Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Passenger KO'd then dragged from plane in barbaric country

Load Metric
    You cannot reason with outrage.

Load Metric
    Even DOT saysbumping was legal in this situation....

"The Department of Transportation (USDOT) remains committed to protecting the rights of consumers and is reviewing the involuntary denied boarding of passenger(s) from United Express flight 3411 to determine whether the airline complied with the oversales rule," a spokesperson said. "The Department is responsible for ensuring that airlines comply with the Department’s consumer protection regulations including its oversales rule. While it is legal for airlines to involuntary bump passengers from an oversold flight when there are not enough volunteers, it is the airline’s responsibility to determine its own fair boarding priorities."

Load Metric
    When does the airline get to use the cops to do their dirty work? He wasn't breaking any law. Its a contractual issue. Hope they all get sued.

Comments

Shizzmoney: this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    When does the airline get to use the cops to do their dirty work? He wasn't breaking any law. Its a contractual issue. Hope they all get sued.

Gold
    Load Metric
    You gotta be a real pussy to get dragged out like that. Get up and tell everyone to go fuck themselves and walk out the cabin with some dignity.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Right in his gook face!

Comments

Belly Buster: Exactly

Load Metric
    So how did they pick who to kick off the plane? Was it like the person who got his ticket for the cheapest? Or were they just like this chinaman has gotta go.

Load Metric

Comments

Tellafriend: wisdom

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_3205.JPG
Views: 292
Size:  116.1 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: lol

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Yup I LOLed Rep

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_3204.JPG
Views: 291
Size:  175.2 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnFanningsLimpDick View Post
    Something a little fishy about a 69 year old claiming to be a doctor yet flying coach on United? Although he is Asian and they can be cheap-ass mother-fuckers. As to why no-one took up the offer of "$800" - you don't get $800. You get $800 in travel vouchers which have to be spent on another shitty United flight usually with restrictive terms and conditions. It's never worth the hassle. Also the computer didn't 'randomly select' anyone - it's just a trick to deflect hostility from the crew.

Is that for sure true? I kind of suspected that, but I also thought it could be plausible that the computer could kick 4 randoms off based on criteria. For example, not in first class, was the last person to purchase a bargain ticket etc.''

And totally agree about the vouchers. It is will cost you more than 800 in time spent trying to find a fucking flight you can actually use them on.
    Yes, it looks at names. If they are Asian they're assumed to be more passive and agreeable to authority. It is a cultural thing.

BUT THE COMPUTER WAS WRONG.

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_3207.JPG
Views: 237
Size:  50.0 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I flew on United on Sunday night. Not through Chicago.

Still, I do wish it was me so I could hit them with a giant lawsuit and settle for like $3 million.

So close, yet so far away.

Comments

LarryLaffer: if we doubted you were a jew, we were wrong

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I don't care if the flight attendant face fucked you in the bathroom while the other one robbed you. When they tell you to get off the plane, you do exactly fucking that.

Trust me, I know.

Comments

El Gallo: Experience

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I did learn something new today, though.

I always thought that an airline could not kick anyone off during an overbooking situation, and that they just had to keep increasing the offer to leave until someone accepted it.

But that's apparently not true. They can start by offering compensation (in this case, they went up to $800), but then can boot people forcefully if no one accepts. Apparently they do it mostly based upon the fare each person paid (lowest goes first).

That's bullshit, and should not be allowed. Sadly, US law currently allows this.

Our own Sonny (Son of Lockman) got $1200 in a similar situation a few years ago when flying to Mexico. They kept increasing the offer until he accepted it when it got to $1200. Guess United didn't want to go that far.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

your attitude would land you right where that guy landed. in a holding cell.

it's like the other week when druff told that story about him getting out of line on that plane with the passengers waiting for the bathroom. these days, post 9/11 you gotta stfu and do what they say. only an idiot gets a charge over something so fucking stupid.

it will be interesting to find out if this guy was actually a doctor. that could really mean something tbh.

I agree with all this. You just have to suck up your pride and take it in the ass for the time being. This also applies to when cops pull you over and treat you unfairly. In both cases, you just have to accept the fact you are temporarily fucked. There is a time and place to make a case but it isnt on an airplane or on the side of the road.
    Yes, exactly.

This situation was terrible, and I also would have been super pissed (and also have argued).

However, I am absolutely never fighting with cops or refusing to comply with their orders. Never.

There are 3 situations where I never fuck around nowadays, no matter how right I think I am:

1) Flight attendants during flight

2) Anything involving interaction with cops

3) Anything involving interaction with customs or border patroll

If you make life difficult for them in any of the 3 situations above, you will have a huge mess on your hands.

Load Metric
    So Dan stand with Trump.... or should I say, his hair piece

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I agree with all this. You just have to suck up your pride and take it in the ass for the time being. This also applies to when cops pull you over and treat you unfairly. In both cases, you just have to accept the fact you are temporarily fucked. There is a time and place to make a case but it isnt on an airplane or on the side of the road.
    Yes, exactly.

This situation was terrible, and I also would have been super pissed (and also have argued).

However, I am absolutely never fighting with cops or refusing to comply with their orders. Never.

There are 3 situations where I never fuck around nowadays, no matter how right I think I am:

1) Flight attendants during flight

2) Anything involving interaction with cops

If you make life difficult for them in any of the 3 situations above, you will have a huge mess on your hands.

i want to add:

Don't fuck around in court. EVER.

Also, when interacting with the cops, slow your roll for sure. that's an animal with a gun you're facing.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Judges are very powerful and usually on a power trip
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    It sucks but if you are asked to leave plane you do it. Guy repeatedly refused and even after being dragged off he ran back to try and get inside the plane.

Overbooking sucks and should be illegal. But for Christ sake don't fuck around with airport security...Airport staff can ask you to deboard for any reason. You have no rights to remain onboard
    Sounds fine but if you're allowed on a plane after putting down your money and there is no case against you otherwise, call in Hammlin, Hammlin, McGill........profit

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Border Patrol? Are you an illegal?

Why even put them in the list? They're the ones I a concerned the least about.

Thread Information