Seriously, if you are over 32 and in any type of debt with the exception of a house payment (maybe a car too, I'll let that go), you are an unmitigated loser. Seriously, if you have credit card debt over the age 32, its just due to a sloppy lifestyle or gambling issues.

I have 4 credit cards, all with minimum of $15,000 credit lines. When I add up my credit lines it approaches nearly $100,000. You know what my balance was this month? Like $400, and its only because I have some recurring items on there. I usually insta pay any purchase after I swipe my card. For instance, I bought $700 in golf equipment this weekend (a car payment for most, maybe even half rent, for me it was a quick purchase), and poof I just paid it off like two days later.

I see life losers living off credit cards and shake my head in shame. Shame for them, pride in myself. Pride in knowing I have my fucking shit together and not dumb enough to get into massive credit card debt and pay interest.

I dunno, maybe the correct play is to run up credit card debt to the tune of $200,000 and go Aaron Hernandez and just off yourself and stick Visa and American Express with the bill. These are personal questions I guess we all have to ask ourselves. I just know on this forum there are a lot of strugglers living paycheck to paycheck and its fucking sad. Very sad, boderline humiliating if you ask me.

Take Larry Laffer for instance, fucking huge dork. 10 Speed Bike rider living paycheck to paycheck. Actually, I take that back he is working after all and not in jail living like a leach. If Larry ever delivered a sub to me for lunch, I would not tip him at all $ wise. I would tip him with life advice, give him a path for a life journey, you know some Joel Osteen shit. Before you know it Larry would be picking up the tab for my lunch.

You know who is a huge failure on this site is Wille McFail. He used to be the best in my lurking days, now all he does is complain about shit. And where the fuck is Chinamaniac been? He has not done shit for this site lately either. Tyde? Vegas 1369? Word on the street is he is about bankrupt now. Don't get high on your own supply.

Place is fucking ISIS now. Fuck Off.