Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PEAK Coffee: 4 floor, 43k sqft Starbucks planned for Michigan Ave

Load Metric
    Imagine how Ken Scalir woild feel having 10 new bathrooms to jack off in
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Muck Ficon and The Lurker

Both probably actual dupes who come to attack me with zero information. What is worse, Muck Ficon actually called on someone else to do the thinking for him.

Talk about miserable faggots. Now I know why these are your go-to insults, they are very close to home.

I see both of you.

Maybe next time I'm in Starbucks, I'll be thinking of you both. No,that's not a threat, it just means I'll be jacking off in the handicapped stall.

Comments

The_Lurker: somebody get this guy a tissue

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post

Both probably actual dupes who come to attack me with zero information. What is worse, Muck Ficon actually called on someone else to do the thinking for him.

Talk about miserable faggots. Now I know why these are your go-to insults, they are very close to home.

I see both of you.

Maybe next time I'm in Starbucks, I'll be thinking of you both. No,that's not a threat, it just means I'll be jacking off in the handicapped stall.

In case you didn't notice, this is not the best place to act like a whiny cunt. But thanks for thinking of me while you jack off.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

I see both of you.

In case you didn't notice, this is not the best place to act like a whiny cunt. But thanks for thinking of me while you jack off.
    I couldn't help but notice the lack of substance to anything you and the other guy have brought to this attempt at insulting me. Maybe Sonatine can fly in and save you two obvious retards, but he's busy being an art critic elsewhere.

Comments

The_Lurker: maybe a tissue and a tampon

Load Metric
    And still nothing from you "The Lurker." I hope you realize your inability to actually approach me on intellectual level is sounding off like a fog horn.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Anonymous computing I understand, but why do you need to avoid cameras as well?
    Anonymity goes beyond point of contact. If tracked, it comes back to the local modem which is timestamped and can be correlated with the clock on security cameras. The chain of security camera footage can be used to thread a path back to wherever I go.

This can be avoided by predetermining a path that leaves too large of a jump in camera footage to lose the trail, but time-consuming.
    I was always curious how people accessed PFA. Certainly the average demographic are using burner phones & terminals in prison law libraries.

For the rest of us the risk of public humiliation and ridicule is always a concern. Be honest, your girlfriend or wife doesn't know about this site.

Imagine a divorce proceeding where it is disclosed you were a PFA Forum user. You'll get pictures of the kids tucked in the annual Christmas card if you're lucky.

Gringo is simply being careful. He may have the most to lose

DreadPirateRoberts

Comments

The_Lurker: I spit coffee on my new laptop

PLOL: Marvelous
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 04-29-2017 at 03:20 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Anonymity goes beyond point of contact. If tracked, it comes back to the local modem which is timestamped and can be correlated with the clock on security cameras. The chain of security camera footage can be used to thread a path back to wherever I go.

This can be avoided by predetermining a path that leaves too large of a jump in camera footage to lose the trail, but time-consuming.
    I was always curious how people accessed PFA. Certainly the average demographic are using burner phones & terminals in prison law libraries.

For the rest of us the risk of public humiliation and ridicule is always a concern. Be honest, your girlfriend or wife doesn't know about this site.

Imagine a divorce proceeding where it is disclosed you were a PFA Forum user. You'll get pictures of the kids tucked in the annual Christmas card if you're lucky.

Gringo is simply being careful. He may have the most to lose

DreadPirateRoberts
    I have not once accessed PFA from a public wi-fi and my girlfriend, who I live with, is aware of my activity on this forum. I have nothing to hide from her.

In fact, Druff even did a cursory trace on my IP and disclosed I was connecting from residential address in Chicago. I haven't done the whole low-tech approach to anonymity in awhile. That was 2-3 years ago at least.

And DreadPirateRoberts announced his fucking real-world email and had no kill switch on his laptop while signed in as the sole admin of SR.

I will say that after this last radio show, I'm realizing what kind of creatures lurk around here and obsess about poker celebrities and other people's' debts.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: chicago sucks

Load Metric
    Gringo, don't take me so serious. I'm usually just spinning nonsense that makes me chuckle

I am my own best entertainment. It ain't auto erotica but some kind of auto entertainment. Actually, put me down for both.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: misunderstood artist rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Gringo, don't take me so serious. I'm usually just spinning nonsense that makes me chuckle

I am my own best entertainment. It ain't auto erotica but some kind of auto entertainment. Actually, put me down for both.
    I wasn't taking you too seriously, but I thought my last sentence made it clear I wasn't taking anyone too seriously.

We've had fairly sober back-and-forths about blockchain related issues so tough to discern what's a genuine question or assumption etc.

Ive also been waiting around, biting my fingernails, for Sonatine to explain to me how traces work on behalf of The Lurker...

Your DreadPirateRoberts reference is actually fairly apt, as I used to take these measures when accessing Tor.

Thread Information