Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: *** Official Alex Jones Divorce Revelations Thread ***

Load Metric
    A shrink confirmed that Jones has been diagnosed with narcissist personality disorder today.

Jones is flipping out in the court room, glaring at the attorneys and apparently hissing to his lawyer about how 'they are trying to destroy his livelyhood'.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    He still wins. She can't touch his Bill Hicks royalties.

i'm not the only one who feels this way
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    the judge just disallowed all electronic devices in the court room 'in the interests of jones' children'.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Load Metric
    jones currently on the stand

Load Metric
    jones was ranting so fast on the stand that the court reporter had to insist he slow the fuck down.

cross examination will start tomorrow.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_0473.JPG
Views: 372
Size:  165.1 KB

Eat it AJ

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Alex Jones has and always been an unstable nutcase, but he was really at his best in 2016 with his effective trolling of the Clintons and the Young Turks.

He showed the world what a humorless tiltmonkey Cenk Ugyur really is, and his "Bill Clinton is a rapist" contest was an entertaining-yet-effective way to keep a constant spotlight on Bill's checkered past and Hillary's whitewashing of it.

He pretty much owned the left super hard in 2016, and had an actual hand in Trump's victory.

That's pretty good for a conspiracy wacko who only found prominence because he was the first one Charlie Sheen would talk to during his "WINNING" meltdowns.
    Cenk Uygur was angry that Alex Jones was trying to use appearing in The Young Turks livestream to boost his credibility as a legitimate news commentator versus a conspiracy nut and fraud. Cenk's reaction was appropriate.
    Jones was clearly trolling him. He wasn't trying for any kind of credibility.

Cenk has an inability to understand that, as a controversial and outspoken political commentator, he's going to get trolled sometimes by the other side.

He never handles it well.

Same thing when Steven Crowder dressed up as him and interrupted his talk at SXSW this year.

So, yes, Cenk is a tiltmonkey, and yes, Jones was the first one to really show everyone that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I actually think that this divorce thing is much ado about nothing.

Most of you are around my age, so therefore you probably know someone who went through a very bitter divorce (or perhaps went through one yourself).

Many of the accusations made by the other side are often fabricated or greatly exaggerated.

"Physical, mental, and sexual abuse" is pretty much the claim of every woman in a bitter divorce case. Sometimes these accusations are true, but other times they're thrown around very lightly by scumbag divorce attorneys.

So what is the takeaway here? That Alex Jones is a narcissist? I thought we already knew that. That Alex Jones has an unstable personality? I thought we already knew that, too.

Unless we find out that he was blowing goats in his backyard, I'm not really very interested in this.

And this comes from someone who is not a fan of Jones, and never really liked him very much.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

lol, I just have strong feelings that any conspiracy nut reporting on Hillary during the election is probly 90% full of shit and its a waste of time for anybody besides anybody in the case to try and figure it out as most likely don't have anything close to the full story

ALSO THIS IS HILARIOUS AND PROBLY TAKE DOWN JONES OBV

Fixity fixed

Most of you are around my age, so therefore you probably know someone who went through a very bitter divorce (or perhaps went through one yourself).

Many of the accusations made by the other side are often fabricated or greatly exaggerated.

"Physical, mental, and sexual abuse" is pretty much the claim of every woman in a bitter divorce case. Sometimes these accusations are true, but other times they're thrown around very lightly by scumbag divorce attorneys.

So what is the takeaway here? That Alex Jones is a narcissist? I thought we already knew that. That Alex Jones has an unstable personality? I thought we already knew that, too.

Unless we find out that he was blowing goats in his backyard, I'm not really very interested in this.

And this comes from someone who is not a fan of Jones, and never really liked him very much.

Didn't you learn from the rise of Trump that people still rely on character assasination as their only avenue, even if the assasination is more of a confirmation of what is widely known?

Load Metric
    Druff will spin it like a champ. But domestic issues aside, Druff basically got Jones's back ITT.

MAGA

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Fixity fixed

Didn't you learn from the rise of Trump that people still rely on character assasination as their only avenue, even if the assasination is more of a confirmation of what is widely known?
    Judges dont live in a vacuum and even Joe Perfect would stand little chance of "winning" in divorce court

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 288
Size:  125.9 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Cenk Uygur was angry that Alex Jones was trying to use appearing in The Young Turks livestream to boost his credibility as a legitimate news commentator versus a conspiracy nut and fraud. Cenk's reaction was appropriate.

Cenk has an inability to understand that, as a controversial and outspoken political commentator, he's going to get trolled sometimes by the other side.

Same thing when Steven Crowder dressed up as him and interrupted his talk at SXSW this year.

So, yes, Cenk is a tiltmonkey, and yes, Jones was the first one to really show everyone that.
    And when Marty calls into the radio show drunk and starts verbally abusing you, do you let him keep doing so uninterruptedly on the show for as long as he wants?

Or when he bashes you relentlessly on the forum, do you let him just keep doing so and never ban him?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

And when Marty calls into the radio show drunk and starts verbally abusing you, do you let him keep doing so uninterruptedly on the show for as long as he wants?

Or when he bashes you relentlessly on the forum, do you let him just keep doing so and never ban him?
    I'm not faulting him for kicking Jones out.

I'm faulting him for handling it like a tiltmonkey.

Load Metric

I'm not faulting him for kicking Jones out.

I'm faulting him for handling it like a tiltmonkey.
    If i remember correctly the whole incident was more about Roger Stone.

Comments

MumblesBadly: And Druff has *never* tilted in response to provocation from Marty. Just ask him.

Load Metric
    Name:  C90WEpMVYAApmt0.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  298.3 KB

real.

Load Metric
    ^^^ beat me to it.

Bordering on poetry. But again, nobody is listening outside of the fringe media and shitty forums.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Member of shitty forum rep

Load Metric
    so apparently the judge is taking a super hard line on separating politics from all this, which means that even tho tomorrow is the cross examination, we may not get to tuck into like, his views on sandy hook for example.

which is a real shame because what can you say about a country where you cant shield your kids from a literal sandy hook truther. like how do you hang a 'first world status' badge from that. thats maybe 2 rungs away on the ladder of shame from the russian gay conversion work camps.

Load Metric

All true. But in this case there is apparently an actual diagnosis, which will mean something in court.
    HILLARY WON

Thread Information