Thread: Bodog/Ignition eliminates table names and browsing of any open tables

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Bodog/Ignition eliminates table names and browsing of any open tables

So if you were observing the lobby tables in the past looking for spots or trying to bum hunt anyone in HU you no longer can do that.

Name:  ignitioncash.PNG
Views: 1452
Size:  212.7 KB

Name:  ignitioncash1.PNG
Views: 1212
Size:  201.7 KB

Regs are gonna be pissed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not being able to see the flop percentages at the tables is really going to kill games IMO.

People are complaining of lag with the new update, which also triggered a warning on my security software when I opened it. Also reports that software like Bovada Card Catcher and DriveHud not working.

LOL
    Last edited by Shizzmoney; 04-19-2017 at 01:19 PM.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ^^^

Hopefully their will be a work around for Card Catcher and DriveHud but Ignition is probably happy because they never wanted people to use these programs in the first place. The problem is we don't have table names anymore which these programs rely on to get data. I don't know if they can fix this unless they tell people they can only make the HUD work with one cash table not repeating player #s when it grabs data.

As for the flop percentages and average pot size I never thought it was accurately provide on Ignition in the first place. It's always been annoying not to see the tables and trying to grab a seat can be a problem to.

A big problem this network will face is recs don't start tables or play much short handed so the games are less likely to fill up. This won't hurt HU tables because people either play or refuse to. It could help the zone pools a bit imo. It will kill some limit holdem and O8 action if I had to guess.

This is just another nail in the coffin for this network which has been decreasing in traffic for a while now. A lot of MTTs are getting cancelled as well not meeting the minimum entrants at the start and the prize pool guarantees have been decreasing too.

These sites are getting so greedy to a point where they don't want to have any winners but without some the games won't run enough. When these smaller networks see PokerStars making all the changes they have to stick it to anyone who wins then I can only imagine what poker will look like online in another year or two.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    god this is such shit...

I would understand this move if it was still bovada, but it seems like ignition was supposed to be a poker network more or less...are they really trying to up the run on their slots/tables on ignition? I mean that's the only thing that would explain this...recs cant bet sports on ignition so its not like they're trying to protect the reg pool so they can bet on sports..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO ONLINE POKER..

I WISH I COULD DEPOSIT RIGHT NOW!!!

PLEASE COME TO NEW YORK, JUST PLEASE!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wow... as if the games on Ignition weren't already bad enough.

Thread Information