Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McGregor vs Mayweather all but fonalised

Load Metric

McGregor vs Mayweather all but fonalised

Not sure how this hasn't been reported. Dana White was on Colin Cowheard's show Thursday and reported final details are being ironed out with Conner and that he expects to be able to send the contract details to Mayweather possibly this upcoming week. Purse numbers are estimated to be $100M for Floyd and $75M for McGregor according to Dana White but would depend on PPV numbers.

http://mmatorch.com/2017/04/21/thurs...coes-analysis/

the news about the fight is near the end of the article

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    9/30 or 10/7 is when this fight when happen IMO
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Also, repulsive and cynical money harvest.

Comments

Sol: FK YA TINEGOD 3000 REP CLUB???
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Conor's going to kick his ass. 3rd round KO

Load Metric
    What a ridiculous freak show.

I'd spend my money on heroin before that.

Load Metric
    It's BULLSHIT!!!!

The fight would never happen anyway because Mayweather is a control freak. He wants ALL THE FUCKING MONEY.

If a "fight" did happen, it would be called an "exhibition match" which is commonly done for charity, a concept that Mayweather doesn't understand.

If they really give a shit about the fans, they must make 2 separate fights...

1) A boxing match at a weight that favors Conor McGregor.

2) Mayweather must fight in an UFC match in the octagon against McGregor.

People would definitely pay to see Floyd Mayweather get beaten by submission and choked out in the middle of the ring.
    Then Conor whips out his dick and pees in Mayweather's face.

But the facts are that this fight will NEVER happen, you can ONLY dream.

Load Metric
    My money is on McGregor ftw, guy has nothing to lose, i think he either wins or gets knocked the fuck out trying. Mayweather has glass hands, going to be interesting for sure, i am going to fire away early before that line drops significantly.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    It's BULLSHIT!!!!

The fight would never happen anyway because Mayweather is a control freak. He wants ALL THE FUCKING MONEY.

If a "fight" did happen, it would be called an "exhibition match" which is commonly done for charity, a concept that Mayweather doesn't understand.

If they really give a shit about the fans, they must make 2 separate fights...

1) A boxing match at a weight that favors Conor McGregor.

2) Mayweather must fight in an UFC match in the octagon against McGregor.

People would definitely pay to see Floyd Mayweather get beaten by submission and choked out in the middle of the ring.
    Then Conor whips out his dick and pees in Mayweather's face.

But the facts are that this fight will NEVER happen, you can ONLY dream.

they don't give a fuck about the fans lol when you see numbers like 100m and 75m they'll do whatever the hell they have to ensuring this fight happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    My money is on McGregor ftw, guy has nothing to lose, i think he either wins or gets knocked the fuck out trying. Mayweather has glass hands, going to be interesting for sure, i am going to fire away early before that line drops significantly.
    I think "Con"nor will run out of gas soon and will do his usual run for the exit when he faces a guy who can out punch him. I usually don't bet fights if this piece of shit fight happens Mayweather should romp

Load Metric
    Firstly, no way McGregor wins, he has to get extremely lucky and catch Mayweather which "could" happen. He'll either run out of gas or get ktfo before 6 rounds.

I say they do this.... limited rounds boxing match, say 6.

First one ends in a draw!

Next fight ends in controversy of some sort, low blow whatevah.

Third fight ends with one winning.

Fourth ends with the other winning.

Last and fifth fight ends with loser getting the bigger purse lol

Its ALL about money, McGregor is hype and stepping into a boxing ring when you do not deserve it is a joke and clear money grab. Up side is if they follow my 5 step plan they could be the first BILLION dollar grudge match.

Load Metric
    fonalised rep

Comments

lewfather: same dude fell for an onion article lol next time you're in AZ and need medical attention maybe reconsider.

ThreeBet: lol
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    This fight will not be close. Mayweather will do what he always does and win.... I want nothing more than for someone to knock out Mayweather, but we're talking about arguably the greatest boxer in the last 40 years against a guy who is not even a boxer.

It will be a clinic.... people have tried to pressure Mayweather and swarm him.... it doesn't work. The guy knows how to make you miss and knows how to move around the ring better than anyone in history. I'm taking Mayweather by KO in the 6th, once McGregor gets tired.

This shouldn't even be sanctioned. I honestly think it will be black eye on boxing..... in a cage, Mayweather gets knocked out in the first minute, in a boxing ring, I feel it is not even a fair fight.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    This fight will not be close. Mayweather will do what he always does and win.... I want nothing more than for someone to knock out Mayweather, but we're talking about arguably the greatest boxer in the last 40 years against a guy who is not even a boxer.

It will be a clinic.... people have tried to pressure Mayweather and swarm him.... it doesn't work. The guy knows how to make you miss and knows how to move around the ring better than anyone in history. I'm taking Mayweather by KO in the 6th, once McGregor gets tired.

This shouldn't even be sanctioned. I honestly think it will be black eye on boxing..... in a cage, Mayweather gets knocked out in the first minute, in a boxing ring, I feel it is not even a fair fight.
    This. It's like asking a golfer to go one on one with an NBA player or the NBA player to play a round against the golfer. Whoever is on their own turf is going to win AINEC. Good for them for squeezing money out of it though.

:whynot
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

This. It's like asking a golfer to go one on one with an NBA player or the NBA player to play a round against the golfer. Whoever is on their own turf is going to win AINEC. Good for them for squeezing money out of it though.

:whynot
    Not quite that extreme, id say it's more like golf pro vs amateur at the pros home course

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Conor getting DQ'ed could be a bet worth considering when it comes out otherwise Floyd will gas him out but all these people saying Mayweather will knock McGregor out I can't go there cuz Floyd just don't hit hard. I guess the fight could get stopped tho where it will go in the book as a TKO.

It's hard to rattle or distract Floyd but this is Conor best chance imo to do his voodoo type shit and hope for the best.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: beat me to it; no KO here

Load Metric
    The favorite is obvious, but i think Connor rarely loses by KO in this fight. Might lose every round, but he will last the distance, whatever it is.

No saving face if he doesn't at least go the distance.

Comments

Daly: More or less what my main fighting guy said. Might be a 120-108 three way score.

Load Metric
    Sharpest boxing guy I know says jump on any line -700 or better on Floyd. Admits it's a bit of uncharted territory but $$ is not going to lose to a guy his first time out with gloves on. On a technical boxing level this is going to be a massacre.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The Floyd wins by decision line should be about -1,000,000.

It would take an act of God for some other outcome.

Floyd will hit, run....hit run....stay out of harms way....repeat for 12 rounds or however many it is. We have seen it about 40 times before vs much superior competition, and this time will be no different.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Floyd will make sure they are using the softest pillows on the planet... you know sort of how he always does. MMA gloves being so small and stiff is why a lot of dogs come through. It'll probably end in a TKO seeing as pretty boy Floyd hits with pillows and always breaks his hands. Conor is going to chase him around the ring and get touched up and tired.

Floyd decision or Floyd tko and that's the only outcome. I'm not saying that a Conor DQ is out of the realm of possibility but the only reason why he'd do it is knowing he lost every round and wants another huge payday which as unlikely as this fight is... I doubt a second or trilogy is in order.
    Last edited by lewfather; 04-23-2017 at 10:07 PM.

Load Metric
    conor at like +35000 has value here tho.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information