Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crazy black dude shoots A elderly man using Facebook live after major gambling losses and over some broad

Load Metric
    I had a discussion with someone today as to what our play would be if we did something so evil and wanted to live "free" as long as possible.

For example, you shoot a 75 year old man and dont want to spend the rest of your life in solitary waiting for the death chamber in US prisons. We came up with three moves. All of these probably have a low chance of working.

1. Go to Canada because they wont extradite you if USA will execute you. You would need to cross a river and sneak in. Commit some crime that will put you in jail for life. This way at least you are Canadian jail and not American jail.

2. Somehow get your ass down to Venezuela via Mexico. They dont give a fuck about what you did.

3. Somehow get to Africa and just blend in. Perhaps even join a jihad movement. Would buy you some years.

Comments

Tellafriend: #3
    :freelewfather

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post
    MICKEY D CASHIERS ARE GOD

Stephens went through the drive-thru at the McDonald's on Buffalo Road in Erie, PA when one of the workers recognized him. He ordered a 20-piece McNugget and a large fry ... but workers made it seem the fries weren't ready so they could buy time.
    According to the restaurant's manager ... Stephens got his nuggets, but then said he had to go and he drove off without the fries. It was enough time for cops to get on his tail.

good lord, that was quite the risk. Wasting the time of someone who is killing ppl at random?? Someone in there must have had a gun to take a chance like that

Load Metric
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...-kill-yourself

I'm pretty sure we purge all of our black members back in 2015. So I'm in the clear right?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...-kill-yourself

I'm pretty sure we purge both of our black members back in 2015. So I'm in the clear right?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

3. Somehow get to Africa and just blend in. Perhaps even join a jihad movement. Would buy you some years.
    A lot of us can't do that cuz we white.

It's interesting to think about this stuff just to try to figure out some line of thinking these psychopaths are on which can assist in finding them or looking at ways to stop this shit from happening. In the end a psycho will do whatever their weird brain tells them to and carry out any twisted plan if they really want to do it, sadly. Sometimes they can be stopped before it happens but a lot of times they won't be.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=BeerAndPoker;639682]
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

Quote Originally Posted by beerandpoker

A lot of us can't do that cuz we white.
    Did you just out Cmoney?

Name:  C370339A-481E-4579-A587-20774E027A0E-1349-0000010DB004843A.jpeg
Views: 303
Size:  26.9 KB

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Jesus Christ you are so fucking clueless
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Most people like you and me are for the most part desensitized from the shit we have seen on the internet over the years.

however

When I saw the pov video of this crazy asshole shooting that poor old man, that really fucking shook me. It still haunts me.

That old man probably never hurt a fly his whole life. He looks like someone who went through his whole life just being a good person, working hard, and minding his own business.

Good God

Load Metric
    Serious question here:

If we had stricter laws/punishment, would this fool have thought twice about what he did? I realize he later killed himself, but I'm sure he could have also been caught at some point before being given the opportunity.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Serious question here:

If we had stricter laws/punishment, would this fool have thought twice about what he did? I realize he later killed himself, but I'm sure he could have also been caught at some point before being given the opportunity.
    Stricter laws like what? We have the death penalty. Maybe it's not really a deterrent because it takes 20+ years. But no, laws don't stop stupid crazy fucks. They just don't
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Serious question here:

No, he would have still done it. This was a suicide mission by someone who had severely malfunctioned.

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Lol private piles rep
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Let's be honest though. We have two less nigs in the world now. Can't be a totally bad thing. Plus considering they were both likely getting gubberment handouts, I think it's a win win. Especially since the fat n-word offed himself to save us taxpayers the cost of trial and prison. Only bad thing is he didn't take out more nigs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Most people like you and me are for the most part desensitized from the shit we have seen on the internet over the years.

however

When I saw the pov video of this crazy asshole shooting that poor old man, that really fucking shook me. It still haunts me.

That old man probably never hurt a fly his whole life. He looks like someone who went through his whole life just being a good person, working hard, and minding his own business.

Good God
    This is a n-word we're talking about. n-words don't work hard and they sure as hell hurt flies.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

however

Good God
    The real question is why would you even desire to watch anyone get executed in the first place? I didn't watch the video. I don't plan on watching the video. Shit that I can never unsee doesn't make my pee pee hard.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: i don't get that either. just because its there, doesn't mean we need to watch it.

Load Metric
    Serious question here:

America imprisons more of its citizens than any other country on earth due to stricter laws/punishment. So I'm thinking probably not.

It seems stricter gun laws is a non starter. So let's not even bother going there. But if the busto lunatic had easy access to medical treatment and was put on the correct drugs to treat w/e illness. Then that innocent old man is very likely still alive today.

Amazes me that the richest nation in the world doesn't provide free healthcare for ALL its 'registered' citizens.

You have all been getting rolled hard from those above for decades.

Load Metric
    Having had my own issues with breakups and gambling, I can confirm that craving McNuggets is a side-effect. I have not experienced the urge to kill strangers, yet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Serious question here:

America imprisons more of its citizens than any other country on earth due to stricter laws/punishment. So I'm thinking probably not.

It seems stricter gun laws is a non starter. So let's not even bother going there. But if the busto lunatic had easy access to medical treatment and was put on the correct drugs to treat w/e illness. Then that innocent old man is very likely still alive today.

Amazes me that the richest nation in the world doesn't provide free healthcare for ALL its 'registered' citizens.

You have all been getting rolled hard from those above for decades.
    He certainly had health insurance with that job he had.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Nice to see you again hardeight
    you too mostly just lurking and I always listen to radio in the archives. Hope you been well

Load Metric
    more like hard gayte?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    more like hard gayte?
    Ok

Thread Information