Hashtagking is GOD

brief breakdown of the young man's behavior on PNIA -

the whole thing, incase you got 2 hours to kill -

Comments

LarryLaffer: chicago joey needs to slow the fuck down

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is a huge trainwreck.

Everyone's talking about it, which I guess is good in a way for Poker Night in America, but much of the talking is negative. Many poker players are mad at Matt Glantz, who arranged Ponte's appearance, and promised everyone he wouldn't act like a douche.

Solomon Ponte wasn't a lovable douchebag like Phil Hellmuth. He was just a mean asshole, and most didn't enjoy watching him. It didn't help that he's not nearly the player he thinks he is. At least Hellmuth is legitimately talented (and his antics are harmless).

Many in the poker community are angry that Ponte is serving as a horrible example of professional poker players, and will drive people from the game.

I don't think that really matters like many think it does. It's not like poker players are all thought to be sweet angels. But I can understand how people were put off by the guy's behavior, especially his repeated attacks on Shaun Deeb's wife.

On a side note, Shaun Deeb is looking pretty bad these days. The guy is 31 and looks like he's my age.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Everyone's talking about it, which I guess is good in a way for Poker Night in America, but much of the talking is negative. Many poker players are mad at Matt Glantz, who arranged Ponte's appearance, and promised everyone he wouldn't act like a douche.

Solomon Ponte wasn't a lovable douchebag like Phil Hellmuth. He was just a mean asshole, and most didn't enjoy watching him. It didn't help that he's not nearly the player he thinks he is. At least Hellmuth is legitimately talented (and his antics are harmless).

Many in the poker community are angry that Ponte is serving as a horrible example of professional poker players, and will drive people from the game.

I don't think that really matters like many think it does. It's not like poker players are all thought to be sweet angels. But I can understand how people were put off by the guy's behavior, especially his repeated attacks on Shaun Deeb's wife.

On a side note, Shaun Deeb is looking pretty bad these days. The guy is 31 and looks like he's my age.
    ya, this dude's bacon neck is out of controlName:  18057198_1257500584366276_6743302310419000487_n.jpg
Views: 875
Size:  54.7 KB

Comments

LarryLaffer: sweet nerf shirt. he got married. that's what happened to him

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This is all a work. Including Shaun Deeb's gut
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Kicked out of the hotel: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1PlKQARAbpMKE?t=14

Platinum
    Load Metric
    trainwreck would be an upgrade for what this asshole is...

somebody probably should tell him that while this shit may fly in NYC, LA, Vegas you really don't want to be fucking with people in texas or Oklahoma...
    Last edited by GambleBotsChafedPenis; 04-23-2017 at 02:38 AM.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Just what poker needed! I love this guy.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  pic1.JPG
Views: 649
Size:  21.8 KB

#miconapproved

Load Metric

If Ponte is HashtagKing, I heard him described in a LATB broadcast as "good for the game", i.e. he dumps money into it, which the local pros scoop up. But his aggressive play has high variance, so others have to expect him to ocassionally crush them.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    he put his personal number on twitter lol

Load Metric
    Ponte: Ten a penny mouthy dickhead. Yawn.

The real cunt at that table is Brandon Cantu. Granted I don't know him personally, so my read could be a tad harsh.

But that guy has a horrible personality. Everything about him just seems off.

A repulsive creature who likely spends every other Thursday raping babies.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Good Read Rep

I didn't know people still watch poker shows.

Comments

lewfather: this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    brief breakdown of the young man's behavior on PNIA -

ChiJoey needs to shut the fuck up. cut that fucking reverse hipster rattail thing off his head, and sit down. what a goon. of course he's gonna say that he doesn't like to see that kinda stuff. why? because he's a fucking pussy. Probably can't take any sort of heat when at the table. needs to be in a safe space all the fucking time.

Good on this Solomon guy. I'd love to get in there and clown on Shaun Deeb. why? Because Deeb is getting what he's been giving for the last few years on that show: he slow rolled the Mouth with quads.

Ya that hashtag guy is a prick, but on that fucking show, with that line up.....

SO BE IT

edit:

does chicago joey even play poker? or just run his mouth in softball interviews.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

So where is the money coming from? That he is making it from his CPA gig is even funnier than Cate Hall's 500K 5th year associate claim.

When the inheritance runs out I think he turns to the dope game and winds up in jail.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackPipes and Kakfights View Post
    So where is the money coming from? That he is making it from his CPA gig is even funnier than Cate Hall's 500K 5th year associate claim.

When the inheritance runs out I think he turns to the dope game and winds up in jail.
    think when you get to the point where youre trying to pawn your cheap shit at a poker table and trying to buy into a 25/50 game with $20s you've reached that point...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    I didn't know people still watch poker shows.
    Some of regs on LATB mid-stakes games are fun to watch for when you rip people up with horrible starting cards. Like Israeli Ron and Q2, which is tatooed on one of his arms.

Or when Hashtag King got spanked.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    He cannot be a natural born Canadian citizen.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    All the Canadians on here should be disgraced at this fucking twat.

Shaun got on air during the PNIA broadcast break yesterday (Hashbrown was on Friday) saying how the guy is nearly broke and the sources he is borrowing from are drying up. He's a huge degenerate straddling a ridiculous amount and gave the dealer I believe a $700 tip in this game only to go broke a bit later. While that was the most generous thing this douche bag did it's completely foolish unless you are worth some crazy amount of money which he is not.

Ponte luckboxed his way to a $500k tournament score and has been throwing his money around ever since claiming he has a ton but top pros are claiming otherwise. It's one thing to troll it up hard but this dude crossed several lines.

Perhaps his girlfriend believes Hashfag is really rich or she just has low self esteem to stay with this scrub.

Load Metric
    ITT: a borderline personality fades the odds and becomes an internet famous borderline personality.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information