Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Over age 32 and in debt, you are likely a life loser

Over age 32 and in debt, you are likely a life loser

Seriously, if you are over 32 and in any type of debt with the exception of a house payment (maybe a car too, I'll let that go), you are an unmitigated loser. Seriously, if you have credit card debt over the age 32, its just due to a sloppy lifestyle or gambling issues.

I have 4 credit cards, all with minimum of $15,000 credit lines. When I add up my credit lines it approaches nearly $100,000. You know what my balance was this month? Like $400, and its only because I have some recurring items on there. I usually insta pay any purchase after I swipe my card. For instance, I bought $700 in golf equipment this weekend (a car payment for most, maybe even half rent, for me it was a quick purchase), and poof I just paid it off like two days later.

I see life losers living off credit cards and shake my head in shame. Shame for them, pride in myself. Pride in knowing I have my fucking shit together and not dumb enough to get into massive credit card debt and pay interest.

I dunno, maybe the correct play is to run up credit card debt to the tune of $200,000 and go Aaron Hernandez and just off yourself and stick Visa and American Express with the bill. These are personal questions I guess we all have to ask ourselves. I just know on this forum there are a lot of strugglers living paycheck to paycheck and its fucking sad. Very sad, boderline humiliating if you ask me.

Take Larry Laffer for instance, fucking huge dork. 10 Speed Bike rider living paycheck to paycheck. Actually, I take that back he is working after all and not in jail living like a leach. If Larry ever delivered a sub to me for lunch, I would not tip him at all $ wise. I would tip him with life advice, give him a path for a life journey, you know some Joel Osteen shit. Before you know it Larry would be picking up the tab for my lunch.

You know who is a huge failure on this site is Wille McFail. He used to be the best in my lurking days, now all he does is complain about shit. And where the fuck is Chinamaniac been? He has not done shit for this site lately either. Tyde? Vegas 1369? Word on the street is he is about bankrupt now. Don't get high on your own supply.

Place is fucking ISIS now. Fuck Off.

Comments

hongkonger: Gtfo bottomshit

Muck Ficon: :noose

PLOL: unsubscribe

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Who da fook is day guy?

-c mcgregor
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    I hear housing is cheaper in Perth..
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Why 32? Seems like an arbitrary number to throw out there.

People value things differently. Sounds like money is your God, and what brings you solace is knowing that other people don't earn as much and are more frivolous with their cash. Whatever makes you feel better man.

As long as I got enough to pay the bills, put food on the table, petrol in the car, buy some new clothes and go on the occasional holiday I'm happy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post

People value things differently. Sounds like money is your God, and what brings you solace is knowing that other people don't earn as much and are more frivolous with their cash. Whatever makes you feel better man.

As long as I got enough to pay the bills, put food on the table, petrol in the car, buy some new clothes and go on the occasional holiday I'm happy enough.
    You are that guy that sells sun tan lotion at resorts, so I would expect your answer. Buying the lotion is the side of the transaction you want to be on, just as an FYI.

Comments

Pooh: lol

gauchojake: rofl

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Literally 0% of doctors who had to take loans to get through mes school are not in debt at age 32, fwiw.

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Literally 0% of doctors who had to take loans to get through mes school are not in debt at age 32, fwiw.
    I'll add advanced medical degrees to the list, but that is about it. There are 0.0 MDs on this site so while I get your point, stfu.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by View From Within View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post

You are that guy that sells sun tan lotion at resorts, so I would expect your answer. Buying the lotion is the side of the transaction you want to be on, just as an FYI.
    I did that for less than two months, wasn't for me, but hey I'm still young with no responsibilities so why not. I work in an office now for one of the leading bookmakers in this country. The pay isn't great, but its enough to afford how much my life costs.

Can't take it with you.

Load Metric
    A great plan is to piss your life away, have your brother bail you out of a death spiral, begin a career in low-level plumbing and then play out your fantasy life of vacations, girlfriends, gambling etc.on an internet forum.

Comments

hongkonger: Sho nuff

Muck Ficon: LOL

gauchojake: lol

big dick: LOL

Sheesfaced: Hof

JACKDANIELS: got him
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Vfw so How much debt are you in?

Silver
    Load Metric
    If I unblocked toilets for a living and had started hitting the top shelf like an alcoholic again ...

I would probably be deflecting on a third tier poker forum too.
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Banned
    Load Metric
    LOL Bottomsets triumphant return

About time

Load Metric
    How about @ 31, still cool?

Load Metric
    I actually have around $9k in credit card debt as I sit here.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    What if ur under 32? Just asking for a friend

Edit: Larry isn't really my friend

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

$5k, hollar.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Take Larry Laffer for instance, fucking huge dork. 10 Speed Bike rider
    I thought Larry rides a single speed fixed gear bike--its the usual choice of bike messengers--because the bike is simple to maintain & less likely to be stolen--indeed the more plain a bike looks, the more pride a messenger has in it; and Larry is/was a solid messenger

if you think about it, his being a messenger makes him a professional athlete of sorts
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Just go to plumbing school, you'll be ballin' in the Caymans eating Red Lobster in no time.

Comments

lewfather: lol those biscuits thooooo
    HILLARY WON

You are the rich guy that choked out his father? Why the fuck are you carrying a few grand in credit card debt? Just pay it off and stop being lazy. You are better than this.

Load Metric
    You are the rich guy that choked out his father? Why the fuck are you carrying a few grand in credit card debt? Just pay it off and stop being lazy. You are better than this.
    Things got out of control the past few months. The PXG's were 4k. Some work shit I had to buy was another 4k. Shit adds up quick and haven't had a chance to pay it off. It happens sometimes.

Thread Information