Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: *** Official Alex Jones Divorce Revelations Thread ***

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I got jones back all the way cuz I know if they take him down, the 1st amendment is in trouble

Watch and see how big of a scam the globalists run to get ready for 2018 elections

Load Metric
    so youre fuming at the mouth over the validity of court testimony in the name of the 1st amendment?

thats a great look for a grownup.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    FPS must be taking this kinda hard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    who cares what anybody says in a child custody/divorce case? its the other person's job to make it seem like the ex spouse's behavior is THE WORST POSSIBLE SCENARIO IMAGINABLE.
    Yes but usually they find the worst things they can find that are actually true. So either she's digging her own grave or that stuff is true.
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    who cares what anybody says in a child custody/divorce case? its the other person's job to make it seem like the ex spouse's behavior is THE WORST POSSIBLE SCENARIO IMAGINABLE.
    Yes but usually they find the worst things they can find that are actually true. So either she's digging her own grave or that stuff is true.
    I don't see anything that alarming. ALEX JONES NOT GUILTY AND AWARDED ALL $ & CHILDREN TO FIGHT THE GLOBALIST AGENDA

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

are you really this upset?

lol, I just have strong feelings that any woman or guy in custody/divorce proceedings is probly 90% full of shit and its a waste of time for anybody besides anybody in the case to try and figure it out as most likely don't have anything close to the full story

ALSO THIS IS PROBLY A GLOBALIST SCAM TO TAKE DOWN JONES OBV
    fyp
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

sonatine: back in form i see

thesidedish: yup

Load Metric
    LOL at people saying his reputation is going to be ruined. He believes in fish people.

Comments

MumblesBadly: (P)LOL!
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    So the OP jerks off to pedo anime when he manages to find his button sized cock but alex jones is the weirdo......im not surprised.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    So the OP jerks off to pedo anime when he manages to find his button sized cock but alex jones is the weirdo......im not surprised.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Surely you can do better, i was expecting a laughing cheetah

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    this one goes out to mintjewlips:

JONES JUST POSTED )ANOTHER( VIDEO CLAIMING THE MSM IS TRYING TO DISCREDIT HIM BY REPEATING THE THINGS HIS LAWYER SAID IN COURT, IS )AGAIN( IN DIRECT VIOLATION OF HIS GAG ORDER AND IS EVEN WEARING THE SAME SUIT HE WORE IN COURT.

Load Metric
    Name:  18010938_1278186672302615_655217254401180978_n.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  38.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    so we cant dive into the categorically insane revelations about Alex Jones being revealed in court because you have crippling emotional issues with women?

me?? u mean its not common sense that ppl going thru divorce proceedings are most likely full of shit trying to score money & children?? I just think its stupid to care cuz the odds of getting the real story are low. Never trust someone whose entire life may be on the line, THATS WHY POLITICIANS ARE GARBAGE

Can we get a father's rights thread out of you sometime? I would earnestly like to hear your views.

Comments

sonatine: a man would pop corn for such views
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    ALEX JONES NOT GUILTY
    That would be pretty impressive in a civil case.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    He still wins. She can't touch his Bill Hicks royalties.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Alex Jones has and always been an unstable nutcase, but he was really at his best in 2016 with his effective trolling of the Clintons and the Young Turks.

He showed the world what a humorless tiltmonkey Cenk Ugyur really is, and his "Bill Clinton is a rapist" contest was an entertaining-yet-effective way to keep a constant spotlight on Bill's checkered past and Hillary's whitewashing of it.

He pretty much owned the left super hard in 2016, and had an actual hand in Trump's victory.

That's pretty good for a conspiracy wacko who only found prominence because he was the first one Charlie Sheen would talk to during his "WINNING" meltdowns.

Load Metric
    Actually his claim to fame was Patriot act.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Alex Jones has and always been an unstable nutcase, but he was really at his best in 2016 with his effective trolling of the Clintons and the Young Turks.

He showed the world what a humorless tiltmonkey Cenk Ugyur really is, and his "Bill Clinton is a rapist" contest was an entertaining-yet-effective way to keep a constant spotlight on Bill's checkered past and Hillary's whitewashing of it.

He pretty much owned the left super hard in 2016, and had an actual hand in Trump's victory.

That's pretty good for a conspiracy wacko who only found prominence because he was the first one Charlie Sheen would talk to during his "WINNING" meltdowns.
    Cenk Uygur was angry that Alex Jones was trying to use appearing in The Young Turks livestream to boost his credibility as a legitimate news commentator versus a conspiracy nut and fraud. Cenk's reaction was appropriate.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 04-19-2017 at 04:52 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

me?? u mean its not common sense that ppl going thru divorce proceedings are most likely full of shit trying to score money & children?? I just think its stupid to care cuz the odds of getting the real story are low. Never trust someone whose entire life may be on the line, THATS WHY POLITICIANS ARE GARBAGE

Can we get a father's rights thread out of you sometime? I would earnestly like to hear your views.

maybe some day, there is a much more pressing matter at hand: HELPING ALEX JONES FIGHT THE GLOBALISTS

U will be jacking off over my next thread tho, that's for sure

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

maybe some day, there is a much more pressing matter at hand: HELPING ALEX JONES FIGHT THE GLOBALISTS

U will be jacking off over my next thread tho, that's for sure
    Leave the ponies to Sonatine

Comments

thesidedish: HA
    HILLARY WON

Thread Information