Thread: Absolute Poker Remission

Platinum
    Load Metric

Absolute Poker Remission

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...ssion-1662359/

interesting to say the least...don't know if this includes UB or not...I think it would (??)...

anyway might the fuck as well...

Load Metric
    Thanks for the heads up! I entered my screen name, last name and email on the site and was surprised to find that according to them my balance was only $0.47. Then I tried a different email and screen name combo that I used and this time they displayed the full balance I remembered having on Black Friday along with my phone number and my old mailing address. (I wonder if I unintentionally had two accounts at AP or if the $0.47 was my UB account since I thought I had pulled all my money off of there). So they definitely have a complete database of info...like you said it is worth a shot to file the claim. And maybe it's worth trying your UB info as well to see what comes up.

The website is www.absolutepokerclaims.com

Platinum
    Load Metric
    this is totally legit...

if you had a balance on either AP or UB I would file a claim...

I had money on UB, logged in and sure enough it was around the number that I remember...sick headshot...

Load Metric
    Word. It looks like a US citizen only remission.

Good luck.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Appreciate It Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Poker Info Master
    Load Metric
    From AbsolutePokerClaims.com/FAQ:

Name:  nonus ap-ub.JPG
Views: 438
Size:  46.1 KB

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Kevmath Rep

Banned
    Load Metric
    I tried filing, but I can't remember my username, my e-mail address at the time, or even my physical address at the time. I don't even remember if I had any money left.

In completely unrelated news, I may have early onset dementia.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Early Onset Dementia Rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was about 95% sure the amount I had was $15 to $20 so I probably wouldn't claim that but decided to see what they said and it told me I have a grand total of 9 cents I could claim.

Load Metric
    ROW players are included. I emailed them my screenname, real name, email address and physical address from the account. A day later they responded with a petition number / control number which when input on the remissions site brought up my balance. Nice to have a thread of hope again.

Druff's estimate of a 0.0 percent chance of a refund was WRONG. I expect radio listeners will be treated with a 2-3 hour recap of the AP/UB shenanigans.
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    APPROVED:

The purpose of this email is to inform you that your Petition for Remission has been approved and you are entitled to receive a distribution from the assets forfeited by PokerStars, Full Tilt Poker, and Absolute Poker (the “Fund”), in connection with the settlement agreement resolving allegations in the amended civil forfeiture complaint in United States v. PokerStars, Full Tilt Poker, Absolute Poker, et al., 11 Civ. 2564 (LBS), in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (the “Action”).
    The payment will be issued in the form of a foreign currency check in the amount of $XXXXXXX and will be sent to the address specified in your Petition. This payment represents the full amount of your Absolute Poker / Ultimate Bet account balance, which you confirmed on the Absolute Poker Claims Administration’s website. Payment will be issued within the next two to three weeks.

If you have any questions, you can call us toll-free at (855) 907-3254, email us at info@AbsolutePokerClaims.com, or write to us at Absolute Poker Claims Administration, c/o GCG, P.O. Box 10277, Dublin, Ohio 43017-5777. For additional information you may also visit the administration website at www.AbsolutePokerClaims.com.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    APPROVED:

The purpose of this email is to inform you that your Petition for Remission has been approved and you are entitled to receive a distribution from the assets forfeited by PokerStars, Full Tilt Poker, and Absolute Poker (the “Fund”), in connection with the settlement agreement resolving allegations in the amended civil forfeiture complaint in United States v. PokerStars, Full Tilt Poker, Absolute Poker, et al., 11 Civ. 2564 (LBS), in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (the “Action”).
    The payment will be issued in the form of a foreign currency check in the amount of $XXXXXXX and will be sent to the address specified in your Petition. This payment represents the full amount of your Absolute Poker / Ultimate Bet account balance, which you confirmed on the Absolute Poker Claims Administration’s website. Payment will be issued within the next two to three weeks.

If you have any questions, you can call us toll-free at (855) 907-3254, email us at info@AbsolutePokerClaims.com, or write to us at Absolute Poker Claims Administration, c/o GCG, P.O. Box 10277, Dublin, Ohio 43017-5777. For additional information you may also visit the administration website at www.AbsolutePokerClaims.com.
    Same here...cannot fucking believe this shit...

Isai is a made nigga in my mind...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM HEADSHOT BITCHES!!!

talk about a fucking windfall..

Thread Information