Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Live at the bike tuchman hanson

  1. #1

    Live at the bike tuchman hanson

    Just finished listening to under the gun podcast with dave tuchman . Free pod on CLP site. Tuchman mentioned that he tried to send a whats up tweet to Abe Limon but he has been blocked . Duh wake up smell the coffee . You and your sidekick Fart Hanson got your old gig back and replaced Limon as a kick in the ass as well . Shit i would block you also.

  2. #2
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1372
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9,944
    Blog Entries
    20
    You sound like a Limon supporter. I just don't get how anyone can tolerate listening to that guy even in a tiny dosage but to each their own..

    Tuchman probably don't care at all that he's blocked by Limon and only said it as a conversational piece for his podcast.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    You sound like a Limon supporter. I just don't get how anyone can tolerate listening to that guy even in a tiny dosage but to each their own..

    Tuchman probably don't care at all that he's blocked by Limon and only said it as a conversational piece for his podcast.
    Not a Limon supporter I think he is a demented idiot. I heard that he asked Fart Hanson for a cut in the CLP training site and was turned down flat so Limon demanded his podcasts be removed from their site or he would talk so much shit about him on twitter and social media. His demands were never met got kicked off LATB and now he has nothing

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by daleboone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    You sound like a Limon supporter. I just don't get how anyone can tolerate listening to that guy even in a tiny dosage but to each their own..

    Tuchman probably don't care at all that he's blocked by Limon and only said it as a conversational piece for his podcast.
    Not a Limon supporter I think he is a demented idiot. I heard that he asked Fart Hanson for a cut in the CLP training site and was turned down flat so Limon demanded his podcasts be removed from their site or he would talk so much shit about him on twitter and social media. His demands were never met got kicked off LATB and now he has nothing
    LATB has never and will never be profitable.

  5. #5
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1372
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9,944
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by daleboone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    You sound like a Limon supporter. I just don't get how anyone can tolerate listening to that guy even in a tiny dosage but to each their own..

    Tuchman probably don't care at all that he's blocked by Limon and only said it as a conversational piece for his podcast.
    Not a Limon supporter I think he is a demented idiot. I heard that he asked Fart Hanson for a cut in the CLP training site and was turned down flat so Limon demanded his podcasts be removed from their site or he would talk so much shit about him on twitter and social media. His demands were never met got kicked off LATB and now he has nothing
    A Bart hater then?

    For some reason LATB thought Limon was a better choice for a while where they gave him a piece of the company that Tuchman and Hanson were never offered. Limon he brought most of this upon himself from CLP and LATB. I can't imagine working with a guy like that he's impossible to deal with and this ego check was a good thing.


    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    LATB has never and will never be profitable.
    If you base it solely on their subscription revenue I believe this to be true because the production on costs are too high.

    Having 500 or whatever $10 to $20 a month subscribers isn't a lot but a big key is how much new traffic has The Bicycle Casino received in the poker room over the years that it may not have if this show didn't exist?

    If you take that into account I don't think they are getting crushed financially by keeping it going which could always change at some point. The show itself will never amount to tons of money if it hasn't already.

  6. #6
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4460
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30,694
    Blog Entries
    2
    Live at the Bike actually made pretty good money. They had other income streams besides subscriptions. Use your imagination.

    Limon was never the right fit for it. He's too loud, too crass, and too unhinged. While Live at the Bike is a separate company from the Bicycle Casino, the average viewer is led to believe that they're watching an official broadcast of the Bicycle Casino. Limon lacks the humility and professionalism to be representing a major LA card room like that, even if he's not directly working for them. Limon has the personality suitable for an individual podcast or Twitch stream -- to where he's his own brand. He's too obnoxious to represent any company as an ambassador or commentator.

    By contrast, Tuchman and Hanson always come off as calm, mature, and professional. They are far better choices for the position. I realize that Live at the Bike thought they would add some flair to the broadcast with a personality like Limon, but they eventually came to realize that the negatives he brings outweigh the positives.

    The Doug Polk incident was pretty much the straw that broke the camel's back.

  7. #7
    Druff should go back on and see if he can break his previous eating record as a throwback to the good old days.

  8. #8
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    327
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,861
    Quote Originally Posted by daleboone View Post
    Just finished listening to under the gun podcast with dave tuchman . Free pod on CLP site. Tuchman mentioned that he tried to send a whats up tweet to Abe Limon but he has been blocked . Duh wake up smell the coffee . You and your sidekick Fart Hanson got your old gig back and replaced Limon as a kick in the ass as well . Shit i would block you also.
    hi limon

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Calling out Bart Hanson
    By IAmProfessionalTalk in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-04-2016, 07:25 AM
  2. Sklansky taking calls on Limon's show, Live At The Bike 559-823-5483
    By IAmProfessionalTalk in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-24-2015, 05:35 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-08-2015, 07:29 PM
  4. Replies: 90
    Last Post: 09-04-2015, 09:13 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2015, 09:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •