faceless string pullers read your internet history, they'd send you candy.

Me personally, having read 'some' of your internet history, I'd send you a do-it-yourself vasectomy kit.. You spasticated oxygen thief.

Load Metric
    You are not applying your own logic evenly and you are not accounting for mental instability.

1) You are not applying your own logic evenly. The fact that this guy brought a "rucksack" full of knives and made no attempts to disguise himself may be evidence that it wasn't a serious/professional attack, which does suggest that a real, Jihadi group was not behind organizing it, but it also suggests that some mysterious, manipulative group was also not behind it. Wouldn't a group of people planning a false flag, or something similar, want the attempted attack to appear as legitimate as possible?

2) Not only are you discounting the obvious mental health issues in play - there also is a fairly strong correlation between extreme religiosity and mental illness. So, while I would never say that being Islamic means you're crazy, I would say that the likelihood of this guy being crazy is high, which statistically makes it more likely that he actually is a highly "religious" person, which is to say unstable and easily manipulated.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

My world view?

lol honestly

You post so much shite its unbelievable. You think because you read-up away from the MSM makes you more clued up than the rest?

I was doing that while you were still swimming around inside your brothers nutsack (which is 100% were you should'a stayed btw, you rotten mutt)

If the faceless string pullers read your internet history, they'd send you candy.

Me personally, having read 'some' of your internet history, I'd send you a do-it-yourself vasectomy kit.. You spasticated oxygen thief.

So you are familiar with alternative media narratives yet you don't know what a false flag is?

Stop making yourself look even more like a spastic retard.....if that's even possible.

Thread Information