Thread: WTF

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

WTF

So you know those times when you have a great evening with your wife/girlfriend/date/whatever and you make it to one stop and the next and things are going great and you're almost home and life is good......

and the next thing you know you're arguing.....and you're pissed......and you're indignant......and you're railing against the injustice of it all.......

and you get home and you slam the door and make biting comments as you're walking away and wondering why you can't even get a break on father's day and wtf is going on here.............................................. .................................................. ...........................

and the next thing you know she's in bed and you're bitching to people that don't know on the internet........................

Someone please share with me the moral of this story because right now I can't find it.

It never gets any easier friends....in fact in many ways it gets much, much harder.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Sometimes you just have to say fuck it and let it go

Load Metric

Load Metric
    ?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Sometimes you just have to say fuck it and let it go

Banned
    Load Metric
    We all know Willie stole but stealing a life? Where does it end will the thrill?

Load Metric
    We all know Willie stole but stealing a life? Where does it end will the thrill
    i was just brainstorming dawg

Banned
    Load Metric
    I like the idea but poor execution will the thrill, tell you what rinse your palate with a fresh pellegrino. Let it sparkle in new ideas.

Load Metric
    I like the idea but poor execution will the thrill, tell you what rinse your palate with a fresh pellegrino. Let it sparkle in new ideas.
    but lew, i put question mark on the end?

obv would never condone the killing of Teri Bagadonuts

but op doesn't need serious advice, he just needs to chea.., i mean talk it out with her in the morning

Banned
    Load Metric
    Lol @ Teri bagadonuts

Load Metric
    Go rub one out on her back while she is sleeping.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    but lew, i put question mark on the end?

obv would never condone the killing of Teri Bagadonuts

but op doesn't need serious advice, he just needs to chea.., i mean talk it out with her in the morning

OK, not the way I thought this thread would go...

I normally don't put myself out there like I did in this thread, but it's a pretty good summation of how I was feeling at the time.

We've walked this walk many, many times. It will be a cold and lonely morning, and by midday or so it will be sorted out.

Too bad we still have to play the fools in this mummer's farce but c'est la vie I suppose.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    So you know those times when you have a great evening with your wife/girlfriend/date/whatever and you make it to one stop and the next and things are going great and you're almost home and life is good......

and the next thing you know you're arguing.....and you're pissed......and you're indignant......and you're railing against the injustice of it all.......

and you get home and you slam the door and make biting comments as you're walking away and wondering why you can't even get a break on father's day and wtf is going on here.............................................. .................................................. ...........................

and the next thing you know she's in bed and you're bitching to people that don't know on the internet........................

Someone please share with me the moral of this story because right now I can't find it.

It never gets any easier friends....in fact in many ways it gets much, much harder.
    Standard... let's you know you are both alive, and that women are ,and will remain, a complete fucking mystery. As much as I hate this crap it does break-up the monotony of life sometimes
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  push%u00252Bit%2521.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  94.5 KB

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

They should teach relationship skills starting in grade school. I mean, we study for 4 to 8 years to earn a degree and become experts in our career of choice - why the hell don't we do the same for the longest commitment and most difficult endeavor or a lifetime - coupling? It's fucking hard and it takes a very specific set of skills to make it work.

Tony, at least I hope there was some good make up sex after you posted this.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Yup, life sure can suck.

Load Metric
    I am happy to report that the lovely and talented Mrs. Bagadonuts and I have resolved our differences and again found common ground.

Alcohol is not a relationship enhancer.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is good news

Thread Information