Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hashtagking is GOD

Platinum
    Load Metric
    LOL...wow that was fucking quick...cant imagine calling out your drug dealer on social media is that great of an idea...instead of being a broke joke, this fucker might be dead in a little while...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    All the Canadians on here should be disgraced at this fucking twat.

Let's be honest, the dickhead disgraced himself and the game itself, not his country.

If we were to link each individual clowns unsavoury poker antics to the country they come from. Then, well, lol you know.

Discounting the monumental amount of poker playing thunder cunts to come out of the US.. American poker site owners stole hundreds of millions of dollars from players right across the world, while that guy just ran his mouth for relevance reasons. And also because he's a fucking twat obv.

Some perspective please fella.

Sticks & Stones...

Comments

dick: seriously fuck off with your holier than thou british bullshit faggot, your shit is so clearly transparent, brush your dirty ass teeth

MumblesBadly: That "holier than thou" Brit simply spoke the truth, dick(head).

dwai: get fucked mumbles and Lord of the fag

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    #BITCHBIRDFROMPITTSBURGH
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 04-23-2017 at 05:12 PM.

Load Metric
    Who the fuck are these people and why should anyone care?

Comments

justweeee: LMFAO Daly is God

Shizzmoney: #swish

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Who the fuck are these people and why should anyone care?
    you shouldn't unless you like train wrecks...unfortunately they are a weakness of mine so it's hard to turn away from the constant facepalm...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    All the Canadians on here should be disgraced at this fucking twat.

Let's be honest, the dickhead disgraced himself and the game itself, not his country.

If we were to link each individual clowns unsavoury poker antics to the country they come from. Then, well, lol you know.

Discounting the monumental amount of poker playing thunder cunts to come out of the US.. American poker site owners stole hundreds of millions of dollars from players right across the world, while that guy just ran his mouth for relevance reasons. And also because he's a fucking twat obv.

Sticks & Stones...
    I was joking man lol.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric

Sticks & Stones...
    I was joking man lol.
    your bad for assuming this giant brit fag had a sense of humor

Comments

dick: giant brit fag rep

Load Metric
    im still wondering how any of you fuckos give Deeb a pass for his antics.

you guys are all idiots (naturally) and Deeb is a piece of dog shit who should've even be allowed to play, let alone be a big fucking pussy.

Name:  shaundeeb.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  12.0 KB

"Hi im Shaun Deeb. I used to be this bad ass guy who trolled everyone. I even slow rollled Mike the Mouth with quad's!!!! Now, i'm married, I have kids, and i'm a fat piece of shit. And my wife keeps my dick in a mason jar on the mantle. In the few times she lets me have my dick to go out in the world with it, I play poker. Isn't married life awesome? ohhhh that Hashtag guy? he's soooo rude!! like oh my god."
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackPipes and Kakfights View Post
    So where is the money coming from? That he is making it from his CPA gig is even funnier than Cate Hall's 500K 5th year associate claim.

When the inheritance runs out I think he turns to the dope game and winds up in jail.
    think when you get to the point where youre trying to pawn your cheap shit at a poker table and trying to buy into a 25/50 game with $20s you've reached that point...
    I do believe he is an accountant though. I have seen more than one show up wearing a timepiece on both arms. And probably Tags to boot. Not even in Jersey would that shit fly today.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    im still wondering how any of you fuckos give Deeb a pass for his antics.

you guys are all idiots (naturally) and Deeb is a piece of dog shit who should've even be allowed to play, let alone be a big fucking pussy.

Name:  shaundeeb.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  12.0 KB

"Hi im Shaun Deeb. I used to be this bad ass guy who trolled everyone. I even slow rollled Mike the Mouth with quad's!!!! Now, i'm married, I have kids, and i'm a fat piece of shit. And my wife keeps my dick in a mason jar on the mantle. In the few times she lets me have my dick to go out in the world with it, I play poker. Isn't married life awesome? ohhhh that Hashtag guy? he's soooo rude!! like oh my god."

Deeb is a scumbag. He slowrolled the Hashtag King in that video.

Load Metric

Sticks & Stones...
    I was joking man lol.

Haha look at the shit I took for it too... wp

All the Brits on here should be disgraced at this fucking Lord of the Fags twat.

Comments

HoodedN:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

To echo Daly's point...how they hell did this guy get a sponsor deal in the first place if no one has any idea who he is?
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Before he got suspended, he bashed Blue Shark upon their announcement.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Hashtag King is an overweight Jew. The guy is harmless, he is just putting on a show and wants to be the bad guy of poker. I find him hilarious and I hope he continues his antics. I loved him call Deeb a bitch and his wife a whore.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  pic1.JPG
Views: 417
Size:  31.3 KB

hashbrown king not having a good weekend...tough to be a social media whore when you do stuff to piss off all the major social media platforms...

Load Metric
    It was a shit sponsor anyway. Just a few free pairs of shitty glasses a year. Mr. Ponte had no business representing them. You know for sure you are up against a fish if you see he's wearing blue shark optics. Not as bad as the guys in the 3 bet hoodies but close.

Some late blooming internet baller that no one has ever seen could probably go crush the World Series and fuck up the pros if they dressed themselves up in Blue shark optics, a WSOP 2017 baseball cap, 3 Bet hoodie, and one of those balance wrist band things. Ohh and table side dining on some RIO Poker Kitchen sushi.

Load Metric
    Shaun Deeb's sister interviewing the Hashtag King

I literally don't know anyone that watches poker night in america and everyone I know plays poker. I will be there 30 minutes before broadcast waiting for them to go live and everyone I know feels the same way if they have the balls to bring the King back. He keeps referring to Todd Anderson as Todd Brunson so that probably can't be helping his chances though. I honestly can't tell if it's a troll or if real when he calls people by the wrong name over and over and I've watched all his videos. His whole justification for hating Shaun Deeb was because Freddy Deeb's daughter was a cunt to him while interviewing him in Florida and Hashtag King thinks (or pretends to think) she's Shaun Deeb's sister. The guy is just amazing.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 04-25-2017 at 03:55 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    if youre in a Death pool and have a chance to swap somebody out and somebody in, I think this guy would be a good 'swap in' candidate...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The problem with guys like this is they get such a massive ego off some score/interview they do where at the time people are intrigued and the person might drop a few comments that are hilarious but then they press the envelope too hard where they become 5% funny and 95% jackass/intolerable, diluted idiots. Ponte is in this group and Limon is too.

I hope this fool enjoyed his few minutes of fame but he went too hard. Hashbrown has been invited back for live at the bike. I tried to listen to some twitch interview with him and the internet feed on their end was so cutting out too much. From what I heard they told him to simmer it down to explain everything and also mentioned he would be allowed on a LATB show but with zero tolerance so if he goes over the top they will ship his ass outta there.

Comments

Shizzmoney: hashbrown rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Shaun Deeb's sister interviewing the Hashtag King

I literally don't know anyone that watches poker night in america and everyone I know plays poker. I will be there 30 minutes before broadcast waiting for them to go live and everyone I know feels the same way if they have the balls to bring the King back. He keeps referring to Todd Anderson as Todd Brunson so that probably can't be helping his chances though. I honestly can't tell if it's a troll or if real when he calls people by the wrong name over and over and I've watched all his videos. His whole justification for hating Shaun Deeb was because Freddy Deeb's daughter was a cunt to him while interviewing him in Florida and Hashtag King thinks (or pretends to think) she's Shaun Deeb's sister. The guy is just amazing.
    I semi-regularly watch LATB vids if the tagline piques my interest, but PNIA vids, IMO, are mostly fail shows.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information