Thread: Over age 32 and in debt, you are likely a life loser

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Over age 32 and in debt, you are likely a life loser

Seriously, if you are over 32 and in any type of debt with the exception of a house payment (maybe a car too, I'll let that go), you are an unmitigated loser. Seriously, if you have credit card debt over the age 32, its just due to a sloppy lifestyle or gambling issues.

I have 4 credit cards, all with minimum of $15,000 credit lines. When I add up my credit lines it approaches nearly $100,000. You know what my balance was this month? Like $400, and its only because I have some recurring items on there. I usually insta pay any purchase after I swipe my card. For instance, I bought $700 in golf equipment this weekend (a car payment for most, maybe even half rent, for me it was a quick purchase), and poof I just paid it off like two days later.

I see life losers living off credit cards and shake my head in shame. Shame for them, pride in myself. Pride in knowing I have my fucking shit together and not dumb enough to get into massive credit card debt and pay interest.

I dunno, maybe the correct play is to run up credit card debt to the tune of $200,000 and go Aaron Hernandez and just off yourself and stick Visa and American Express with the bill. These are personal questions I guess we all have to ask ourselves. I just know on this forum there are a lot of strugglers living paycheck to paycheck and its fucking sad. Very sad, boderline humiliating if you ask me.

Take Larry Laffer for instance, fucking huge dork. 10 Speed Bike rider living paycheck to paycheck. Actually, I take that back he is working after all and not in jail living like a leach. If Larry ever delivered a sub to me for lunch, I would not tip him at all $ wise. I would tip him with life advice, give him a path for a life journey, you know some Joel Osteen shit. Before you know it Larry would be picking up the tab for my lunch.

You know who is a huge failure on this site is Wille McFail. He used to be the best in my lurking days, now all he does is complain about shit. And where the fuck is Chinamaniac been? He has not done shit for this site lately either. Tyde? Vegas 1369? Word on the street is he is about bankrupt now. Don't get high on your own supply.

Place is fucking ISIS now. Fuck Off.

Comments

hongkonger: Gtfo bottomshit

Muck Ficon: :noose

PLOL: unsubscribe

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Who da fook is day guy?

-c mcgregor
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    I hear housing is cheaper in Perth..
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Why 32? Seems like an arbitrary number to throw out there.

People value things differently. Sounds like money is your God, and what brings you solace is knowing that other people don't earn as much and are more frivolous with their cash. Whatever makes you feel better man.

As long as I got enough to pay the bills, put food on the table, petrol in the car, buy some new clothes and go on the occasional holiday I'm happy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post

People value things differently. Sounds like money is your God, and what brings you solace is knowing that other people don't earn as much and are more frivolous with their cash. Whatever makes you feel better man.

As long as I got enough to pay the bills, put food on the table, petrol in the car, buy some new clothes and go on the occasional holiday I'm happy enough.
    You are that guy that sells sun tan lotion at resorts, so I would expect your answer. Buying the lotion is the side of the transaction you want to be on, just as an FYI.

Comments

Pooh: lol

gauchojake: rofl

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Literally 0% of doctors who had to take loans to get through mes school are not in debt at age 32, fwiw.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by View From Within View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post

You are that guy that sells sun tan lotion at resorts, so I would expect your answer. Buying the lotion is the side of the transaction you want to be on, just as an FYI.
    I did that for less than two months, wasn't for me, but hey I'm still young with no responsibilities so why not. I work in an office now for one of the leading bookmakers in this country. The pay isn't great, but its enough to afford how much my life costs.

Can't take it with you.

Load Metric
    Take Larry Laffer for instance, fucking huge dork. 10 Speed Bike rider
    I thought Larry rides a single speed fixed gear bike--its the usual choice of bike messengers--because the bike is simple to maintain & less likely to be stolen--indeed the more plain a bike looks, the more pride a messenger has in it; and Larry is/was a solid messenger

if you think about it, his being a messenger makes him a professional athlete of sorts
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Take Larry Laffer for instance, fucking huge dork. 10 Speed Bike rider living paycheck to paycheck. Actually, I take that back he is working after all and not in jail living like a leach. If Larry ever delivered a sub to me for lunch, I would not tip him at all $ wise. I would tip him with life advice, give him a path for a life journey, you know some Joel Osteen shit. Before you know it Larry would be picking up the tab for my lunch.
    So, you're admitting you're an asshole who doesn't tip delivery people.

I'll tell you this, i'd probably jack off on your sandwich, and tell you to take your Joel Osteen life advice and shove it up your ass.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

I'll tell you this, i'd probably jack off on your sandwich, and tell you to take your Joel Osteen life advice and shove it up your ass.
    Now Now Larry don't be maligning Joel "My Botox froze my mouth into a Joker smile" Osteen with that fraudulent asshole Dave Ramsey whos advice is so fucking moronic its laughable.. He mixes in an occasional slight truth with moronic bullshit about how you don't need credit and you should magically pay cash for everything.. Sure we all have 200-500k shoved in our mattresses Dave to buy a house and oh yeah how about that college education.. Jesus Dave Ramsey is a cuck and a fraud and doing a little digging you find out how bad a fraud he really is including his bankruptcies (yet this clown teaches bankruptcy is a sin against God if you don't pay your debts)

If you need more proof Ramsey is a conman check out this little article.. Ramsey actually swears how legit MLMs are.. http://www.sequenceinc.com/fraudfile...icially-sucks/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyMonkeyBaby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

Now Now Larry don't be maligning Joel "My Botox froze my mouth into a Joker smile" Osteen with that fraudulent asshole Dave Ramsey whos advice is so fucking moronic its laughable.. He mixes in an occasional slight truth with moronic bullshit about how you don't need credit and you should magically pay cash for everything.. Sure we all have 200-500k shoved in our mattresses Dave to buy a house and oh yeah how about that college education.. Jesus Dave Ramsey is a cuck and a fraud and doing a little digging you find out how bad a fraud he really is including his bankruptcies (yet this clown teaches bankruptcy is a sin against God if you don't pay your debts)

If you need more proof Ramsey is a conman check out this little article.. Ramsey actually swears how legit MLMs are.. http://www.sequenceinc.com/fraudfile...icially-sucks/
    I used to listen to his podcast for the lols of how retarded people were with their money. When the show turned into an infomercial I stopped listening. That was probably four years ago.

Load Metric
    Seriously, if you are over 32 and in any type of debt with the exception of a house payment (maybe a car too, I'll let that go), you are an unmitigated loser. Seriously, if you have credit card debt over the age 32, its just due to a sloppy lifestyle or gambling issues.

I have 4 credit cards, all with minimum of $15,000 credit lines. When I add up my credit lines it approaches nearly $100,000. You know what my balance was this month? Like $400, and its only because I have some recurring items on there. I usually insta pay any purchase after I swipe my card. For instance, I bought $700 in golf equipment this weekend (a car payment for most, maybe even half rent, for me it was a quick purchase), and poof I just paid it off like two days later.

I see life losers living off credit cards and shake my head in shame. Shame for them, pride in myself. Pride in knowing I have my fucking shit together and not dumb enough to get into massive credit card debt and pay interest.

I dunno, maybe the correct play is to run up credit card debt to the tune of $200,000 and go Aaron Hernandez and just off yourself and stick Visa and American Express with the bill. These are personal questions I guess we all have to ask ourselves. I just know on this forum there are a lot of strugglers living paycheck to paycheck and its fucking sad. Very sad, boderline humiliating if you ask me.

You know who is a huge failure on this site is Wille McFail. He used to be the best in my lurking days, now all he does is complain about shit. And where the fuck is Chinamaniac been? He has not done shit for this site lately either. Tyde? Vegas 1369? Word on the street is he is about bankrupt now. Don't get high on your own supply.

You just literally called every fucking Medical Doctor and Dentist a loser dumbass. Unless they have a rich family who handed them a massive trust fund those folks are all in debt still very much likely 6 figures in fact. Congrats for alienating anybody who might ever give you definitive medical care fucknut. Here's the facts

Finish med school at 26 normally. Then residency where they get paid slave wages (not a joke many work 80-100hrs a week for a salary of some times less then even the nurses and orderlies make per hour). I know one hospital that was paying residents under 40k a year 10 yrs ago at a Level 1 Trauma Center. Ok so they finish residency maybe 29. You think they can pay off all those medical school loans on top of four years of premed college in 3 yrs. Get the fuck out diumbfuck.

I don't discount some folks are irresponsible as shit but to paint such a broad brush with price of college going through the roof and students being sold a bill of goods leading to 50k in student loans with no ability to find a job other then Starbucks. Yes some are to blame but we need to quit allowing federal student loans for fucking useless bullshit degrees students have no chance to payoff. If it's loans for engineering and other stuff where there are jobs (many of which going to foreigners on H1B visas now) then they can pay off those student loans usually.

Load Metric

On a separate note plenty of folks despite the clusterfuck of Obamacare have thousands if not tens of thousands in medical debt they can't pay due to some unfortunate circumstances. Guess quoting Scrooge they should just fucking die instead of seeking emergent care. You sir are an insufferable fuckstain

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If you haven't gotten ur shit together by 30 you never will. Druff never lies.

Load Metric
    Druff approving bottomset's latest account

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 314
Size:  2.97 MB

Thread Information